trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > Games Extra > Consoles

Old 30-Dec-2004, 23:24   #1
[!$$ueS]
to be deleted
[!$$ueS] is a glorious beacon of light[!$$ueS] is a glorious beacon of light[!$$ueS] is a glorious beacon of light[!$$ueS] is a glorious beacon of light[!$$ueS] is a glorious beacon of light[!$$ueS] is a glorious beacon of light
trickery Pro Evo League (PC) [Rules Edited 02/02/05]

Ok in the New Year i am wanting to start up a Pro evo league for the PC. The league will be club teams only and i would like people to each have a different team. So it's first come first served regarding the club team you choose.

******* Rules *******

1. Each player plays each other twice, once as host and once as client. Home team = host & vice versa.

2. Two games a week need to be played (may change depending on numbers).
3. Players organise a time and date for game between each other by forum pm, e-mail, irc what ever.

4. Use PES4 online Launcher (http://pes4online.acsv.net/) to connect to each other meet in the pro-e-league room, using your trickery forum name.

5. If a player disconnects due to pc/internet issues, the non-disconectee can choose whether to replay it(prefered) or claim a 1-0 win.

6. Please both of you pm me the result so i can confim you agree, and so i can update the results and league standing.

7. This is a friendly league so play in a friendly spirit!!

******New rule******

At the end of the season the top 5 will play for the Premiership title, while the bottom six will fight it out for the Division 1 title.

The leader of the league at the end gets a bye to the final. The second placed person plays the fifth placed person, and the third and fourth will play each other. The winner of these two games will play to compete in the final against the league leader.

In the Division 1 play offs, 6th and 7th have a bye to the semi finals. 8th plays 11th, 9th plays 10th. The semi finals will be drawn at random. Winners of semis go to final.

Match Time: 15 minutes
Match Type: Ex. : No
P.K.: No
Condition: Excellent
Stadium: Random (can change if stripey pitch is chosen!)
Time: Random
Season: Random
Weather: Random
Injuries: No

**Edited 15/01/05 **
Teams taken:

[!$$ueS] - AC Milan
dogface - Liverpool
~Rebel~UK~ - Newcastle
Socrates - Roma
BBW - Man Utd
Jason - Arsenal
Smoo - Chelsea
opy - Real Madrid
dogma - Athletico Madrid
jimbo - Inter Milan
Pablo - Juventus
I would rather starve than eat your bread...
I would rather run but I can't walk...
Guess I'll lie alone just like before...

Pearl Jam - Corduroy

Last edited by [!$$ueS]; 02-Feb-2005 at 20:43.
Old 30-Dec-2004, 23:24   #2
[!$$ueS]
to be deleted
[!$$ueS] is a glorious beacon of light[!$$ueS] is a glorious beacon of light[!$$ueS] is a glorious beacon of light[!$$ueS] is a glorious beacon of light[!$$ueS] is a glorious beacon of light[!$$ueS] is a glorious beacon of light
[!$$ueS] - AC Milan

Pearl Jam - Corduroy
Old 30-Dec-2004, 23:53   #3
Bilbo Fraggins
posts for a living
Bilbo Fraggins has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo Fraggins has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo Fraggins has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo Fraggins has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo Fraggins has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo Fraggins has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo Fraggins has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo Fraggins has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo Fraggins has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo Fraggins has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo Fraggins has a reputation beyond repute
Is there the ability to level out the stats of all the teams?
Old 31-Dec-2004, 00:04   #4
[!$$ueS]
to be deleted
Not as far as i'm aware but the top teams i reckon: AC Milan, Inter Milan, Juventus, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Manchester United, Arsenal, Chelsea, Bayern Munich are all pretty even and all have their strengths and weaknesses so it evens it out, and i don't think we'll have more than 10 people playing in the league which still equals 20 matches.

