trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > General > Discussion

Old 22-Oct-2017, 15:38   #1
The Big Kahuna
Younger than Ethel
The Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond repute
The not quite perpetual thread of "Bugger me, I never knew that!"

I've heard Obama referred to as the "lame duck president", and always assumed it was a derogatory comment, calling attention to his less than aggressive style., but it turns out that it's a commonly used term, and refers to an outgoing politician whose successor has already been elected.

Well I never.

Go Back   trickery.net > General > Discussion

Tags
confused old people