trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > Games Extra > Forumless Games

Old 06-May-2017, 17:58   #31
ReichSteadyCrew
post count reset at 9999
ReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond repute
just thumped a guy to death. GOTY
Old 15-May-2017, 00:19   #32
gimpchimp
posts sponsored by spam
gimpchimp has a reputation beyond reputegimpchimp has a reputation beyond reputegimpchimp has a reputation beyond reputegimpchimp has a reputation beyond reputegimpchimp has a reputation beyond reputegimpchimp has a reputation beyond reputegimpchimp has a reputation beyond reputegimpchimp has a reputation beyond reputegimpchimp has a reputation beyond reputegimpchimp has a reputation beyond reputegimpchimp has a reputation beyond repute
I can't wait for the updates. Great fun.
Send a message via MSN to gimpchimp  NostrusUK 
Old 19-May-2017, 21:00   #33
HooT
spam tbh
HooT has a reputation beyond reputeHooT has a reputation beyond reputeHooT has a reputation beyond reputeHooT has a reputation beyond reputeHooT has a reputation beyond reputeHooT has a reputation beyond reputeHooT has a reputation beyond reputeHooT has a reputation beyond reputeHooT has a reputation beyond reputeHooT has a reputation beyond reputeHooT has a reputation beyond repute
Cracking game - still very glitchy but excellent fun.

Some of the most tense moments I've ever had playing games.
Old 22-May-2017, 10:10   #34
leady
click here to reset post count
leady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond repute
definitely a night mode would be a laugh (though gamma cheats will abound)

Also a 50 vs 50 war mode full of friendly fire
Old 30-May-2017, 23:42   #35
leady
leady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond repute
First overt cheater event, literally knew I was in a building, went out and immediately started shooting me through any available window instantly (3 times, any possible angle). Then he ran in perfectly to the correct room that I had retreated to with no windows in.
Old 31-May-2017, 01:07   #36
leady
And to follow up, sniping on a hill guy literally drives past at medium range, stops and gets out without a care in the open and proceeds to shoot me to death. Its the behaviour that gives it away
Old 31-May-2017, 01:18   #37
Ashen
Lord of the Light Skins
Ashen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by leady View Post
First overt cheater event, literally knew I was in a building, went out and immediately started shooting me through any available window instantly (3 times, any possible angle). Then he ran in perfectly to the correct room that I had retreated to with no windows in.
Was his names Dev's?

Quote:
I walked outside and took mother natures load to the face. You can quote me on that! - Raptor192
to Ashen [ash-en]

1.To perform an amazing act without witness.
2.To have the worst of luck when playing in groups, although having the best intentions an act occurs which usually results in multiple deaths, maimings or destruction of property.
Old 31-May-2017, 09:12   #38
devs
Devtard Strikes Again
Tournaments Won: 1
devs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
And to follow up, sniping on a hill guy literally drives past at medium range, stops and gets out without a care in the open and proceeds to shoot me to death. Its the behaviour that gives it away
not possible his gun and aim was better?
Old 31-May-2017, 09:42   #39
leady
possible, it wasn't the shooting that gave me the doubt, but the uncanny sixth sense I was there at all followed by the choice of engagement. I mean corner paranoia is one thing, but I'm not sure you can even scan in a vehicle without swerving and certainly not at 90 degrees and 200 foot into the air.
Old 31-May-2017, 09:50   #40
HooT
spam tbh
HooT has a reputation beyond reputeHooT has a reputation beyond reputeHooT has a reputation beyond reputeHooT has a reputation beyond reputeHooT has a reputation beyond reputeHooT has a reputation beyond reputeHooT has a reputation beyond reputeHooT has a reputation beyond reputeHooT has a reputation beyond reputeHooT has a reputation beyond reputeHooT has a reputation beyond repute
Leady - what video settings you playing on?

