trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > Other > Current Affairs

Old 16-Feb-2015, 13:20   #61
Inertiaman
Inertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-31483631

Egypt join the bundle.
Old 16-Feb-2015, 14:18   #62
Ashen
Lord of the Light Skins
Ashen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond repute
This will only end when a coalition goes in on the ground, its going to be a powder keg.

Quote:
I walked outside and took mother natures load to the face. You can quote me on that! - Raptor192
to Ashen [ash-en]

1.To perform an amazing act without witness.
2.To have the worst of luck when playing in groups, although having the best intentions an act occurs which usually results in multiple deaths, maimings or destruction of property.
Old 16-Feb-2015, 14:25   #63
Inertiaman
Inertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond repute
Goes in where?
Old 16-Feb-2015, 14:39   #64
Ashen
Lord of the Light Skins
Ashen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry should have said Iraq, but due to the complicated politics of the area no ones going to lead it. The surrounding country's whose knows...the situation is beyond fubar

Quote:
I walked outside and took mother natures load to the face. You can quote me on that! - Raptor192
to Ashen [ash-en]

2.To have the worst of luck when playing in groups, although having the best intentions an act occurs which usually results in multiple deaths, maimings or destruction of property.
Old 16-Feb-2015, 14:56   #65
EvilGrin
account shared with 10 people
EvilGrin has a reputation beyond reputeEvilGrin has a reputation beyond reputeEvilGrin has a reputation beyond reputeEvilGrin has a reputation beyond reputeEvilGrin has a reputation beyond reputeEvilGrin has a reputation beyond reputeEvilGrin has a reputation beyond reputeEvilGrin has a reputation beyond reputeEvilGrin has a reputation beyond reputeEvilGrin has a reputation beyond reputeEvilGrin has a reputation beyond repute
Granted you can't win a war from the air, so boots on the ground are a must (and it's only been the Kurds who've been effective so far). Who did you have in mind? Iran perhaps?
Old 16-Feb-2015, 15:16   #66
Ashen
Lord of the Light Skins
And that is the problem, no matter who goes it would cause further problems down the line. I have completely lost track of whose friendly with whom but last time I looked at a diagram it was a tangled mess. The US goes and it pisses off everyone apart from the Kurds, Iran goes in and it pisses off the Sunni..etc

Sending any large force in will lead to it getting bogged down in a guerrilla war, the only sensible option is the continued support of the kurds and western special forces picking off the feckers.

Quote:
to Ashen [ash-en]

Old 16-Feb-2015, 15:30   #67
Nomad
i fear no midget
Nomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond repute
attack from below to avoid the IEDs

to the lab!
Old 16-Feb-2015, 15:35   #68
Ashen
Lord of the Light Skins
Tuskan raiders riding the worms from dune..problem solved

Quote:
to Ashen [ash-en]

Old 16-Feb-2015, 16:06   #69
cunning-stunt
Falling to bits.
cunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond repute
Would Iran get involved in all this?
cunning-stunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-Feb-2015, 17:09   #70
EvilGrin
EvilGrin has a reputation beyond reputeEvilGrin has a reputation beyond reputeEvilGrin has a reputation beyond reputeEvilGrin has a reputation beyond reputeEvilGrin has a reputation beyond reputeEvilGrin has a reputation beyond reputeEvilGrin has a reputation beyond reputeEvilGrin has a reputation beyond reputeEvilGrin has a reputation beyond reputeEvilGrin has a reputation beyond reputeEvilGrin has a reputation beyond repute
What do you mean by 'would'?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-28125687
Old 16-Feb-2015, 17:17   #71
Beef~
res ipsa loquitur
Beef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond repute
Kind of ironic given that Iran's spiel is Islamic revolutionary ideology - which is pretty much what ISIS are advocating albeit with a jumbo sized dose of decapitation
Old 16-Feb-2015, 17:19   #72
EvilGrin
Everyone hates ISIS. Even Al-Qa'ida.
Old 16-Feb-2015, 20:47   #73
Eja Cool8
Enema of the people
Eja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef~ View Post
Kind of ironic given that Iran's spiel is Islamic revolutionary ideology - which is pretty much what ISIS are advocating albeit with a jumbo sized dose of decapitation

Not ironic really. Iran is the bulwark of Shi'Ite Islam. To the likes of IS, who are Sunnis, they are heretics, and marked for death.