Pearl Jam - Corduroy
Old 31-Dec-2004, 20:22   #5
dogface
spam tbh
dogface has a reputation beyond reputedogface has a reputation beyond reputedogface has a reputation beyond reputedogface has a reputation beyond reputedogface has a reputation beyond reputedogface has a reputation beyond reputedogface has a reputation beyond reputedogface has a reputation beyond reputedogface has a reputation beyond reputedogface has a reputation beyond reputedogface has a reputation beyond repute
count me in !!
not really bothered what team
maybe see how many ppl want to
play then pick that amount of teams
then sort of a lucky draw to see who
gets what team
Old 01-Jan-2005, 15:55   #6
~Rebel~UK~
pro poster
~Rebel~UK~ has much to be proud of~Rebel~UK~ has much to be proud of~Rebel~UK~ has much to be proud of~Rebel~UK~ has much to be proud of~Rebel~UK~ has much to be proud of~Rebel~UK~ has much to be proud of~Rebel~UK~ has much to be proud of~Rebel~UK~ has much to be proud of~Rebel~UK~ has much to be proud of
Ill have a shot althought im really rubbish il b Newcastle plz
2TB Samsung Spinpoint HD
1000watt Corsair PSU
Asus Ramapage Formula Motherboard
Send a message via MSN to ~Rebel~UK~  Sanddancer82   Mario Kart 1891-1509-1540 
Old 01-Jan-2005, 16:23   #7
Socrates
topicophiliac
Socrates has a reputation beyond reputeSocrates has a reputation beyond reputeSocrates has a reputation beyond reputeSocrates has a reputation beyond reputeSocrates has a reputation beyond reputeSocrates has a reputation beyond reputeSocrates has a reputation beyond reputeSocrates has a reputation beyond reputeSocrates has a reputation beyond reputeSocrates has a reputation beyond reputeSocrates has a reputation beyond repute
gwan then i think i will be roma
as dogface full well knows
________
HEADSHOPS

Last edited by Socrates; 14-Sep-2011 at 13:54.
Old 01-Jan-2005, 16:50   #8
Dogma
Like a boss.
Dogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond repute
I'm gonna order this in the next couple of days, well, its either this or Vampire Mascarade, so i'll let you know
 LAV3R__   LAV3R 
Old 01-Jan-2005, 17:44   #9
Smoo
empty minds post alike
Smoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond repute
17.99 on play...I might go in for it too...
Send a message via MSN to Smoo
Old 02-Jan-2005, 14:45   #10
BBW
Contains flashing images.
Tournaments Won: 1
BBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond repute
I'll possibly have a go. I'll be Man Utd.
Old 02-Jan-2005, 17:53   #11
~Rebel~UK~
pro poster
~Rebel~UK~ has much to be proud of~Rebel~UK~ has much to be proud of~Rebel~UK~ has much to be proud of~Rebel~UK~ has much to be proud of~Rebel~UK~ has much to be proud of~Rebel~UK~ has much to be proud of~Rebel~UK~ has much to be proud of~Rebel~UK~ has much to be proud of~Rebel~UK~ has much to be proud of
Any possibilty of some friendly matches as i need all the practice i can get
2TB Samsung Spinpoint HD
1000watt Corsair PSU
Old 02-Jan-2005, 23:03   #12
[!$$ueS]
to be deleted
Rules added 02/01/05 please feel free to discuss them and suggest changes or addiitions.

Download the pes4 online program from http://pes4online.acsv.net/ rebel m8y.

Pearl Jam - Corduroy
Old 02-Jan-2005, 23:35   #13
BBW
BBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond repute
I think 10 mins is plenty.
Old 03-Jan-2005, 01:00   #14
Jason
forum hax
Jason is on a distinguished road
Might want to enter as Arsenal, will post in a couple of days confirming whether or not I sall
Old 03-Jan-2005, 01:15   #15
dogface
spam tbh
dogface has a reputation beyond reputedogface has a reputation beyond reputedogface has a reputation beyond reputedogface has a reputation beyond reputedogface has a reputation beyond reputedogface has a reputation beyond reputedogface has a reputation beyond reputedogface has a reputation beyond reputedogface has a reputation beyond reputedogface has a reputation beyond reputedogface has a reputation beyond repute
right, i'll take liverpool then
Old 03-Jan-2005, 01:30   #16
BBW
Muhaa!

