PDA

View Full Version : Needing help finding a font

Muffin
14-Jan-2008, 12:56
Basically I’m trying to find a font “ScalaSans-Bold-Numbers” or something along those lines. I managed to find a bold but 1. it costs £31… and 2. it doesn’t quite match up to what I need it for as the numbers are a little weird.

I wonder if anyone could direct me to where I can find it, I’ve checked a couple of sites like themeworld and some that I found on google with no luck whatsoever.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

Q-Target
14-Jan-2008, 13:01
Post a sample (screenshot or similar) - there might be a clone of it out there that's free

Muffin
14-Jan-2008, 13:32
Ok the font is anything that is used in the banners

http://www.principality.co.uk/

The name of the one I have is "ScalaSansLF-Regular" which won't match up (and photoshop doesn't like making it bold either) I tried giving it an overlay but it looks too rounded. The problem I have is it needs to be almost identical (if not identical).

Q-Target
14-Jan-2008, 13:34
Are you planning on sending out an email to all Principality customers (and indeed non-customers) advising them that in line with new security policies they need to login to their account via the new "security" page that you've set up to harvest all their account details with?

Q-Target
14-Jan-2008, 13:38
If you're going to photoshop it anyway...cheat by using the "try font" option on this site:

http://www.fonts.com/findfonts/_tryfont.htm?Pid=419108&ProductNo=11119005&ProductID=94039&SiteID=TEWS&SourceFoundry=FontFont&productname=FF%20Scala%20Sans%20SC

then screenshot it and faff with the jpg...it's not ideal but it's one method.

Muffin
14-Jan-2008, 13:42
Well I was all out of idears so I'll give anything a try!

Thanks Q

Jonkai
14-Jan-2008, 13:52
Are you planning on sending out an email to all Principality customers (and indeed non-customers) advising them that in line with new security policies they need to login to their account via the new "security" page that you've set up to harvest all their account details with?

Was just thinking that before I read your post :lol:

NWA
14-Jan-2008, 14:45
Muffin, get on msn (I just added you) or send me your email, I have something you might like.