trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > Games Extra > Role Playing Games

Old 04-Dec-2015, 13:42   #121
stepper
post haste
stepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond repute
I'm level 10
"I'm not getting out of bed until I get fucked!" - Marcus Antonius, 31 BC
Old 04-Dec-2015, 14:14   #122
The Big Kahuna
Younger than Ethel
The Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond repute
Not even seen one of those yet.
Old 04-Dec-2015, 14:27   #123
Inertiaman
Inertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond repute
Kill the one called Swan east of Diamond and he drops a serious melee piece.
Old 04-Dec-2015, 14:51   #124
The Big Kahuna
Younger than Ethel
The Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond repute
Oh, THAT one! He came out of the lake in the square while I was looking for the "Cheers" bar. Yeah, I got the weapon off him, but I was disappointed I couldn't have the ships anchor after the fucking trouble he put me to.
Old 04-Dec-2015, 17:39   #125
bigdog
forum hax
bigdog has a reputation beyond reputebigdog has a reputation beyond reputebigdog has a reputation beyond reputebigdog has a reputation beyond reputebigdog has a reputation beyond reputebigdog has a reputation beyond reputebigdog has a reputation beyond reputebigdog has a reputation beyond reputebigdog has a reputation beyond reputebigdog has a reputation beyond reputebigdog has a reputation beyond repute
I baited him into about a dozen mines.
Old 04-Dec-2015, 17:57   #126
Dave
Yea, theres a mod for that
Dave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond repute
Couple of mini nukes sorts him right out.

Shit myself right up when he appeared. I was on a scouting mission for the brotherhood and ran right into him, needless to say died.
Found myself the nuke launcher went back and handed it to him in my power armour.
 BigDavh   HeinzeFritzel   250 834 764 
Old 04-Dec-2015, 18:04   #127
Inertiaman
Inertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond repute
Top Tip - companions love to throw mininukes first if you equip them with fatboy and ammo. Kit them up. Start hard then run like frig. Usually results in a room full of body parts and a companion asking for a stim.
Old 04-Dec-2015, 18:05   #128
Inertiaman
Equally don't forget to remove their mininukes afterwards otherwise you engage a mirelurk a couple mins later and end up vaporised by Nick Valentine.
Old 04-Dec-2015, 19:07   #129
The Big Kahuna
Younger than Ethel
I just ran backwards dropping mines and hitting the stim key.
Old 07-Dec-2015, 17:21   #130
ReichSteadyCrew
post count reset at 9999
ReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond repute
All done. Did three separate endings out of however many there are. No further quests to do other than the repeatable ones. All achievements done, fuck the 100% happiness in a large settlement one. Ending level was 69

Bring on the DLC
Old 15-Dec-2015, 21:43   #131
The Big Kahuna
Younger than Ethel
Playing it again from the beginning, but I've unlocked every perk up to maximum with a trainer. Might just see if I can complete the game in a tuxedo with a dagger.
Old 15-Dec-2015, 23:59   #132
Inertiaman
It's really hard.
Old 16-Dec-2015, 07:29   #133
The Big Kahuna
Younger than Ethel
At the moment I can one shot Mutants with a Switchblade, so I'm wondering how hard it can be
Old 16-Dec-2015, 08:23   #134
The Big Kahuna
Younger than Ethel
Actually, make that one-shot Swan with a baseball bat.
Old 16-Dec-2015, 09:17   #135
Inertiaman
Have you found the world series bat in the treasures?
Old 16-Dec-2015, 10:27   #136
The Big Kahuna
Younger than Ethel
No, what's the treasures?

Ah, now I get ya. No, I've not even been in there in my non cheaty game. I'm only L10 currently, so I haven't done many missions. Might go get it for the sake of completeness, as I'm dressed in a baseball outfit anyway.

