View Single Post
Old 20-Jan-2016, 14:27   #155
Ashen
Lord of the Light Skins
Ashen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimpchimp View Post
Does anyone fancy giving this a crack competitively? Been hankering to get back into some competitive gaming for a while but I hate mobas, I'm not good enough at SC2 and too old to be getting into CSGO.
lol was thinking about making a clan for it the other day, been a while but if anyone else is up for it maybe give it a shot

Quote:
I walked outside and took mother natures load to the face. You can quote me on that! - Raptor192
to Ashen [ash-en]

1.To perform an amazing act without witness.
2.To have the worst of luck when playing in groups, although having the best intentions an act occurs which usually results in multiple deaths, maimings or destruction of property.