trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > Other > Sports & Outdoor Activities

Old 11-Jun-2016, 21:58   #31
Chef_uk
account shared with 10 people
Chef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPTOR192 View Post
Wenger out?
Nah. More Tottenham players in England this time around so can't blame Wenger. Just a team used to bottling it at the end.
Old 11-Jun-2016, 22:07   #32
RAPTOR192
Hodor, Hodor, Hodor!
RAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond repute
It's a shame, I thought you guys were very good value for the three points there. Easily created enough chances to have had more than a one goal cushion. Don't know wtf Hart was thinking there at the death trying to let the ball run out of play though. That really could have gone horribly wrong and totally fucked your evening.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
so some tribesmen can build a silky smooth road through southern america in a land devoid of natural life yet my local council can barely manage a pot-holed to fuck track through the town, cretins
Old 11-Jun-2016, 22:11   #33
Chef_uk
Chef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond repute
Certainly more positives than negatives. Wales game is going to be huge! If they win they go through now don't they?
Old 11-Jun-2016, 22:20   #34
RAPTOR192
Hodor, Hodor, Hodor!
RAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, i guess so. Nobody would be able to catch us. I imagine there'll be more than a couple of groups whose third placed sides will only snatch a draw or two, so 3 points could already be enough. Bit odd after all these years to already be thinking about possibly reaching the knockout stages after the first game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
so some tribesmen can build a silky smooth road through southern america in a land devoid of natural life yet my local council can barely manage a pot-holed to fuck track through the town, cretins
Old 11-Jun-2016, 22:35   #35
stepper
post haste
stepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond repute
Say what you want about England fans, the behaviour of the Russian fans is shocking.
"I'm not getting out of bed until I get fucked!" - Marcus Antonius, 31 BC
Old 11-Jun-2016, 23:16   #36
Chef_uk
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepper View Post
Say what you want about England fans, the behaviour of the Russian fans is shocking.
There's distinct differences but neither event should be acceptable nor can one be deemed lesser than the other.

In terms of punishment you could argue that Russia have some questioning coming their way both in terms of how their fans with tickets have behaved and their ability to host the next tournament. France themselves also need to explain how they have allowed fireworks and balaclavas inside the stadium along with low policing force and inadequate barriers between fans.
Old 12-Jun-2016, 04:11   #37
Eja Cool8
Enema of the people
Eja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef_uk View Post
There's distinct differences but neither event should be acceptable nor can one be deemed lesser than the other.

In terms of punishment you could argue that Russia have some questioning coming their way both in terms of how their fans with tickets have behaved and their ability to host the next tournament. France themselves also need to explain how they have allowed fireworks and balaclavas inside the stadium along with low policing force and inadequate barriers between fans.
Only a fucking idiot would let English and Russian fans, with their respective reps as having a seriously nasty element contained therein, sit in the same stand. Although it has to be said, I bet the English FA and Police did a better job of keeping the worst arseholes from travelling at all than Russia tried to do.

That's if they even tried...

As usual though, the vast majority of the travelling support, who were just there for the Fitba', get drawn into the mindless shite.

Steve Fainaru: "Big Boy Rules"

"Every man and woman should play the noblest games and be of another mind from what they are at present."

Plato

Last edited by Eja Cool8; 12-Jun-2016 at 04:16.
 Ecch!   away foul box!   You must be kidding! 
Old 12-Jun-2016, 10:33   #38
Chef_uk
I wonder if UEFA will try to instigate that it all started with the England fans being disrespectful during their national anthem? It won't have helped matters but going from that to the thuggery from Russia is a heck of a big leap.
Old 12-Jun-2016, 11:04   #39
Chef_uk
They seem to be focusing on just Russia, good. Now to see what punishment they sanction.
Old 12-Jun-2016, 11:04   #40
Inertiaman
Inertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36510550

They're crooked but it looks like they're not blind. The facility has some serious questions to answer though as you say.
Old 12-Jun-2016, 11:24   #41
andy
aka milk!
andy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond repute
Yawn. New youthful team, same old generic English 'sit back and defend 1-0' style of play.

It never changes! Roll on the Premier League.

