View Single Post
Old 04-Sep-2008, 10:39   #1
GLoBaL ChiLLaGe
Bosh!
GLoBaL ChiLLaGe has a reputation beyond reputeGLoBaL ChiLLaGe has a reputation beyond reputeGLoBaL ChiLLaGe has a reputation beyond reputeGLoBaL ChiLLaGe has a reputation beyond reputeGLoBaL ChiLLaGe has a reputation beyond reputeGLoBaL ChiLLaGe has a reputation beyond reputeGLoBaL ChiLLaGe has a reputation beyond reputeGLoBaL ChiLLaGe has a reputation beyond reputeGLoBaL ChiLLaGe has a reputation beyond reputeGLoBaL ChiLLaGe has a reputation beyond reputeGLoBaL ChiLLaGe has a reputation beyond repute
Bluetooth Not Found...

I'm trying to sort out a problem with a bluetooth device intergrated in a HP laptop - The device works with other user accounts (admin or not) and is installed fine but when I try to 'configure bluetooth device' from the control panel using the main users logon account, a box pops up saying 'Bluetooth Device not found, please verify your BT device is properly connected and switched on' The thing is, it was working fine on his account over the last few days. any ideas?

I've tried the following so far;

reinstalled the bluetooth
added user to admin group.
removed old reg key associated with the hardware.
successfully logged on as a non-admin account and had the device working with the phone.
obviously made sure the device is switched on, on the front.

I'm kinda bored with it now!

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,

Steve
 stant0s