trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > General > Discussion

Old 19-Jul-2004, 17:06   #1
Shak^
off topic
Shak^ is a jewel in the roughShak^ is a jewel in the roughShak^ is a jewel in the roughShak^ is a jewel in the rough
the new thread about my female friend problem :|

I'll keep this around in case i need more advice, the original quotes of significance are below

I'll update and anyone with new advice feel free to give it:

Quote:
I'm only addressing this at women because I think they'd be best at helping here, any useful suggestions are welcome
I sent the following e-mail to a friend, was wondering if I could get some more feedback here, mentioned the situation briefly last week, but it's a bit updated now, and more feedback the better. If it sounds a bit weird in places that's because it's practically copied+pasted from the email.
Oh and if anyone happens to know her, I'd much prefer if you didn't tell her about this but tried to get her to tell you what she's thinking in conversation and report back

In a complex situation with the other lodger, could quite easily end up getting real feelings for her if I don't get a grip Not sure how she feels, and don't want to seriously **** up a good friendship and end up looking like an arrogant twat
She's 27, very cute and has a wicked sense of humour, really dry + childish Problems: I'm not sure how she feels, she's moving to London in a couple of months, I'm moving to Glasgow in a month and a bit.
Contributing factors: we've got the exact same sense of humour, she's stunning and she's really intelligent + outgoing and fun. We went to her ex-husband's band last weds. (no kids, he's got a blonde hanging off his arm so he's not a factor afaik), and this guy she'd been out with on one date appeared so I got nominated "stand-in boyfriend" for the night, which I wasn't that adverse to if I'm honest. When we got back we stayed up talking for ages and I got a hug goodnight. Friday we went to the pub with a couple of her mates (was an old friend's birthday), and then went to another of her friend's flats and watched the Princess Bride, and drunk wine, ended up trying to watch a dvd on her laptop on her bed when we got back, had my arm round her because it was more "comfortable", which it WAS, if I hadn't then my elbow would have been in her face. Saturday, went to a tutor's party, sort of a regular thing for people on her course, so was plenty of people I didn't know but was still cool, ended up chatting on her bed, and (I guess I might of made my feelings a bit obvious here ) ended up stroking her head to sleep, when I went to go to bed, had a hug and she kissed me on the forehead (that worries me, but more in a sec), so I did the same and went to bed. Yesterday she went down to Cambridge to see her mum, and the first time I'll see her is 5.30 when she gives me a lift back home.
The forehead kiss scares me in case she just meant "I can see that you're attracted to me, but I'd rather just be friends" or it could have been meant to lead me into more, but I just wasn't thinking at the time.
WHAT THE HELL SHOULD I DO?!? I'm sure you know those moments of thinking up little speeches when you have to tell someone something, well I've been thinking about that all night from about 10 last night until nowish and I'm completely confounded as to what to do. Oh, and I didn't mention, the family we're staying with are on holiday as of next week, so it'll just be us two in the house together. AGH! Main thing is, I guess, yes, it would be cool if I could have a relationship with her, but I don't want to break up the friendship, and I don't know if I have the balls to face a rejection.
Help
Quote:
oh there's actually two things that are kinda important that i didn't mention.
1) last week can't remember when, prolly thursday, we were outside having a fag and chatting, and she suddenly swung the convo onto "if you're attracted to someone you should just tell them and the friendship would probably survive" and "i've known tons of people who've told friends they're attracted to them and are still friends" etc.
2) saturday (after a fair bit of wine, no excuse at all really), were walking up the road and she was talking about how some guy had tried to chat her up by guessing her cup size from feel, so it ends up me getting told her cupsize, and suggesting *ahem* that i can tell her cupsize from feel (i know this sounds really awful and pervy, but it made sense at the time and WAS funny to both of us, she didn't seem disturbed about it, i mean), it was hardly a full blown grab but it was enjoyable
that's it minus a few smilies, i'll just point out, if you know her (however unlikely that is), don't tell her but feel free to probe, ta

Соедините, братья, соедините, и разрушьте сь шлачку!
Old 19-Jul-2004, 17:07   #2
Jim
please find me real friends
Jim has a reputation beyond reputeJim has a reputation beyond reputeJim has a reputation beyond reputeJim has a reputation beyond reputeJim has a reputation beyond reputeJim has a reputation beyond reputeJim has a reputation beyond reputeJim has a reputation beyond reputeJim has a reputation beyond reputeJim has a reputation beyond reputeJim has a reputation beyond repute
I'll try not to aid in getting this one closed.

p.s. realdoll.com
Old 19-Jul-2004, 17:08   #3
Sizzling Thumb
flame fodder
Sizzling Thumb is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shak^
feel free to probe
*snigger

You should also quote some of the useful info from the other thread too
Old 19-Jul-2004, 17:08   #4
Shak^
off topic
Shak^ is a jewel in the roughShak^ is a jewel in the roughShak^ is a jewel in the roughShak^ is a jewel in the rough
your advice is always welcome m8 just play nice

