View Single Post
Old 18-Jun-2009, 09:18   #12
CryBaby
spam isn't just for eating
CryBaby has a reputation beyond reputeCryBaby has a reputation beyond reputeCryBaby has a reputation beyond reputeCryBaby has a reputation beyond reputeCryBaby has a reputation beyond reputeCryBaby has a reputation beyond reputeCryBaby has a reputation beyond reputeCryBaby has a reputation beyond reputeCryBaby has a reputation beyond reputeCryBaby has a reputation beyond reputeCryBaby has a reputation beyond repute
^^ that ^^ said, he's a total cunt and I hope he dies of African aids at the forthcoming African Nations.

Surely not even Chelsea are crass enough to appeal? The group stages are such a gimmic they could play with 9 men and qualify. Oh noes at the 85,000 fine too

I did notice the Newcastle game - sadly the away game is scheduled for midweek - was looking forward to going up to that (Ethel free beers all night etc). The bookies are smoking crack again too. QPR were joint favourites for promotion last season (ROFL) and I saw we were 6-1 for promotion this season?!? With the same team and Jim Magilton??? Sigh.