trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > Games Extra > Forumless Games

Old 24-Sep-2017, 14:01   #1
Ashen
Lord of the Light Skins
Ashen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond repute
World of Warships Trickery Clan

If anyone plays and is looking for a place to call home commence a clan search for TRKY - we need all the oil we can get to build the clan base

Quote:
I walked outside and took mother natures load to the face. You can quote me on that! - Raptor192
to Ashen [ash-en]

1.To perform an amazing act without witness.
2.To have the worst of luck when playing in groups, although having the best intentions an act occurs which usually results in multiple deaths, maimings or destruction of property.
Old 24-Sep-2017, 14:35   #2
RAPTOR192
Hodor, Hodor, Hodor!
RAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
so some tribesmen can build a silky smooth road through southern america in a land devoid of natural life yet my local council can barely manage a pot-holed to fuck track through the town, cretins
Old 24-Sep-2017, 14:41   #3
Ashen
Lord of the Light Skins
Ashen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I walked outside and took mother natures load to the face. You can quote me on that! - Raptor192
to Ashen [ash-en]

1.To perform an amazing act without witness.
2.To have the worst of luck when playing in groups, although having the best intentions an act occurs which usually results in multiple deaths, maimings or destruction of property.

Go Back   trickery.net > Games Extra > Forumless Games