Thread: The X Files
View Single Post
Old 11-Feb-2016, 19:54   #28
Hot Soup
click here to reset post count
Tournaments Won: 1
Hot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond repute
I thought the first ep was "ok" but nothing more. Putting aside the rose tinted glasses , it was pretty meh. So the conspiracy wasn't an alien / human conspiracy it's a human conspiracy using alien tech. I give a shit about this difference why? Scully's been abducted what twice? In the film Mulder gets her out of a UFO ... and all of a sudden lets get these bastards?

Meh.

Ignoring that , was it nice to have them back , sure it was. I always felt the xfiles was best being slightly comedic or where Mulder uses his non xfiles stuff or an episode like the time loop bank robbery. The alien mythology stuff was never brilliantly done for me.

Why'd you open your bong hole you smelly hippy? You'd sacrifice a beautiful woman to save a moderately attractive monkey?

Hawks of the Luftwaffe!
Hot Soup is offline   Reply With Quote