trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > Other > Motors & Motorsports

Old 01-Nov-2015, 21:17   #331
Hot Soup
click here to reset post count
Tournaments Won: 1
Hot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond repute
Well. This safety car spices it up again as well.

Why'd you open your bong hole you smelly hippy? You'd sacrifice a beautiful woman to save a moderately attractive monkey?

Hawks of the Luftwaffe!
Hot Soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-Nov-2015, 21:20   #332
Chef_uk
account shared with 10 people
Chef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond repute
Hamilton's one and only chance to win will be on this restart. Rosberg has been pretty good on restarts though. He always slows right down really early on and then floors it with 2/3 corners to go. Hopefully Hamilton will remember that this time.
Old 01-Nov-2015, 21:33   #333
Chef_uk
Chef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond repute
Ah well, game over.
Old 01-Nov-2015, 21:48   #334
Fulmineus
karma killer
Fulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond repute
Very boring race.

Say NO! to capital t Sponsored by AQA
Old 01-Nov-2015, 22:52   #335
Hot Soup
Hot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulmineus View Post
Very boring race.
Despite the atmosphere and setting - yep , turned out a bit of a stinker! Which is highly disappointing!

Why'd you open your bong hole you smelly hippy? You'd sacrifice a beautiful woman to save a moderately attractive monkey?

Hawks of the Luftwaffe!
Old 03-Nov-2015, 09:07   #336
GroovYF
Octave Doctor
GroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond repute
I think they should have let Hamilton race on, and not come in for that pit-stop.
Good decision by him to question it and not come in on that first opportunity when told to.
Old 03-Nov-2015, 09:50   #337
The Big Kahuna
Younger than Ethel
The Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond repute
As they said though, it was a decision to stop both cars for tyres. If they were going to let Hamilton continue, they'd have left Rosberg where he was. If Hamilton had stayed out and won, it'd have been a bit of a cunty victory.
Old 03-Nov-2015, 18:49   #338
Chef_uk
Track walker from Singapore has been jailed.
Old 03-Nov-2015, 18:53   #339
Goody
my other forum is full
Goody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond repute
Button says rosberg is shit

http://planetf1.com/news/button-lewi...ble-situation/
Old 06-Nov-2015, 21:02   #340
Goody
my other forum is full
Goody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/34722698

Honda accidentally using necron faces as engines.
Old 15-Nov-2015, 18:11   #341
Chef_uk
Mercedes don't have team orders (unless the Championship is over), weird.

Unless Hamilton is on a win bonus package and Merc are trying to save some pennies now that he doesn't have to win any more?
Old 15-Nov-2015, 18:44   #342
Goody
my other forum is full
I drifted off during the race - what do you think happened?
Old 15-Nov-2015, 18:48   #343
Hot Soup
Duuuullllllllllllll!

Hawks of the Luftwaffe!
Old 15-Nov-2015, 18:55   #344
Chef_uk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goody View Post
I drifted off during the race - what do you think happened?
I had this thought during the last race and said to myself if they try to manage Hamilton again today then there might be something to it.

Twice today Hamilton was called in on the next lap. The reason for this was to not allow him to pull away in clean air which he would have done, irrespective of tyre deg. After Rosberg was held in the pits on his first stop due to the Ferrari coming in, they held Hamilton for no reason whatsoever. The hold was less than a second but it was enough to allow Rosberg to retake the lead.

Why I think he might be on some silly win bonus package is due to the overrun of his contract negotiations. The hold up in that was around 5m difference and I believe Merc came back to meet Hamilton's demands by not increasing their offer but by adding a win bonus per race so if Hamilton wins 15 races then he would get to the figure he was holding out for for example.

Now I'm probably wrong and it could be as simple as Merc wanting to keep Rosberg happy after another season of being beaten by his team mate but my initial thoughts would still stand of Merc forcing the issue to allow Rosberg to win these last 3 races.
Old 15-Nov-2015, 19:27   #345
Hot Soup
I don't think so tbh. The Merc strategy has been super consistent, keep both on the same strategy , don't let them change strategy during the race without changing the other guy. I think if one of the mechanics was told to slow up a bit , there's no way it would stay secret.

