trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > General > Discussion

Old 31-May-2008, 21:32   #61
Hamster
founder of the +1 forum
Hamster has a reputation beyond reputeHamster has a reputation beyond reputeHamster has a reputation beyond reputeHamster has a reputation beyond reputeHamster has a reputation beyond reputeHamster has a reputation beyond reputeHamster has a reputation beyond reputeHamster has a reputation beyond reputeHamster has a reputation beyond reputeHamster has a reputation beyond reputeHamster has a reputation beyond repute
Spent yesterday poncing around in museums checking out awesome dead painters then got shitfaced.

Spent today munching on dead animal flesh and monging out in a beer garden, have mild sunburn and a case of beer still needing drunk. Nothing to do except piss about until Tuesday. \o/

Also, Celtic, 3 in a row girfuy etc for last week.

Pretty good week.
Old 05-Jun-2008, 09:00   #62
*XeR0x*
Eyebrows
Tournaments Won: 1
*XeR0x* has a reputation beyond repute*XeR0x* has a reputation beyond repute*XeR0x* has a reputation beyond repute*XeR0x* has a reputation beyond repute*XeR0x* has a reputation beyond repute*XeR0x* has a reputation beyond repute*XeR0x* has a reputation beyond repute*XeR0x* has a reputation beyond repute*XeR0x* has a reputation beyond repute*XeR0x* has a reputation beyond repute*XeR0x* has a reputation beyond repute
God bless Piriteze!
Old 05-Jun-2008, 14:54   #63
Q-Target
AKA QuebecTango
Q-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond repute
Blagging Friday off work to "work from home" and then completing and testing the system you've been designing (and have blagged the time off to work on) by 3pm on Thursday.
Old 05-Jun-2008, 16:00   #64
dirky
quick panic, it's snowing
dirky has a reputation beyond reputedirky has a reputation beyond reputedirky has a reputation beyond reputedirky has a reputation beyond reputedirky has a reputation beyond reputedirky has a reputation beyond reputedirky has a reputation beyond reputedirky has a reputation beyond reputedirky has a reputation beyond reputedirky has a reputation beyond reputedirky has a reputation beyond repute
Driving home from work through the sunny countryside knowing you've got the weekend off. Music up, windows down, you gotta love it!
Old 05-Jun-2008, 16:14   #65
Q-Target
AKA QuebecTango
Q-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q-Target View Post
Blagging Friday off work to "work from home" and then completing and testing the system you've been designing (and have blagged the time off to work on) by 3pm on Thursday.
^ This was lies...but I still have 20 mins in which to make it true.
Old 25-Jun-2008, 17:34   #66
The Scientist
skulker
The Scientist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Scientist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Scientist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Scientist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Scientist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Scientist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Scientist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Scientist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Scientist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Scientist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Scientist has a reputation beyond repute
Just got my car back after a month of "diagnostics" aka "we don't know whats wrong with it".

Turns out it was a piece of drive shaft costing 90 to put right and not the 800+ on new gear box and fitting as they thought!

SUPER BONUS WIN!

www.flosseh.co.uk
 2370 0244 7274 7748 
Old 25-Jun-2008, 18:22   #67
Inertiaman
Inertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond repute
Finished work a little early to meet my ma at 3. She turned up with a large pot of my old man's beef stew and refused to let me pay for a drink we enjoyed round the corner! Win!
Old 25-Jun-2008, 22:07   #68
Synbios
wuptidoo
Synbios is a splendid one to beholdSynbios is a splendid one to beholdSynbios is a splendid one to beholdSynbios is a splendid one to beholdSynbios is a splendid one to beholdSynbios is a splendid one to beholdSynbios is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Scientist View Post
Just got my car back after a month of "diagnostics" aka "we don't know whats wrong with it".

Turns out it was a piece of drive shaft costing 90 to put right and not the 800+ on new gear box and fitting as they thought!

SUPER BONUS WIN!
My car used to make serious noise at lower speeds every time the front wheels turned, like a squeak or something. Had it checked by some firm on the A1 near Doncaster, couldn't replicate it but he said I'd be okay going home if I was careful and went via the A638 back to Kirklees. Carried on doing it for a while and usually after a few minutes of driving so I put it down to temperature, especially as it did it sooner when the weather got warmer. The local garage thought it was the gearbox and "it could go any moment, or never", and said it'd cost a few hundred to sort. I left it, gave the relevant codes to my older brother so he could pass them to my father so he could source a new gearbox if needed, and just carried on as usual. Despite driving more than 10,000 miles since then, including doubling my daily mileage since February, I haven't even noticed anything from the gearbox anymore. If there's a squeak, it's tiny. Certainly doesn't affect driving. I definitely wasn't going to take it back to the local garage when I lived in Dewsbury, as once I asked them to sort out the faulty seal on the exhaust prior to the manifold, and as I drove home it was still blowing quite badly... only for the exhaust to fall off on the engine side a week later because the bolts had been sheared - quite obvious to the RAC person that the bolts had been loosened at least partly, before the garage decided to leave it as it was and not say a word to me.