Old 19-Jul-2004, 17:09   #5
Sonic Samurai
free bandwidth?
Sonic Samurai has a reputation beyond reputeSonic Samurai has a reputation beyond reputeSonic Samurai has a reputation beyond reputeSonic Samurai has a reputation beyond reputeSonic Samurai has a reputation beyond reputeSonic Samurai has a reputation beyond reputeSonic Samurai has a reputation beyond reputeSonic Samurai has a reputation beyond reputeSonic Samurai has a reputation beyond reputeSonic Samurai has a reputation beyond reputeSonic Samurai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: the new thread about my female friend problem :|

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shak^
if you know her (however unlikely that is), don't tell her but feel free to probe, ta
You say that, do you share a house with some forum users or summat? TBH you haven't named her so I doubt anyone would be able to find out who she is, even if they wanted to (large norks notwithstanding)?
Old 19-Jul-2004, 17:10   #6
blurr
fashion victim
blurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.realdoll.com/Image/kaori/kaori001.jpg

quite like this one (not work safe)
Old 19-Jul-2004, 17:15   #7
Shak^
off topic
anyone who's read previous posts by me probablly know where i'm living at the moment, it's just a precautionary disclaimer, as it is a pretty unique situation, especially if she's chatting with some mates about what she did at the weekend, the real risk i guess is that she browses these forums herself, but not being a gamer i doubt it, only candidate for that is madjock (who i think is female), but the blonde comment rules that out i hope

Old 19-Jul-2004, 17:16   #8
Jim
Jim has a reputation beyond reputeJim has a reputation beyond reputeJim has a reputation beyond reputeJim has a reputation beyond reputeJim has a reputation beyond reputeJim has a reputation beyond reputeJim has a reputation beyond reputeJim has a reputation beyond reputeJim has a reputation beyond reputeJim has a reputation beyond reputeJim has a reputation beyond repute
Old 19-Jul-2004, 17:17   #9
Shak^
off topic
red cross of win for me

Old 19-Jul-2004, 17:18   #10
Sonic Samurai
free bandwidth?
Sonic Samurai has a reputation beyond reputeSonic Samurai has a reputation beyond reputeSonic Samurai has a reputation beyond reputeSonic Samurai has a reputation beyond reputeSonic Samurai has a reputation beyond reputeSonic Samurai has a reputation beyond reputeSonic Samurai has a reputation beyond reputeSonic Samurai has a reputation beyond reputeSonic Samurai has a reputation beyond reputeSonic Samurai has a reputation beyond reputeSonic Samurai has a reputation beyond repute
WHAT THA FECK

Oh, btw, cheers for keeping work-safe I guess some photos may not be quite so ...
Old 19-Jul-2004, 17:20   #11
blurr
fashion victim
blurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond repute
Realdoll Features:
Elastic - flesh can withstand over 300% elongation
Heat Resistant - can withstand over 300 degrees heat
Water Resistant - solid construction
Stain Resistant - nothing sticks to silicone flesh
Durable - long life silicone rubber
Lifelike - anatomically correct, parts molded from life-casts
Realistic Feel - pliant and soft in all the right places
Odorless and Flavorless
Flexible - wide range of joint movement
Sexy and Pleasurable - provides effective aid to sexual fulfillment
Safe - no risk of disease, nontoxic
Convenient - always ready & available
Relaxing and Comforting - provides stress-free companionship
Affordable - cheaper than most alternatives
Old 19-Jul-2004, 17:21   #12
Fulmineus
karma killer
Fulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by blurr

Say NO! to capital t Sponsored by AQA
Old 19-Jul-2004, 17:22   #13
Shak^
off topic
i like the "provides stress-free companionship" bit best

Old 19-Jul-2004, 17:22   #14
T-Bag
Tournaments Won: 1
T-Bag has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bag has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bag has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bag has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bag has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bag has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bag has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bag has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bag has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bag has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bag has a reputation beyond repute
My advice would be, use paragraphs so I can be arsed to read it
Send a message via MSN to T-Bag  Bag-T   BagT 
Old 19-Jul-2004, 17:22   #15
Shak^
off topic
yay fulm will have some interesting advice no doubt, off in 3mins or so make it quick

Old 19-Jul-2004, 17:23   #16
Shak^
off topic
like i'd take advice from smelly bag

Old 19-Jul-2004, 17:24   #17
Fulmineus
karma killer
Fulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond repute
erm, advice. yeah.

Do what Jim says. That should do.

Old 19-Jul-2004, 17:25   #18
Shak^
off topic
that's crap advice

if you read most of the first part then you should have an idea of the situation, the rest of it is where things are at really

Old 19-Jul-2004, 17:27   #19
Shak^
off topic
anyway ta for all the help, going to see if she's arrived yet. will prolly chat some about it tmoz.

