Thread: GTA V - PC
View Single Post
Old 13-Jan-2015, 10:18   #20
NWA
Fish Schnapps
NWA has a reputation beyond reputeNWA has a reputation beyond reputeNWA has a reputation beyond reputeNWA has a reputation beyond reputeNWA has a reputation beyond reputeNWA has a reputation beyond reputeNWA has a reputation beyond reputeNWA has a reputation beyond reputeNWA has a reputation beyond reputeNWA has a reputation beyond reputeNWA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulmineus View Post
Ten years on from our back and forth Vice City racing, we'll finally get to do it face to face NWA!
Hah, that was awesome. Couldn't believe it when I found that stock car racing car near the stadium, that thing was rapid! Nothing was as quick as the motorbike though, unless you crashed it.

One of the good things about the Vice City map was that it was relatively small (though activity rich) this meant that you could really learn all those short cuts around the map. Not been able to gain that level of street knowledge in a GTA game since.

I've been playing Black flag a lot recently, I think I might now just power through the story and then replay GTA IV to get myself in the mood. Seriously excited now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryBaby
If Rooney kicks a ball at the World Cup then I will eat my underpants
Send a message via ICQ to NWA Send a message via MSN to NWA