View Single Post
Old 06-Mar-2016, 15:49   #12
Eja Cool8
Enema of the people
Eja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsYcHoKiLLa View Post
Was his son ever actually involved with Star Trek?

Just because your dad is a author/screenwriter doesn't mean you'll automatically be a author/screenwriter too.
You're missing the point I made. CBS is lathering everything onto this show that it possibly can, it seems. That they will have brilliant people who can put 50 minutes out per week I think you can take as read (whether or not one minute of it is worthwhile viewing, of course, remains to be seen.) It's the perception of the consumer we're talking about here, and, as I say, CBS seems to be trying to promise everything to every category of person who ever liked Star Trek. Ever.

Hence the addition of these names. Personally, I want Rocket Ron back.

Last edited by Eja Cool8; 06-Mar-2016 at 16:08.
 Ecch!   away foul box!   You must be kidding!