Old 19-Jul-2004, 17:29   #20
Fulmineus
karma killer
well I don't want to shag any of my friends, my advice wouldn't be any good

Old 19-Jul-2004, 17:33   #21
Spanks
GTFOMI
Spanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond repute
pff same kinda thing happened with me about a year ago, was really good friends talked and messaged each other every day, flirted like hell, but i make the leap and she says i am her best friend and doesnt want to spoil it, after that a year on were still best friends who i can talk with anything about still, she knows i still would go out with her if given the chance, but that aint gonna happen

dont think that if you say you fancy her thats then she automatically hates you and doesnt want to see you again
Old 19-Jul-2004, 17:36   #22
blurr
fashion victim
hardcore doll action

(please don't click if you're under 18 and at work)
Old 19-Jul-2004, 18:15   #23
terroristteddy
posts for a living
terroristteddy has a reputation beyond reputeterroristteddy has a reputation beyond reputeterroristteddy has a reputation beyond reputeterroristteddy has a reputation beyond reputeterroristteddy has a reputation beyond reputeterroristteddy has a reputation beyond reputeterroristteddy has a reputation beyond reputeterroristteddy has a reputation beyond reputeterroristteddy has a reputation beyond reputeterroristteddy has a reputation beyond reputeterroristteddy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzling Thumb
nigger
racist
Old 19-Jul-2004, 18:22   #24
Spanks
GTFOMI
Spanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
hardcore doll action

(please don't click if you're under 18 and at work)
rofl at that, you have to pay to view it as well
Old 19-Jul-2004, 18:47   #25
Jim
Shak - breakthrough!

On Home and Away just now, a kiss on the forehead led to a kiss on the lips... then a walk on the beach, and then they broke it off. So maybe, if you just miss out the Breaking it off bit.
Old 19-Jul-2004, 19:02   #26
milk!
forum hax
milk! is on a distinguished road
seb rocks!
Old 19-Jul-2004, 23:03   #27
Martigan
topicophiliac
Martigan is a splendid one to beholdMartigan is a splendid one to beholdMartigan is a splendid one to beholdMartigan is a splendid one to beholdMartigan is a splendid one to beholdMartigan is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulmineus
Quote:
Cheeper that a divorce...

But HOW realistic are they? When every your up for it do the have a head ache? And when your as knackered as very knackered kackeredy thing, do the feel as horny as a goat on heat????

Back to Shack - I would go for it carefuly, the kissing on the head could mean just mates, or that she is being careful. As she is divorced, she is probably VERY cautious. The cup size think, well she is either gagging for you, or thinks your gayer than Dale Winton in a leather harness....
Old 19-Jul-2004, 23:05   #28
blurr
fashion victim
Other enhancements currently available:

1. Interactive sensory response system: This system is composed of sensors embedded in the Realdoll's breasts, vaginal and anal entries. The doll is connected via an ethernet cable (up to 100') to your PC, and when the various sensors are triggered by activity, the doll will respond with sensor specific audio. The software will run on any Windows based PC, and is completely user editable; The directories for each sensor can be editied to the user's taste by adding or subtracting specific audio files. This system is currently offered in limited quantity. Please check with us for availablity if you are interested in adding this option to your order. The price for this option is currently $1500.00

2. Hip Gyration system: This is a robotic actuator that is embedded in the Realdoll's chest/abdomen area. When activated by the external control unit, the doll will gyrate her hips in a pre-programmed pattern loop. Eventually this pattern will also be editable. The unit runs on 24 volts DC, and is UL Listed. The actuator itself has been able to lift up to 500 lbs and uses a state of the art control system which includes an automatic clutch system that will allow slippage if too much weight is present. This eliminates the possibility of damaging the actuator or the Realdoll. This option is currently in a Beta Test phase and is not officially available at this time. If you are interested in testing the actuator in your doll, you may purchase the system at cost; Contact us as this is only available in very limited quantities.

think that answers your question martigan
Old 19-Jul-2004, 23:38   #29
Spanks
GTFOMI
Quote:
Other enhancements currently available:

1. the doll will respond with sensor specific audio. The software will run on any Windows based PC, and is completely user editable; The directories for each sensor can be editied to the user's taste by adding or subtracting specific audio files. This system is currently offered in limited quantity.
rofl how class you can get them to scream "IM ONLY 13!"

Old 20-Jul-2004, 09:43   #30
Shak^
off topic
ok, yesterday was a bad time to get into this, she's had bad news about her brother (won't go into this, she'll be fine tho) and she was going through pmt, even though she is the least reactionary person to it i've met. Everyone stayed up lateish and she went to bed earlyish as well, though we did all have a couple of bottles between us (mostly me and her).
She's cute about it though made me a sarnie before driving me down here today, and she's going to cook me a meal for the weekend (the family goes away on saturday and she's away on sat/sun). So, she's covering someone's shift at the pub later as well, will hang about for her when she's headed off and watch dvd tonite hopefully

Go Back   trickery.net > General > Discussion