trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > Games Extra > Forumless Games

Old 21-Sep-2018, 06:33   #331
The Big Kahuna
**** off Lester
The Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond repute
The only Chicken Dinner I've got on the PC version, I didn't kill, or even shoot at, anyone.
Old 28-Sep-2018, 04:38   #332
Belgarath
totally topical
Belgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond repute
Win a Fiat 500! FaceIt is a competitive system that uses the PUBG custom API - first to 338 Chicken Dinners (the number of chickens that can fit in a Fiat 500 apparently) gets the car.

https://steamcommunity.com/games/578...78361714218728

Old 05-Oct-2018, 04:54   #333
Belgarath
totally topical
Belgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond repute
They're going to introduce a new ranking system.

https://steamcommunity.com/games/578...01296363189365

Old 12-Oct-2018, 21:15   #334
cunning-stunt
Falling to bits.
cunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond repute
After a few weeks of having an odd game now and then, I've just got my first kill!
cunning-stunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-Oct-2018, 22:52   #335
Belgarath
totally topical
If you try jumping into one of the hotspots - like the school on Erangel, Pecado on Miramar, or pretty well anywhere on Sanhok - then you'll probably die, but the games will be really quick, so you can start over quickly, and you'll get lots of shooty practice.

Some of the War Mode events over the weekends are basically team deathmatch, also good for lots of quick games with lots of shooting.

I've not tried the training mode yet - is that any good for shooting practice?

Last edited by Belgarath; 12-Oct-2018 at 22:54.
Old 13-Oct-2018, 05:23   #336
cunning-stunt
Falling to bits.
cunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgarath View Post
If you try jumping into one of the hotspots - like the school on Erangel, Pecado on Miramar, or pretty well anywhere on Sanhok - then you'll probably die, but the games will be really quick, so you can start over quickly, and you'll get lots of shooty practice.

Some of the War Mode events over the weekends are basically team deathmatch, also good for lots of quick games with lots of shooting.

I've not tried the training mode yet - is that any good for shooting practice?
Cheers mate! Training mode seems decent for learning the weapons and bullet drop on the range. Most of the time I'm getting killed is not close quarters, it's just getting shot out of nowhere!
Old 13-Oct-2018, 06:46   #337
Belgarath
totally topical
Most experienced players do a thing whereby, even if they're ostensibly on one spot, they constantly move from side to side or in a very small circle - it makes you much harder to snipe from distance.

Personally, I think they've made it far too sniper-focussed, they've removed the Level 3 helmet from general play - the only way to survive a snipe to the head - and added loads of new sniper weapons. The most annoying aspect of the game is dying to a single shot from someone miles away who you didn't see. They should add dynamic wind or something to make sniping a bit harder.
Old 15-Oct-2018, 00:27   #338
wooly-back-jack
Tactical Hider
wooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond repute
https://clips.twitch.tv/DifficultDis...esidentSleeper

you'll be as shite as me someday :/
Send a message via MSN to wooly-back-jack
Old 15-Oct-2018, 04:43   #339
cunning-stunt
Falling to bits.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wooly-back-jack View Post

Hey, I'm on a roll, I got another kill last night, and then died outside the circle!
Old 15-Oct-2018, 23:33   #340
Belgarath
totally topical
New stats site for detailed stats and weapon analysis for you or other players.
(Make sure you click on the EU region - the default is North America.)

https://www.hubg.gg/

https://www.pubg.com/2018/10/15/feat...potlight-hubg/
Old 17-Oct-2018, 19:05   #341
aird
You are tearing me apart!
aird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wooly-back-jack View Post

I see your video and raise you...

Old 19-Oct-2018, 04:00   #342
Belgarath
totally topical
20,000BP and Beanie with headphones cosmetic just for logging into your acccount before the 23rd Oct.

https://twitter.com/PUBG/status/1052830878026452992
Old 19-Oct-2018, 06:41   #343
The Big Kahuna
**** off Lester
The Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgarath View Post
20,000BP and Beanie with headphones cosmetic just for logging into your acccount before the 23rd Oct.

https://twitter.com/PUBG/status/1052830878026452992
Fucking pointless. All you'll end up with is a bunch of crates that you have to pay to unlock. Cunts.
Old 19-Oct-2018, 07:39   #344
stepper
post haste
stepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond repute
Or you can sell said crates on the Steam marketplace and make some money...
"I'm not getting out of bed until I get fucked!" - Marcus Antonius, 31 BC
Old 19-Oct-2018, 07:43   #345
stepper
post haste
stepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond repute
And in fairness to the pubg team, they didn’t charge anywhere near as much for the game (20-25) compared to others with the same model and they add new content regularly. Micro transactions are what keep that development going.

But you know, you don’t have to pay if you don’t want to.
"I'm not getting out of bed until I get fucked!" - Marcus Antonius, 31 BC
Old 19-Oct-2018, 07:51   #346
The Big Kahuna
**** off Lester
I realise that, but it's a bullshit gesture.
Old 19-Oct-2018, 07:51   #347
Orange
please find me real friends
Orange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond repute
Can’t get that worked up about micro transactions for cosmetics, no matter how much people seem to be willing to pay.

Go Back   trickery.net > Games Extra > Forumless Games