View Single Post
Old 04-Sep-2016, 02:08   #37
Eja Cool8
Enema of the people
Eja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Soup View Post
Yep it's the Shatnerverse , pre enterprise.
If you mean Enterprise, the series, it's supposedly set after that but before TOS, and yes, it's the original timeline. Latest burblings hint at the first proper Fed-Klingon war, triggered by something that is apparently referred in the TOS ep; "The trouble with Tribbles" I've got the BD remasters, so I'll have to re-view that and check. If true, it means that what CBS intend was going to come battering into Axanar territory, hence the lawsuit.

In other news; it seems like the lead won't be the CO this time, but a female Lt. Commander.

Oh, and that ship is: "...very much a work in progress"....

Steve Fainaru: "Big Boy Rules"

"Every man and woman should play the noblest games and be of another mind from what they are at present."

Plato

Last edited by Eja Cool8; 04-Sep-2016 at 13:13.
 Ecch!   away foul box!   You must be kidding!