View Single Post
Old 12-Jan-2018, 09:52   #3
cunning-stunt
Falling to bits.
cunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty View Post
Best game ever by the way. No seriously, Dark Souls is my favourite game of all time. My favourite game of all time was the 1994 version of XCOM (UFO: Enemy Unknown) from 1994 until I played Dark Souls in 2012. The opening cinematic makes it sound like its written by a 12 year old but it truly is a world where the story tells itself. Rather than the story being told through books found in the environment, or lengthy exposition, the story is told by the world around you with occasional cryptic interludes from friendly and unfriendly NPCs.
Was reading about this yesterday after the mini Nintendo Direct. Nintendo really seem to have made a winner with the Switch, they are getting a lot more third party support now than I can remember for any of their other recent consoles. There's also rumours of a GTA V port!
cunning-stunt is online now   Reply With Quote