Last edited by Synbios; 25-Jun-2008 at 22:11.
Old 24-Jul-2008, 13:14   #69
*XeR0x*
Eyebrows
*XeR0x* has a reputation beyond repute*XeR0x* has a reputation beyond repute*XeR0x* has a reputation beyond repute*XeR0x* has a reputation beyond repute*XeR0x* has a reputation beyond repute*XeR0x* has a reputation beyond repute*XeR0x* has a reputation beyond repute*XeR0x* has a reputation beyond repute*XeR0x* has a reputation beyond repute*XeR0x* has a reputation beyond repute*XeR0x* has a reputation beyond repute
I am currently praising southwest sauce and jalapenos from subway
Old 24-Jul-2008, 14:01   #70
qui`
HAI, I am NOT teh Iron Man!
qui` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond repute
I seem to of got away with my knee incident, wont need another op, just delayed things by a month.

Woop!
Old 24-Jul-2008, 14:54   #71
T-Bag
please find me real friends
T-Bag has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bag has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bag has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bag has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bag has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bag has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bag has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bag has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bag has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bag has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bag has a reputation beyond repute
Forgetting that tomorrow is pay day which lead to a pleasant surprise seeing my payslip arrive this morning AND still having some money left over!
Send a message via MSN to T-Bag  Bag-T   BagT 
Old 24-Jul-2008, 14:57   #72
Q-Target
AKA QuebecTango
Milky Bars all round?
Old 24-Jul-2008, 14:59   #73
eek
Not a leek!
eek has a reputation beyond reputeeek has a reputation beyond reputeeek has a reputation beyond reputeeek has a reputation beyond reputeeek has a reputation beyond reputeeek has a reputation beyond reputeeek has a reputation beyond reputeeek has a reputation beyond reputeeek has a reputation beyond reputeeek has a reputation beyond reputeeek has a reputation beyond repute
I praise half day Fridays
 eekaleek 
Old 24-Jul-2008, 15:16   #74
ReichSteadyCrew
post count reset at 9999
ReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bag View Post
Forgetting that tomorrow is pay day which lead to a pleasant surprise seeing my payslip arrive this morning AND still having some money left over!
Save it for the next time some cunt fucks with your motor
Old 24-Jul-2008, 16:54   #75
jimbobaggies
BOING BOING!
jimbobaggies has a reputation beyond reputejimbobaggies has a reputation beyond reputejimbobaggies has a reputation beyond reputejimbobaggies has a reputation beyond reputejimbobaggies has a reputation beyond reputejimbobaggies has a reputation beyond reputejimbobaggies has a reputation beyond reputejimbobaggies has a reputation beyond reputejimbobaggies has a reputation beyond reputejimbobaggies has a reputation beyond reputejimbobaggies has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by eek View Post
I praise half day Fridays
amen brother! I can finish at 2, and that includes 2.5hrs overtime!
Old 24-Jul-2008, 18:16   #76
golgo 13
Anal fistulas are fun
golgo 13 has a reputation beyond reputegolgo 13 has a reputation beyond reputegolgo 13 has a reputation beyond reputegolgo 13 has a reputation beyond reputegolgo 13 has a reputation beyond reputegolgo 13 has a reputation beyond reputegolgo 13 has a reputation beyond reputegolgo 13 has a reputation beyond reputegolgo 13 has a reputation beyond reputegolgo 13 has a reputation beyond reputegolgo 13 has a reputation beyond repute
The wife an boy are off for 5 days in for a break Brean starting Sunday morning leaving me home alone until Friday evening! I have taken Monday and Tuesday off to fully utilise the uninterrupted gaming time. Plus I can swear to my hearts content while playing TF2.

http://www.swlangaming.co.uk/
 postal_pat 
Old 24-Jul-2008, 21:12   #77
Hamspoons
I love lamp
Hamspoons has a reputation beyond reputeHamspoons has a reputation beyond reputeHamspoons has a reputation beyond reputeHamspoons has a reputation beyond reputeHamspoons has a reputation beyond reputeHamspoons has a reputation beyond reputeHamspoons has a reputation beyond reputeHamspoons has a reputation beyond reputeHamspoons has a reputation beyond reputeHamspoons has a reputation beyond reputeHamspoons has a reputation beyond repute
Happened a few months ago, but still worth the praise...

Bought a t-shirt from Peepshop http://www.peepshow.org.uk/peepshop/

Ordered a medium, but when it arrived, it seemed more like an XL. Emailed them and they said it was to do with the batch of t-shirts they got.

Refunded me but instead of having to send it back, they just said keep the t-shirt anyway.

So gave the free t-shirt to my brother. Praise for Peepshop!
Old 25-Jul-2008, 00:51   #78
Blood God
Destroyer of economies
Blood God has a reputation beyond reputeBlood God has a reputation beyond reputeBlood God has a reputation beyond reputeBlood God has a reputation beyond reputeBlood God has a reputation beyond reputeBlood God has a reputation beyond reputeBlood God has a reputation beyond reputeBlood God has a reputation beyond reputeBlood God has a reputation beyond reputeBlood God has a reputation beyond reputeBlood God has a reputation beyond repute
Alice Cooper... fucking awesome gig.

