trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > Other > Films

Old 13-Nov-2012, 17:48   #61
Ashen
Lord of the Light Skins
Ashen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond repute
Time travel will always be a murky horrible affair in science fiction for every The City on the Edge of Forever you get a thousand Masters of the Universe.

The biggest problem I have ever had with trek is that time travel became so mundane and over used, you coudl tell when they were desperate for a filler.

Oh no Picard has tickle a alien probe I wonde....ZAP

Oh look his back on 1940 earth as a black man I wonder what will happen.

Quote:
I walked outside and took mother natures load to the face. You can quote me on that! - Raptor192
to Ashen [ash-en]

1.To perform an amazing act without witness.
2.To have the worst of luck when playing in groups, although having the best intentions an act occurs which usually results in multiple deaths, maimings or destruction of property.

Last edited by Ashen; 13-Nov-2012 at 17:51.
Old 13-Nov-2012, 17:56   #62
Spanks
GTFOMI
Spanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond repute
Old 13-Nov-2012, 18:21   #63
Ashen
Lord of the Light Skins
Ashen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond repute
The season cliff hanger, was it picard? or did he beam down that annoying super cunt wesley in his place

Quote:
I walked outside and took mother natures load to the face. You can quote me on that! - Raptor192
to Ashen [ash-en]

2.To have the worst of luck when playing in groups, although having the best intentions an act occurs which usually results in multiple deaths, maimings or destruction of property.
Old 13-Nov-2012, 18:32   #64
Eja Cool8
Enema of the people
Eja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashen View Post
The season cliff hanger, was it picard? or did he beam down that annoying super cunt wesley in his place
Which season? Which cliffhanger? There were a few

Steve Fainaru: "Big Boy Rules"

"Every man and woman should play the noblest games and be of another mind from what they are at present."

Plato
 Ecch!   away foul box!   You must be kidding! 
Old 13-Nov-2012, 18:33   #65
Ashen
Lord of the Light Skins
Not in existance but I think we all would have happily added logs to the fire

Ho hum the un written episodes were Picard tells Worf to man the fuck up, tells Ryker his beard looks gayer then the planet gay on the bent nebular, nicks Geordies glasses and replaces them with klydoscopes and the one were picard tells Q to fuck off and hoofs him in the nuts into a different dimension.

Quote:
to Ashen [ash-en]

Last edited by Ashen; 13-Nov-2012 at 18:37.
Old 21-Nov-2012, 17:09   #66
Eja Cool8
Enema of the people
Eja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond repute
Lawrence Kasdan rumoured to return for new films, and Sir Derek Jacobi would like a part..

http://www.sfx.co.uk/2012/11/21/orig...aims-deadline/

"Every man and woman should play the noblest games and be of another mind from what they are at present."

Plato
Old 22-Nov-2012, 01:44   #67
T3CH^
Too old for this shit
T3CH^ has a reputation beyond reputeT3CH^ has a reputation beyond reputeT3CH^ has a reputation beyond reputeT3CH^ has a reputation beyond reputeT3CH^ has a reputation beyond reputeT3CH^ has a reputation beyond reputeT3CH^ has a reputation beyond reputeT3CH^ has a reputation beyond reputeT3CH^ has a reputation beyond reputeT3CH^ has a reputation beyond reputeT3CH^ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eja Cool8 View Post
Sir Derek Jacobi would like a part..
CADFAEL..........IN..........SPAAAAAAAACE!!!!!!!!

'Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps.........it is time to die'
 T3CHguyver 
Old 25-Jan-2013, 00:18   #68
Hot Soup
lock my threads
Tournaments Won: 1
Hot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=36294

JJ Abram's doing episode 7. Good writer involved in the script , Ron Moore being involved in the TV side.. good news.

I hope Trek doesn't suffer, but great stuff.

Why'd you open your bong hole you smelly hippy? You'd sacrifice a beautiful woman to save a moderately attractive monkey?

Hawks of the Luftwaffe!
Hot Soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-Jan-2013, 00:48   #69
Ashen
Lord of the Light Skins
I sense something; a presence I have not felt since.

Quote:
to Ashen [ash-en]

Old 25-Jan-2013, 01:28   #70
PsYcHoKiLLa
topicophiliac
PsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond repute
A new voice for the re-born Vader?

Old 25-Jan-2013, 12:13   #71
*ZhG*EvilBOOMER
flame fodder
*ZhG*EvilBOOMER has a reputation beyond repute*ZhG*EvilBOOMER has a reputation beyond repute*ZhG*EvilBOOMER has a reputation beyond repute*ZhG*EvilBOOMER has a reputation beyond repute*ZhG*EvilBOOMER has a reputation beyond repute*ZhG*EvilBOOMER has a reputation beyond repute*ZhG*EvilBOOMER has a reputation beyond repute*ZhG*EvilBOOMER has a reputation beyond repute*ZhG*EvilBOOMER has a reputation beyond repute*ZhG*EvilBOOMER has a reputation beyond repute*ZhG*EvilBOOMER has a reputation beyond repute
There is no bathroom! Not entirely sure why but that line made me giggle.
 EvilBOOMER   Evi1BOOMER 
Old 25-Jan-2013, 17:39   #72
Eja Cool8
Enema of the people
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Soup View Post
http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=36294

JJ Abram's doing episode 7. Good writer involved in the script , Ron Moore being involved in the TV side.. good news.

