View Single Post
Old 18-May-2017, 10:33   #58
Hot Soup
click here to reset post count
Tournaments Won: 1
Hot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond repute
Klingons do look like Kelvin timeline ones, I don't mind them at all. No more than I minded them turning from slightly awkward blackface into melted mars bars heads. This is assuming they are the same type of klingons we know from ToS/ TNG etc

The monstrosity of a ship looked much better in that brief shot , still ugly as fuck. Also seen lots of gurning about how the tech looks more advanced than the Enterprise from ToS. That's just stupid as an argument, it's 60's era fx. I don't want my future tech to look like that, so fuck those guys.

Why'd you open your bong hole you smelly hippy? You'd sacrifice a beautiful woman to save a moderately attractive monkey?

Hawks of the Luftwaffe!
Hot Soup is offline   Reply With Quote