trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > Technical > Hardware

Old 03-Aug-2007, 10:22   #1
Murasame
lock my threads
Murasame is a splendid one to beholdMurasame is a splendid one to beholdMurasame is a splendid one to beholdMurasame is a splendid one to beholdMurasame is a splendid one to beholdMurasame is a splendid one to beholdMurasame is a splendid one to beholdMurasame is a splendid one to behold
Laptop PC Card Expansion Slot problems

Got a new laptop a couple of weeks back, and due to my desire to make it into an entertainment laptop i bought a PC card soundcard (Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS). Came this morning and for some reason the expansion slot on my laptop wont let me put the thing in. I tried with another card, aka a wireless network netgear card, still no joy. It gets about halfway in and then doesnt want to go any further. The laptop is a Toshiba A200-1Ai, any help or advice?
Send a message via MSN to Murasame
Old 03-Aug-2007, 10:31   #2
Murasame
lock my threads
Murasame is a splendid one to beholdMurasame is a splendid one to beholdMurasame is a splendid one to beholdMurasame is a splendid one to beholdMurasame is a splendid one to beholdMurasame is a splendid one to beholdMurasame is a splendid one to beholdMurasame is a splendid one to behold
well i found out my problem, the creative is a PCMCIA card and my laptop has an Express 34/54 slot, this is fantastic news as i bought the fucking card off ebay from america, heres to 50 quid down the drain!
Send a message via MSN to Murasame
Old 03-Aug-2007, 10:32   #3
Q-Target
AKA QuebecTango
Q-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond repute
Why not eBay it?
Old 03-Aug-2007, 13:24   #4
WestHej
thread or dead
WestHej has much to be proud ofWestHej has much to be proud ofWestHej has much to be proud ofWestHej has much to be proud ofWestHej has much to be proud ofWestHej has much to be proud ofWestHej has much to be proud ofWestHej has much to be proud ofWestHej has much to be proud ofWestHej has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q-Target
Why not eBay it?

Go Back   trickery.net > Technical > Hardware