Just two moderately not fast stops to start with and the last race a safe stop for both. What I do think happened is what Croft picked up on - Rosberg being a bit slow first stint to back Hamilton up. That's it.

Hawks of the Luftwaffe!
Old 15-Nov-2015, 20:04   #346
Chef_uk
So why wouldn't Mercedes allow Hamilton to change strategy then. Had this of been for points to decide, Mercedes would have stopped Hamilton from trying something different to win the race and we all would have been going mental.
Old 15-Nov-2015, 20:43   #347
Goody
my other forum is full
Hamiltons tyres would have been worse than Rosbergs in all likelyhood so pulling him on the next lap would probably of been both his choice and Mercs (obviously he would of probably tried to pit first if given a free choice).

Wasnt getting the "pissed off" vibe from Hamilton of someone who thought his team was against him
Old 15-Nov-2015, 21:51   #348
Chef_uk
His tyres wern't any worse nor did he report any degradation. If the team allowed free racing then they would have let him race until he asked to come in.
Old 15-Nov-2015, 21:56   #349
Hot Soup
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef_uk View Post
So why wouldn't Mercedes allow Hamilton to change strategy then. Had this of been for points to decide, Mercedes would have stopped Hamilton from trying something different to win the race and we all would have been going mental.
I may be wrong but I'm fairly sure whenever they've ran 1 - 2 the keep the same strategy and same tyre strat, only when they are chasing the race do they tend to mix it up. Likewise they can race freely but to a point , they care about the team result more than anything. So Hamilton was free to race Rosberg all he wanted , but he couldnt pass or get any closer than he did. They werent going to let Hamilton undercut him or do anything different with the strategy. It's been like this the past two seasons really.

That's not to say I agree with any or all of it , but within the strictures they have , they have been pretty consistent!

Hawks of the Luftwaffe!
Old 16-Nov-2015, 00:43   #350
Goody
my other forum is full
Even assuming his tyres were no worse (and given how long and closely he followed rosberg I'm curious as to why you would know they were no worse.with certainty) going further on tyres which were guaranteed to be slower than rosbergs new set would achieve nothing.
Old 16-Nov-2015, 07:25   #351
The Big Kahuna
Younger than Ethel
The Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond repute
To assume there's a conspiracy within a team is nonsense, especially to suggest that they could and would choreograph the entire tyre crew to delay just long enough to neutralise any advantage that one drive might have over another. Do you honestly think they could keep that a secret? It's as laughable as suggesting that 9/11 was a government conspiracy.
Old 21-Dec-2015, 12:30   #352
Orange
please find me real friends
Orange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond repute
BBC ditching F1 three years early, Channel 4 from next season!
Old 23-Dec-2015, 09:58   #353
GroovYF
Octave Doctor
GroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond repute
I didn't know C4 had bagged the rights... and was naturally concerned over ads, but this makes me happier:
Quote:
"Channel 4 promised that no advertising breaks will be taken through the duration of the live races."
Old 23-Dec-2015, 10:59   #354
Goody
my other forum is full
CH4 has a reasonable track record of taking over sports events and making a good hash of it so not overly worried bit of a shame however as BBC really did revitalise F1 for me (drifted way during the ITV years).
Old 23-Dec-2015, 15:30   #355
Chef_uk
Will be interesting to see how they produce their coverage.

In other F1 news, Jenson and Jess have split up. Together for years before finally getting married to then go their separate ways 12 months later

No pre-nups were signed so the whole process of working out how much of his wealth she will get has to be done. The split was amicable and no-one else was involved.
Old 23-Dec-2015, 15:58   #356
Orange
please find me real friends
Orange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond repute
Non-F1 news!
Old 23-Dec-2015, 17:01   #357
Nomad
i fear no midget
Nomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond repute
signs of being a daily mail reader
Old 23-Dec-2015, 18:07   #358
Chef_uk
Nope, twitter BBCF1

Go Back   trickery.net > Other > Motors & Motorsports

Tags
germans bombed our chippy, goosecunt0r, hamilton whines 2015