trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > Other > Sports & Outdoor Activities

Old 10-Oct-2015, 16:02   #31
Fulmineus
karma killer
Fulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond repute
Moved your post from the football thread, you twonk

Say NO! to capital t Sponsored by AQA
Old 10-Oct-2015, 16:44   #32
Hot Soup
lock my threads
Tournaments Won: 1
Hot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond repute

Why'd you open your bong hole you smelly hippy? You'd sacrifice a beautiful woman to save a moderately attractive monkey?

Hawks of the Luftwaffe!
Hot Soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-Oct-2015, 17:09   #33
Goody
my other forum is full
Goody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond repute
Yay go ruggerby so much better than foottoball.
Old 11-Oct-2015, 01:44   #34
Eja Cool8
Enema of the people
Eja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond repute
Mental end-to-end stuff, great to get the win. The Aussies await though...

Steve Fainaru: "Big Boy Rules"

"Every man and woman should play the noblest games and be of another mind from what they are at present."

Plato
 Ecch!   away foul box!   You must be kidding! 
Old 18-Oct-2015, 17:42   #35
Eja Cool8
Enema of the people
Eja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond repute
32-34 Scotland with 4 mins to go!

"Every man and woman should play the noblest games and be of another mind from what they are at present."

Plato
Old 18-Oct-2015, 17:45   #36
Eja Cool8
Enema of the people
AAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Plato
Old 18-Oct-2015, 17:46   #37
Fulmineus
karma killer
Fulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond repute
Scotland you idiots.

Say NO! to capital t Sponsored by AQA
Old 18-Oct-2015, 17:55   #38
Eja Cool8
Enema of the people
Fucking robbed, the Ref fucked that for us. Should at least have gone to a vid review. FUCK.

Plato
Old 18-Oct-2015, 17:59   #39
Hot Soup
lock my threads
Hot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond repute
:'(

Why'd you open your bong hole you smelly hippy? You'd sacrifice a beautiful woman to save a moderately attractive monkey?

Hawks of the Luftwaffe!
Old 18-Oct-2015, 18:22   #40
Hot Soup
lock my threads
Well.

The tournament has been superb so far for various. The brilliant display from Japan , sadly becoming the first team to go out after three wins. Argentina destroyed Ireland in the first 20 minutes and they couldn't get back into it. The New Zealand - France game was a lesson. Saveas try where he beasted through two players to score was incredible. If Wales had managed a few less pens ..

But that game good lord. That was brilliant. I am gutted we lost. I think the penalty decision was shocking and the replays show it. The yellow card is also highly debatable. Yes our defence was not the best at times, Australia looked like scoring every time they were in the 22. But despite that we were within minutes of winning. For the Referee to sprint off the field as soon as the final whistle goes , shows he knows just how bad a decision he made. Sigh.

Got to look forward to the semis now , I can't see the Boks threatening the All Blacks too much , unless they smash them in every single tackle. Argentina v Australia should be great.

Hawks of the Luftwaffe!
Old 18-Oct-2015, 18:22   #41
Hot Soup
lock my threads
double post apparently.

Last edited by Hot Soup; 18-Oct-2015 at 19:10.
Old 18-Oct-2015, 18:37   #42
Eja Cool8
Enema of the people
I think I've calmed down now, a bit.

Seriously proud of the team, and the way Cotter's led them. As things stand right now, I want the Six Nations to start next week.

Plato
Old 18-Oct-2015, 19:24   #43
Xivo
postaholic
Xivo has a reputation beyond reputeXivo has a reputation beyond reputeXivo has a reputation beyond reputeXivo has a reputation beyond reputeXivo has a reputation beyond reputeXivo has a reputation beyond reputeXivo has a reputation beyond reputeXivo has a reputation beyond reputeXivo has a reputation beyond reputeXivo has a reputation beyond reputeXivo has a reputation beyond repute
They played very well fair play. Joubert had a nightmare and his reactions at the end were very poor.
That should rule him out for reffing the final and maybe wales will still have someone involved in the final!!
Old 19-Oct-2015, 11:58   #44
Eja Cool8
Enema of the people
Joubert shouldn't be allowed near an under-14s touch Rugby match, much less the RWC Final. A useless arse of a man, who knew damn well that he'd got the call wrong and legged it rather than have 15 irate Scots chewing his head off, not to mention one blazing mad Kiwi Coach.

“I do not know why the referee did not go to the television match official,” said the Scotland captain, Greig Laidlaw. “It was such a big decision. I did not get a chance to speak to him at the end because he ran straight off the pitch.” The former Scotland captain Gavin Hastings, a player in 1991 who was commentating here, described Joubert’s action in running off as “despicable”.

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/blo...gavin-hastings

Plato
Old 19-Oct-2015, 12:35   #45
Eja Cool8
Enema of the people

https://twitter.com/FalkirkPolice/st...97636222623748

Plato
Old 19-Oct-2015, 20:18   #46
stepper
empty minds post alike
stepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond repute
World Rugby confirm what everyone already knows;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/34576756
"I'm not getting out of bed until I get fucked!" - Marcus Antonius, 31 BC
Old 21-Oct-2015, 20:38   #47
Hot Soup
lock my threads
yeah but I think that's a bit shitty. There were a few decisions that could have went Australias way and didn't. I was supremely annoyed at the result , but I think he should be pulled for the running away bit , not the decision. Otherwise why not go and review every single decision ever.

The more important parts for me are why did he run off. Why have rules that give a team a 3 point penalty , it should never have been more than a scrum. I think Nigel Owens will get the final which is a good decision.

Hawks of the Luftwaffe!

Go Back   trickery.net > Other > Sports & Outdoor Activities

Tags
goosecunt0r