View Single Post
Old 06-Jul-2018, 05:52   #35
The Big Kahuna
**** off Lester
The Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zimmatt View Post
The colour was due to the titanium dioxide used in the manufacturing process - which has since been removed - most petfood is NAFNAC (No Artificial Flavours, No Artificial Colours now).

Sorry to shatter the memory of the sun changing the colour....

I was 7 but remember the lawns being brown and the Ice Poles and Jubilees !

Glad I'm on un-metered water now - veggie patch is thriving despite the heat !
I was joking. I was merely drawing attention to the fact that one doesn't see white dog poo anymore, and suggesting, in an apparently humourless way, that this is directly attributable to the fact that we had better summers back then.