Somebody's got to. :/
Old 03-Jan-2005, 02:04   #17
Smoo
empty minds post alike
Smoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond repute
If I'm in (and I probably will be), I'll take Chelsea
Old 03-Jan-2005, 14:58   #18
opy
pro poster
opy has a reputation beyond reputeopy has a reputation beyond reputeopy has a reputation beyond reputeopy has a reputation beyond reputeopy has a reputation beyond reputeopy has a reputation beyond reputeopy has a reputation beyond reputeopy has a reputation beyond reputeopy has a reputation beyond reputeopy has a reputation beyond reputeopy has a reputation beyond repute
i'll play, be Real Madrid if still available plz
Old 03-Jan-2005, 18:10   #19
Socrates
topicophiliac
Socrates has a reputation beyond reputeSocrates has a reputation beyond reputeSocrates has a reputation beyond reputeSocrates has a reputation beyond reputeSocrates has a reputation beyond reputeSocrates has a reputation beyond reputeSocrates has a reputation beyond reputeSocrates has a reputation beyond reputeSocrates has a reputation beyond reputeSocrates has a reputation beyond reputeSocrates has a reputation beyond repute
post pes online names so i can add to freinds
________
Web Shows

Last edited by Socrates; 14-Sep-2011 at 13:55.
Old 03-Jan-2005, 18:44   #20
[!$$ueS]
to be deleted
No!!! Someone's taken Real Madrid the team i despise most in the game As my m8 always plays them and tends to beat me thanks to Ronaldos amazing strength, speed, and touch and Owens ability to tap the ball in from 6 yards as every shot saved by the keeper lands at his feet!

Socrates i'll give you mine when i get back to Uni, as i have issues with my router at home and pes4 online.

Pearl Jam - Corduroy
Old 03-Jan-2005, 21:19   #21
Socrates
topicophiliac
good game dogface a long distance treat from me seperated it
________
BarbiDollxx

Last edited by Socrates; 14-Sep-2011 at 13:55.
Old 03-Jan-2005, 22:53   #22
dogface
spam tbh
aye gg
but we can all miss-hit from distance
Old 04-Jan-2005, 01:48   #23
Tenacious
spam tbh
Tenacious will become famous soon enoughTenacious will become famous soon enough
Its football not soccer, tsk!
Old 04-Jan-2005, 13:35   #24
Smoo
empty minds post alike
Just ordered pes4 there. Should have it by Thursday...hopefully
Old 05-Jan-2005, 00:15   #25
~Rebel~UK~
pro poster
Question

So when r these matches gonna start (im in no rush need more practice ) i have tried a few online games won 2, drawn 4 lost about 5, good few teams been picked now tho so a fair few matches to b played, who do u think has picked the weakest team here......
2TB Samsung Spinpoint HD
1000watt Corsair PSU
Old 05-Jan-2005, 00:28   #26
dogface
spam tbh
lookin at the list probably u
closely followed by me
but........ its all about
the BADGE
Old 05-Jan-2005, 01:01   #27
Dogma
Like a boss.
Dogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond repute
Think i'll pick it up tomorrow in town.
Bagsy Barcelona!
 LAV3R__   LAV3R 
Old 05-Jan-2005, 11:48   #28
[!$$ueS]
to be deleted
Weakest team chosen is probably Newcastle. The league will probably start in about 2 weeks. I'm back at Uni on Monday, though i have a test and 3 courseworks due in 2 weeks after i get back so it may not occur for 3 weeks.

Pearl Jam - Corduroy
Old 05-Jan-2005, 14:49   #29
Jimbo
flame fodder
Jimbo is on a distinguished road
Hi lads, Rebel told me of the league and I'd like to join.

As all the top teams have been taken (excluding Juve- who I dislike), I'll have to opt for Inter please.

Oh, my PES4 is up at uni, so I won't be able to play until the 17th (and even then I've got 8 exams until Feb 3rd, so I won't be free 24/7).

And I'm playing on the keyboard- meaning the fanciest trick I can pull off is a stepover, so Recoba is for sale :p

-"Seraph" on the playZen forums.
Old 05-Jan-2005, 15:00   #30
Socrates
topicophiliac
i have to say weakest team is liverpool, or perhaps roma
rite u student scum buckets anyone WHO is game shout me in #fsa.clan on irc
________
OldLegend

Last edited by Socrates; 14-Sep-2011 at 13:56.

Go Back   trickery.net > Games Extra > Consoles