I hope Trek doesn't suffer, but great stuff.
Aye, he's still not coughed up officially, but as I've said many times, he's a SW man before a Trekkie..

http://www.sfx.co.uk/2013/01/24/brea...s-episode-vii/

Plato
Old 27-Jan-2013, 15:19   #73
D.Celt
Irresistable
D.Celt has a reputation beyond reputeD.Celt has a reputation beyond reputeD.Celt has a reputation beyond reputeD.Celt has a reputation beyond reputeD.Celt has a reputation beyond reputeD.Celt has a reputation beyond reputeD.Celt has a reputation beyond reputeD.Celt has a reputation beyond reputeD.Celt has a reputation beyond reputeD.Celt has a reputation beyond reputeD.Celt has a reputation beyond repute
It's been confirmed, Abrams to direct.
Old 27-Jan-2013, 15:34   #74
PsYcHoKiLLa
topicophiliac
PsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond repute
Lens flare ahoy!! Let's hope you can actually see the film behind the lens flare this time cos the first Star Trek was ridiculous.
Old 27-Jan-2013, 15:44   #75
Bad-Co
Large Member
Bad-Co has a reputation beyond reputeBad-Co has a reputation beyond reputeBad-Co has a reputation beyond reputeBad-Co has a reputation beyond reputeBad-Co has a reputation beyond reputeBad-Co has a reputation beyond reputeBad-Co has a reputation beyond reputeBad-Co has a reputation beyond reputeBad-Co has a reputation beyond reputeBad-Co has a reputation beyond reputeBad-Co has a reputation beyond repute
John Lewis is the new Mos Eisley in Star Wars VII: Attack of the Chavs.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml

Last edited by Bad-Co; 27-Jan-2013 at 15:46.
 Tfr Bad Co 
Old 28-Jan-2013, 15:56   #76
Eja Cool8
Enema of the people
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsYcHoKiLLa View Post
Lens flare ahoy!! Let's hope you can actually see the film behind the lens flare this time cos the first Star Trek was ridiculous.
Aye; "Polarise the viewscreen" indeed, and get me a pair of fucking shades Yeoman!

Plato
Old 05-Feb-2013, 11:29   #77
Ashen
Lord of the Light Skins
First stand alone or potential start of new triology may be focusing on Yoda.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/60757

Quote:
to Ashen [ash-en]

Old 05-Feb-2013, 11:31   #78
Inertiaman
Inertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond repute
An hour or two of that dialogue, would an annoying movie make.
Old 05-Feb-2013, 11:32   #79
Ashen
Lord of the Light Skins
Your point I see.

Quote:
to Ashen [ash-en]

Old 05-Feb-2013, 14:38   #80
Fulmineus
karma killer
Fulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond repute
Isn't Yoda sort of, dead?

Say NO! to capital t Sponsored by AQA
Old 05-Feb-2013, 14:48   #81
Spanks
GTFOMI
Spanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond repute

Yoda's Bogus Journey?
Old 05-Feb-2013, 17:16   #82
Eja Cool8
Enema of the people
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulmineus View Post
Isn't Yoda sort of, dead?
Didn't do Kenobi much harm, apart from the 'glow in the dark' thing

Plato
Old 06-Feb-2013, 16:38   #83
Eja Cool8
Enema of the people
At least two spin-off movies to come, as well as eps VII-IX

http://www.sfx.co.uk/2013/02/06/disn...s-are-planned/

Plato
Old 06-Feb-2013, 17:25   #84
Nomad
i fear no midget
Nomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond repute
semantics. it'll be 2 stories but to buy will be original versions, director's cuts, extended cuts, ultimate cuts, original cuts again, new 3d cuts, no 3d cuts extended edition....
Old 06-Feb-2013, 17:34   #85
Eja Cool8
Enema of the people
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
semantics. it'll be 2 stories but to buy will be original versions, director's cuts, extended cuts, ultimate cuts, original cuts again, new 3d cuts, no 3d cuts extended edition....
You forgot the "Uncensored 3D Princess Leia probing edition"

Plato
Old 06-Feb-2013, 17:38   #86
Ashen
Lord of the Light Skins
I'd buy that for a dollar!

Quote:
to Ashen [ash-en]

Old 06-Feb-2013, 17:43   #87
Nomad
i fear no midget
Nomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond repute
she may charge more from that depending on the length of the coke nail she has to support, a dedicated user, probably now clean but a tad mental and saggier
Old 06-Feb-2013, 17:50   #88
Eja Cool8
Enema of the people
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
she may charge more from that depending on the length of the coke nail she has to support, a dedicated user, probably now clean but a tad mental and saggier

Plato
Old 06-Feb-2013, 20:19   #89
mr_o
post count reset at 9999
mr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond repute
J J Abram's is a busy bloke. Star Trek, Star Wars and now Half life??

http://www.theverge.com/2013/2/6/396...well-jj-abrams
 Oddbin 
Old 06-Feb-2013, 20:24   #90
mr_o
post count reset at 9999
mr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond repute
http://insidemovies.ew.com/2013/02/0...vie-boba-fett/

Also spin-offs to be Han Solo origin and Boba Fett.
 Oddbin 

Go Back   trickery.net > Other > Films

Tags
ashens u-turn, goosecunt0r, paternity test shocker