View Single Post
Old 09-Sep-2008, 16:21   #56
Bilbo Fraggins
posts for a living
Bilbo Fraggins has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo Fraggins has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo Fraggins has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo Fraggins has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo Fraggins has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo Fraggins has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo Fraggins has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo Fraggins has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo Fraggins has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo Fraggins has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo Fraggins has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lungboy View Post
Shame Murray can only play like that when money is involved. Olympics? Can't be arsed. Ranking and cash? Fuck yeah!
This is why I don't believe Tennis should be in the Olympics. In my opinion the Olympic title would be way down the list of "one's to win" for the tour tennis players. Behind the 4 slams and maybe even behind some Masters events.
The Olympics in my opinion should be the pinnacle tournament of your sport.
So if I was in charge expect to see Tennis, Football and non-track cycling gone just for starters

To get back on topic what a fantastic performance by Murray, he was awesome against Nadal but Federer was just too good last night.
Grand Slam title within a year and Sports Personality of the Year