Last edited by The Big Kahuna; 16-Dec-2015 at 10:30.
 Niq-Scott 
Old 16-Dec-2015, 10:34   #137
Inertiaman
It's a beauty. Has it's own sound effect as well as the chance on hit . Barring the mobs to get past, I think you can do the Jamaica Plain bunker with just high lockpicking. I may be wrong. That was some late night fallout.

https://zippy.gfycat.com/BonyScaredChicken.webm
Old 16-Dec-2015, 10:49   #138
The Big Kahuna
Younger than Ethel
I'll go get it tonight. If I can one-shot Swan, I'm not too worried about what I might find in there.

I tried using the player.setlevel command to get me enough points to unlock every perk to maximum, but it seems to top-out at 39 or so, and it adds the XP the same as in the game, so it takes fucking ages. The trainer I used asks for the console command key and adds every perk to the max level and maxes out your attributes.

You can use it to add any item in the game, caps, unlock everything etc, but it's enough fun leaving vault 111 with every attribute and perk, and trying to get by on the least amount of shit you can. Without power armour (which I'm going to try & do without), you still can't jump off the tallest buildings, so it's still not god mode.
Old 16-Dec-2015, 10:50   #139
The Big Kahuna
Younger than Ethel
Oh yeah, you can add every magazine perk as well.
Old 16-Dec-2015, 11:03   #140
Inertiaman
I've kept it as nature intended it barring a couple of QOL mods until I've nailed through it a couple of times. Mods in question: ammo crafting (the one that lets you choose 10/25/50/100 crafting output, I went with 25) and a mod that lets me junk uniques. Was much the same with FO3.
Old 16-Dec-2015, 11:07   #141
The Big Kahuna
Younger than Ethel
Personally, I'd like a mod that collects caps whenever you mouse over something containing them, rather than having to collect them manually every fucking time.
Old 16-Dec-2015, 11:08   #142
The Big Kahuna
Younger than Ethel
Yeah, don't know why they didn't include ammo crafting. It's not like the inclusion would have made the game overly complicated, especially with the need to keep building shit for your settlements.
Old 16-Dec-2015, 15:25   #143
ReichSteadyCrew
post count reset at 9999
ReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond repute
I'm still disgruntled about the fact that karma and weapon degradation was removed. I know it was similar in Skyrim, but it would have been nice to keep it in this.

I think that's why i managed to breeze through it relatively easily.
Old 16-Dec-2015, 15:34   #144
The Big Kahuna
Younger than Ethel
A mod that lets you kill kids would be nice, so you can completely clear out those post-nuclear baptist cunt settlements.
Old 16-Dec-2015, 23:04   #145
The Big Kahuna
Younger than Ethel
Better still, give yourself a Syringer and 1000 Lock Joint syringes, add a scope, then go shoot people standing on tall things. Fucking hilarious the first time they topple over like Del Boy through a bar hatch.

Still hilarious the 50th time too.
Old 29-Dec-2015, 19:04   #146
The Big Kahuna
Younger than Ethel
Went for the ASUS GTX 950 STRIX card @ £140

Couldn't be happier with it, apart from the inevitable "reinstall every single game I own that I've had to lower the graphic settings on to see how they look with this card".

Now where did I put that copy of Midtown Madness?
Old 29-Dec-2015, 22:53   #147
Orange
please find me real friends
Orange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond repute
Midtown Madness was outstanding, but I assume it hasn't aged well?
Old 29-Dec-2015, 23:07   #148
The Big Kahuna
Younger than Ethel
I've seen better...
Old 29-Dec-2015, 23:25   #149
Barb
poster of the month
Barb has a reputation beyond reputeBarb has a reputation beyond reputeBarb has a reputation beyond reputeBarb has a reputation beyond reputeBarb has a reputation beyond reputeBarb has a reputation beyond reputeBarb has a reputation beyond reputeBarb has a reputation beyond reputeBarb has a reputation beyond reputeBarb has a reputation beyond reputeBarb has a reputation beyond repute
Same guys who did Motocross Madness?
 FlatCapnWhippet   JerrytheLintElf 
Old 30-Dec-2015, 00:14   #150
Orange
please find me real friends
Orange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond repute
Also brilliant (from memory), but also lost in the compatibility morass. I thought Midtown was done by the same people that ended up doing Project Gotham.

Go Back   trickery.net > Games Extra > Role Playing Games

Tags
goosecunt0r