There were guns, knives, swords, a baby being staked, Alice being hanged... and all within walking distance of my flat. Good times.

Oh, and there was some good music and a motor show to boot. Get in.
 BlitherJet 
Old 25-Jul-2008, 10:45   #79
eek
Not a leek!
eek has a reputation beyond reputeeek has a reputation beyond reputeeek has a reputation beyond reputeeek has a reputation beyond reputeeek has a reputation beyond reputeeek has a reputation beyond reputeeek has a reputation beyond reputeeek has a reputation beyond reputeeek has a reputation beyond reputeeek has a reputation beyond reputeeek has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbobaggies View Post
amen brother! I can finish at 2, and that includes 2.5hrs overtime!
I should add that I get paid for a full day as well
 eekaleek 
Old 25-Jul-2008, 12:38   #80
jimbobaggies
BOING BOING!
jimbobaggies has a reputation beyond reputejimbobaggies has a reputation beyond reputejimbobaggies has a reputation beyond reputejimbobaggies has a reputation beyond reputejimbobaggies has a reputation beyond reputejimbobaggies has a reputation beyond reputejimbobaggies has a reputation beyond reputejimbobaggies has a reputation beyond reputejimbobaggies has a reputation beyond reputejimbobaggies has a reputation beyond reputejimbobaggies has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by eek View Post
I should add that I get paid for a full day as well
We work 8 hours Mon - Thurs, and 4.5 hrs Friday, but still get paid for a full week.... I couldn't be arsed to work on, so finished at 12.
Old 25-Jul-2008, 12:42   #81
Inertiaman
Inertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond repute
BBQ on the beach last night with a good crowd followed by Frisbee on the seafront lawns with one of these. Bit heavier than a normal disk but flies true and tomahawks like a mother.

Three people out of 15 in the office today so we've worked like trojans all morning and now we're setting up a net in the studio to play tennis with. Life is good.
Old 25-Jul-2008, 12:44   #82
Q-Target
AKA QuebecTango
When Aerobie first hit the scene I don't think there was a flat roof of piece of guttering in my neighbourhood that wasn't adorned with at least one of the fuckers. Nobody could anticipate just how far the fuckers would go.
Old 25-Jul-2008, 12:46   #83
Inertiaman
We put our one in the sea twice last night and the sod still lights up. Same astonishingly goes for Gil's phone which was in his pocket when he went in up to the waist to get the frisbee the first time.
Old 30-Jul-2008, 14:11   #84
funkeh
Knerps for moisture...
funkeh has a reputation beyond reputefunkeh has a reputation beyond reputefunkeh has a reputation beyond reputefunkeh has a reputation beyond reputefunkeh has a reputation beyond reputefunkeh has a reputation beyond reputefunkeh has a reputation beyond reputefunkeh has a reputation beyond reputefunkeh has a reputation beyond reputefunkeh has a reputation beyond reputefunkeh has a reputation beyond repute
After 3 months of fucking about, our French bank has agreed to give us a 45k (euros) loan to finish renovating the house!!!

We really didnt think they were going to give it to us, as every week they wanted some other kind of proof of income etc, and we were almost about to go down a slightly dodgier path to get the loan

Got a builder ready to start in September, so by summer next year we should have a large roof terrace, new roof, studio apartment and open plan-ish Kitchen/dining room/lounge!

/breaths a huge sigh of relief
Old 06-Aug-2008, 12:00   #85
Q-Target
AKA QuebecTango
Doing the work that you are supposed to be doing at home on Friday while the boss is out of the office on Wednesday.
Old 06-Aug-2008, 12:30   #86
Blood God
Destroyer of economies
Blood God has a reputation beyond reputeBlood God has a reputation beyond reputeBlood God has a reputation beyond reputeBlood God has a reputation beyond reputeBlood God has a reputation beyond reputeBlood God has a reputation beyond reputeBlood God has a reputation beyond reputeBlood God has a reputation beyond reputeBlood God has a reputation beyond reputeBlood God has a reputation beyond reputeBlood God has a reputation beyond repute
Having today, tomorrow and Friday off in order to go to the beer festival, when everyone else at work has to do a shitload of testing and other crap.
 BlitherJet 
Old 06-Aug-2008, 12:43   #87
Inertiaman
Working close enough to home that I can pop back for a cuppa and a siesta.
Old 06-Aug-2008, 12:46   #88
qui`
HAI, I am NOT teh Iron Man!
qui` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond repute
Just realised I have 19 days of holiday left, which is quite a lot considering I only get 24 a year.
Old 06-Aug-2008, 12:54   #89
Blood God
Destroyer of economies
Best get using it then!
 BlitherJet 
Old 06-Aug-2008, 12:54   #90
Q-Target
AKA QuebecTango
I've got 21 to last me til April.

Go Back   trickery.net > General > Discussion

Tags
belgian peashooters, bike pr0n, eth needs lube, goo done, hint of vanilla, phk has no tanks, raging faggot, red rag, stud flump, tl;dr, wookie cleavage, xer0x = manwhore