Steve Fainaru: "Big Boy Rules"

"Every man and woman should play the noblest games and be of another mind from what they are at present."

Plato
 Ecch!   away foul box!   You must be kidding! 
Old 16-Feb-2015, 22:46   #74
Beef~
res ipsa loquitur
Beef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond repute
Not sure you've fully grasped the meaning of the word but I understand the sentiment.
Old 17-Feb-2015, 09:27   #75
Blunteh
Return of the Colander
Blunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond repute
It's like goldy and bronzy only it's made of iron..
Old 26-Feb-2015, 13:20   #76
cunning-stunt
Falling to bits.
cunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond repute
Jihadi John named as man from London.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31637090
cunning-stunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-Feb-2015, 18:36   #77
PsYcHoKiLLa
topicophiliac
PsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond repute
Not really sure why they released that information, what are we supposed to do with it? Be on the lookout for him? He's in Syria or Iraq.

Dig the cunt up and shoot him again. Dickheads like him are why I can't buy a glock any more.
Old 26-Feb-2015, 20:44   #78
Q-Target
he'll hoof you in the works
Q-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah... erm... I totally work at the Uni that Jihadi John went to. I sincerely hope that he didn't come to see me and that I didn't suggest he pursue a career as a headhunter for a growing organisation.
Old 26-Feb-2015, 22:47   #79
Ashen
Lord of the Light Skins
OMG QT

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti....html#comments

Quote:
to Ashen [ash-en]

Old 26-Feb-2015, 23:46   #80
Q-Target
Q-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond repute
As reliable a source as the Daily Fail is, there is indeed an element of truth in what the chap says. We did indeed have a problem with some extremist twats establishing a foothold in the Student Union. It got to the point where the NUS actually disassociated themselves with them. It's been dealt with now and I am pretty sure things are back on an even keel. However, this delightful piece of journalism won't concern itself with things like facts or actions that have already been taken. A significant proportion of our students are Muslim so it stands to reason that a percentage of them will be inclined towards a radical point of view. If you asked me what Uni he went to in the UK prior to this revelation, I probably would have named this one.
Old 26-Feb-2015, 23:51   #81
Q-Target
One particularly amusing (and unsurprisingly popular with the fucknut DM readership) comment is this one:

"The government needs to get tough and close these so called Universities down."

I'm not even sure where to begin.
Old 27-Feb-2015, 00:03   #82
Q-Target
On the plus side, they're less likely to blow up their nutter nursery than anywhere else.
Old 27-Feb-2015, 00:35   #83
Nomad
i fear no midget
Nomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Any student found to be engaging in radicalised activity would be referred to disciplinary procedures.
carefully worded to only control the students, leaving staff free to pursue unnatural frogcat propaganda!
Old 27-Feb-2015, 00:42   #84
Inertiaman
How busy is the "slowly carving off peoples heads" course?
Old 27-Feb-2015, 00:53   #85
Beef~
res ipsa loquitur
The underwear bomber graduated from my faculty - which is just over the road from the University of Westminster. I suppose we can be thankful that our academic staff weren't actually competent at teaching.
Old 08-Mar-2015, 19:24   #86
Eja Cool8
Enema of the people
Eja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond repute
Allies chewing through munitions stockpiles at a fair old clip whilst battling IS;

http://www.defenseone.com/threats/20.../?oref=d-river

Steve Fainaru: "Big Boy Rules"

"Every man and woman should play the noblest games and be of another mind from what they are at present."

Plato
 Ecch!   away foul box!   You must be kidding! 
Old 09-Jun-2015, 09:43   #87
Inertiaman
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-32831854

In a shock to precisely noone, life under ISIS is a load of shit.
Old 26-Jun-2015, 13:36   #88
Inertiaman
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-33287978

No reason to think it's ISIS of course but say goodbye to your tourist trade Tunisia.
Old 26-Jun-2015, 13:42   #89
stepper
10 post reply 20 goto 10
stepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond repute
Chances of it being coordinated with the man in France?
"I'm not getting out of bed until I get fucked!" - Marcus Antonius, 31 BC
Old 26-Jun-2015, 13:44   #90
Inertiaman
There does seem to be a trend of "saving the date" with these things doesn't there. Gives the illusion of overarching organisation I suppose rather than the cellular fanaticism that's proven the case following previous events.

Go Back   trickery.net > Other > Current Affairs

Tags
goosecunt0r