I turned of few of the settings down from Ultra to get rid of a lot of the 'wash out' / blur that I was experiencing early on.
A combo of AA and Post Processing were the biggest issues for me. With a bit of fiddlage I was able to clean it up quite a bit. Now I can see people much more clearly.

Bear in mind too that low cut vegetation won't render to the same degree at distance.

I know what you mean though. It's the I don't give a fuck attitude when they just rock up out of the car and start spamming away at you without a care in the world.

Edit: The reason I suggest the above is because you can scan at 90 degrees at pace in a car. Some of these Russians are playing all day long. There are loot drops remember. Some are still worth a few quid.
Old 31-May-2017, 10:05   #41
leady
ah maybe it was the game straight after the horrendously blatant one so something I might normally put down as "huh that's strangely uncanny behaviour" became "come off it"

of course without any replay etc it just feeds paranoia, but with my twitch reactions having gone to crap through age I'd at least like to be able to get the drop on people occasionally
Old 02-Jun-2017, 14:07   #42
leady
god damn it, second and I had a clear shot...
Old 02-Jun-2017, 14:20   #43
RAPTOR192
Hodor, Hodor, Hodor!
RAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
god damn it, second and I had a clear shot...
Still better than Ashen!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
so some tribesmen can build a silky smooth road through southern america in a land devoid of natural life yet my local council can barely manage a pot-holed to fuck track through the town, cretins
Old 02-Jun-2017, 19:22   #44
Ashen
Lord of the Light Skins
Ashen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond repute
Sometimes its better not to come first

Quote:
I walked outside and took mother natures load to the face. You can quote me on that! - Raptor192
to Ashen [ash-en]

1.To perform an amazing act without witness.
2.To have the worst of luck when playing in groups, although having the best intentions an act occurs which usually results in multiple deaths, maimings or destruction of property.
Old 02-Jun-2017, 21:02   #45
leady
gah 2nd again after a perfect headshot from range, followed up with a grenade I under threw by a fecking yard whilst they healed.

game hates me
Old 03-Jun-2017, 07:44   #46
MZhukov
I liek boobies
MZhukov has a reputation beyond reputeMZhukov has a reputation beyond reputeMZhukov has a reputation beyond reputeMZhukov has a reputation beyond reputeMZhukov has a reputation beyond reputeMZhukov has a reputation beyond reputeMZhukov has a reputation beyond reputeMZhukov has a reputation beyond reputeMZhukov has a reputation beyond reputeMZhukov has a reputation beyond reputeMZhukov has a reputation beyond repute
And I was just happy with my first grenade kill last night
Old 03-Jun-2017, 09:24   #47
devs
Devtard Strikes Again
devs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond repute
i would feel bad telling you that i got 2 wins yesterday, but i have no feelings.
Old 03-Jun-2017, 18:43   #48
AlucardXI
I'M THE GODDAMN BATMAN!
AlucardXI has a reputation beyond reputeAlucardXI has a reputation beyond reputeAlucardXI has a reputation beyond reputeAlucardXI has a reputation beyond reputeAlucardXI has a reputation beyond reputeAlucardXI has a reputation beyond reputeAlucardXI has a reputation beyond reputeAlucardXI has a reputation beyond reputeAlucardXI has a reputation beyond reputeAlucardXI has a reputation beyond reputeAlucardXI has a reputation beyond repute
Any chance someone can drop me a discord invite? I've not had this much fun since playing CS source gun game
Discord: Sanntach#5760

Warning; Pedobear has been known to engage in questionable behavior in the presence of children.

Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a bus. -- Ricky, age 10
Old 03-Jun-2017, 19:10   #49
devs
Devtard Strikes Again
sent you a PM
Old 05-Jun-2017, 18:52   #50
gimpchimp
posts sponsored by spam
gimpchimp has a reputation beyond reputegimpchimp has a reputation beyond reputegimpchimp has a reputation beyond reputegimpchimp has a reputation beyond reputegimpchimp has a reputation beyond reputegimpchimp has a reputation beyond reputegimpchimp has a reputation beyond reputegimpchimp has a reputation beyond reputegimpchimp has a reputation beyond reputegimpchimp has a reputation beyond reputegimpchimp has a reputation beyond repute
I'd be up for Discord shenanigans too!
Send a message via MSN to gimpchimp  NostrusUK 
Old 12-Jun-2017, 13:13   #51
leady
Came up against my first teamers on solo.... which would have been an issue if they hadn't driven up unarmed to where I had a SCAR at the start of the game
Old 12-Jun-2017, 19:39   #52
Belgarath
off topic
Belgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond repute
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds update adds new maps, weather effects and the ability to vault over walls - from what I've seen being able to jump over walls is the biggest thing.

https://www.videogamer.com/news/play...ult-over-walls

Vaulting, climbing, and diving through windows!

http://www.pcgamer.com/vaulting-clim...battlegrounds/

Last edited by Belgarath; 13-Jun-2017 at 01:14.
Old 12-Jun-2017, 20:01   #53
cunning-stunt
Falling to bits.
cunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond repute
Coming to XBONE.

cunning-stunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-Jul-2017, 20:16   #54
Belgarath
off topic
Belgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond repute
This game is currently 19.79 on CDkeys.com, goes down to 18.80 if you use the 5% off from the Facebook app.

http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/playe...c-steam-cd-key

https://www.facebook.com/cdkeyscom/app/393344207416996
Old 16-Jul-2017, 15:02   #55
RJ
will post for food
RJ has a reputation beyond reputeRJ has a reputation beyond reputeRJ has a reputation beyond reputeRJ has a reputation beyond reputeRJ has a reputation beyond reputeRJ has a reputation beyond reputeRJ has a reputation beyond reputeRJ has a reputation beyond reputeRJ has a reputation beyond reputeRJ has a reputation beyond reputeRJ has a reputation beyond repute
Is there a new aimbot out for this? every game today ive been single headshot, 3 times out of a vehicle at high speed
Old 16-Jul-2017, 16:09   #56
Scrobbs
Sunnyvale Supervisor
Scrobbs has a reputation beyond reputeScrobbs has a reputation beyond reputeScrobbs has a reputation beyond reputeScrobbs has a reputation beyond reputeScrobbs has a reputation beyond reputeScrobbs has a reputation beyond reputeScrobbs has a reputation beyond reputeScrobbs has a reputation beyond reputeScrobbs has a reputation beyond reputeScrobbs has a reputation beyond reputeScrobbs has a reputation beyond repute
Oh ffs, bought it yesterday from steam. Suppose I can feel morally right for once.
Old 01-Aug-2017, 20:18   #57
cunning-stunt
Falling to bits.
cunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond repute
FUCK!

cunning-stunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-Aug-2017, 17:14   #58
Belgarath
off topic
Small update (5.3Gb).

First person servers.
Optimisations.
One new gun.
Cars now have horns.

Full list of changes: http://www.pcgamer.com/pubg-patch-no...-crate-system/
Old 03-Aug-2017, 19:05   #59
NWA
Fish Schnapps
NWA has a reputation beyond reputeNWA has a reputation beyond reputeNWA has a reputation beyond reputeNWA has a reputation beyond reputeNWA has a reputation beyond reputeNWA has a reputation beyond reputeNWA has a reputation beyond reputeNWA has a reputation beyond reputeNWA has a reputation beyond reputeNWA has a reputation beyond reputeNWA has a reputation beyond repute
It's made it stupidly laggy at the start of maps and introduced a horrible sound bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryBaby
If Rooney kicks a ball at the World Cup then I will eat my underpants
Send a message via ICQ to NWA Send a message via MSN to NWA
Old 03-Aug-2017, 19:15   #60
Belgarath
off topic
There's a further 517Mb patch to patch-the-patch which they say addresses those issues - you need to restart Steam to get it.

Go Back   trickery.net > Games Extra > Forumless Games