Last edited by andy; 12-Jun-2016 at 11:27.
Old 12-Jun-2016, 16:37   #42
Chef_uk
Quote:
The UEFA Executive Committee would like to express its disgust at the violent clashes which occurred in the city of Marseille.

Such unacceptable behaviour by so-called supporters of the national teams of England and Russia has no place in football, a sport we must protect and defend.

The UEFA Executive Committee has warned both football associations that irrespective of any decisions taken by the independent disciplinary bodies relating to incidents inside the stadium it will not hesitate to impose additional sanctions on the Football Association (FA) and the Russian Football Union (RFS), including the potential disqualification of their respective teams from the tournament, should such violence occur again.

We urge both the FA and the RFS to appeal to their supporters to behave in a responsible and respectful manner.

We would also like to publicly voice our support for the work of the French authorities and security forces for their efforts to deliver a safe and secure tournament in challenging circumstances.
http://www.uefa.org/mediaservices/newsid=2375317.html
Old 12-Jun-2016, 16:42   #43
andy
aka milk!
andy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond repute
I'm coming to this late as I missed the match last night but the French security is a shambles. They are supposed to be on high alert and the Russians manage to get a flare into the stadium.

It's correct for UEFA to issue that statement of course but the French need to get their act together. They have a duty of care to all fans there that they're currently not meeting.
Old 12-Jun-2016, 23:13   #44
Hot Soup
click here to reset post count
Tournaments Won: 1
Hot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond repute
The Russki's need a bollocking for the stadium malarkey and the English need the same for the utterly shameful scenes in the run up.

Both sets of behaviour are just so unnecessary and unacceptable. If nothing else the fact that so many people have went there and behaved the way they have after what France has been through.. I'll bet that adds a few years to our post brexit trade deal negotiations! :x

Why'd you open your bong hole you smelly hippy? You'd sacrifice a beautiful woman to save a moderately attractive monkey?

Hawks of the Luftwaffe!
Hot Soup is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-Jun-2016, 13:46   #45
Inertiaman
Inertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond repute
Russian MP's always good for a laugh!

Old 13-Jun-2016, 17:52   #46
Ashen
Lord of the Light Skins
Ashen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inertiaman View Post
Russian MP's always good for a laugh!

In Russia fans kick head like ball

Quote:
I walked outside and took mother natures load to the face. You can quote me on that! - Raptor192
to Ashen [ash-en]

1.To perform an amazing act without witness.
2.To have the worst of luck when playing in groups, although having the best intentions an act occurs which usually results in multiple deaths, maimings or destruction of property.
Old 13-Jun-2016, 18:05   #47
blurr
fashion victim
blurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond repute
Don't worry, ENGERLAND fan(s) have a plan to avenge:

https://twitter.com/chrisdaviscfc?lang=en-gb

Conference call to make plans I wonder who'll do the minutes.
Old 13-Jun-2016, 18:14   #48
stepper
post haste
stepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond repute
Fucking cunt.

Edit* on second read through I guess it could be a parody account, or maybe that is the optimist in me hoping i isn't a genuine Chelsea fan whose views do not represent mine or the vast majority of Chelsea supporters.
"I'm not getting out of bed until I get fucked!" - Marcus Antonius, 31 BC

Last edited by stepper; 13-Jun-2016 at 18:29.
Old 13-Jun-2016, 18:39   #49
Inertiaman
At least we've got a chance of making it past the semis in the off-pitch violence.
Old 13-Jun-2016, 20:20   #50
Ashen
Lord of the Light Skins
Ashen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Fucking cunt.

Edit* on second read through I guess it could be a parody account, or maybe that is the optimist in me hoping i isn't a genuine Chelsea fan whose views do not represent mine or the vast majority of Chelsea supporters.
Sounds like the cunt needs reporting to the police

Quote:
I walked outside and took mother natures load to the face. You can quote me on that! - Raptor192
to Ashen [ash-en]

