View Single Post
Old 30-Dec-2017, 15:09   #187
devs
Devtard Strikes Again
Tournaments Won: 1
devs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Kahuna View Post
Also, am I the only person to immediately GTFO of Dodge, grab a vehicle, and fuck off to somewhere that nobody could have parachuted to, in order to gear up in relative peace? I realise that the people who ultimately pwn me toward the end play tactically, buy it seems as though there are only about 10 of us in each game that play this way.
depends. solo, duo or squad. depends how many teams and location. If you keep running away you dont get the experience of end game being in town. There are some endings with 20 people in the biggest towns with hiding places. keep running and you have no experience. Chicken dinners arent rare, its easy as piss.

if theres too many, just dont go looking for the fights and let them take each other out and pick off last few.

Last edited by devs; 30-Dec-2017 at 15:39.
Send a message via MSN to devs  sultanofsting   sultan of sting  Hexxagon Champion Advanced Curveball Champion