1.To perform an amazing act without witness.
2.To have the worst of luck when playing in groups, although having the best intentions an act occurs which usually results in multiple deaths, maimings or destruction of property.
Old 13-Jun-2016, 21:54   #51
GroovYF
Octave Doctor
GroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond repute
Done... and to Twitter too.
Old 13-Jun-2016, 22:10   #52
Orange
please find me real friends
Orange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond repute
That Twitter feed is amazing. Hard to believe he's not on the hooligan watchlist already, but better safe than sorry!
Old 13-Jun-2016, 22:20   #53
WoRsTy
There's a sale at Penneys
WoRsTy has a reputation beyond reputeWoRsTy has a reputation beyond reputeWoRsTy has a reputation beyond reputeWoRsTy has a reputation beyond reputeWoRsTy has a reputation beyond reputeWoRsTy has a reputation beyond reputeWoRsTy has a reputation beyond reputeWoRsTy has a reputation beyond reputeWoRsTy has a reputation beyond reputeWoRsTy has a reputation beyond reputeWoRsTy has a reputation beyond repute
Please report said CUNT for these pics. NSFW

25 Aug 2015
27 Aug 2015
29 Aug 2015
30 Aug 2015

It took me Forty Three years to discover that I had no talent for Gaming, but I couldn't give it up because by that time I was too famous.
Old 14-Jun-2016, 05:19   #54
cunning-stunt
Falling to bits.
cunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Fucking cunt.

Read an article, can't find it now, that said most England hooligans come from southern clubs, West Ham, Millwall, Chelsea. Said there is not a large traveling contingent from Northern clubs.

Last edited by cunning-stunt; 14-Jun-2016 at 08:50.
cunning-stunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-Jun-2016, 08:00   #55
andy
aka milk!
That's because they can't afford to go
Old 14-Jun-2016, 08:36   #56
Orange
please find me real friends
Orange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond repute
Nope, confined to Merseyside for their antics (and spouting bullshit about their "clooob")

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/...d-four-3402508
Old 14-Jun-2016, 08:49   #57
cunning-stunt
Falling to bits.
cunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange View Post
Nope, confined to Merseyside for their antics (and spouting bullshit about their "clooob")

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/...d-four-3402508
We know all clubs have these knobheads, but I was talking about the ones that follow England abroad.
cunning-stunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-Jun-2016, 12:21   #58
Chef_uk
Quote:
The independent UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body (CEDB) met today in Paris to deal with the disciplinary proceedings opened against the Russian Football Union (RFU) following the incidents which occurred inside the Stade Velodrome in Marseille, at the UEFA EURO 2016 match against England on 11 June (1-1).

Charges relating to crowd disturbances, use of fireworks and racist behaviour had been brought against the RFU, and the CEDB decided to impose the following sanctions:

A fine of 150,000.-

A suspended disqualification of the Russian national team from UEFA EURO 2016 for the crowd disturbances. In accordance with Article 20 of the UEFA Disciplinary Regulations*, this disqualification is suspended until the end of the tournament. Such suspension will be lifted if incidents of a similar nature (crowd disturbances) happen inside the stadium at any of the remaining matches of the Russian team during the tournament.

The decisions of the UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body is open to appeal.

This decision only relates to the incidents which occurred inside the stadium and are therefore under the jurisdiction of the UEFA Disciplinary Bodies.

*Article 20 UEFA Disciplinary Regulations

1. All disciplinary measures may be suspended, with the exception of:

a. warnings;

b. reprimands;

c. bans on all football-related activities;

d. disciplinary measures related to match-fixing, bribery and corruption.

2. The probationary period must be a minimum of one year and a maximum of five. This period may be extended in exceptional circumstances.

3. If a further offence is committed during the probationary period, the competent disciplinary body, as a rule, orders that the original disciplinary measure be enforced. This may be added to the disciplinary measure imposed for the new offence.
http://www.uefa.org/mediaservices/newsid=2376811.html
Old 14-Jun-2016, 12:25   #59
Chef_uk
So this punishment is from what happens inside the stadium and yet England are threatened with expulsion for actions outside of the stadium. The point I'm making is, can UEFA only impose such punishments for what happens inside the stadium? Was the prior threats of little substance?

Mixed messages which I fear could lead to more trouble.
Old 14-Jun-2016, 12:35   #60
Inertiaman
Haha the RUS are going to go spastic.

Go Back   trickery.net > Other > Sports & Outdoor Activities

Tags
goosecunt0r, sheep shaggers, wenger must go