trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > Other > Sports & Outdoor Activities

Old 08-Apr-2017, 07:59   #3241
RAPTOR192
Hodor, Hodor, Hodor!
RAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond repute
I love Evo! (Just not on clay )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
so some tribesmen can build a silky smooth road through southern america in a land devoid of natural life yet my local council can barely manage a pot-holed to fuck track through the town, cretins
Old 08-Apr-2017, 16:37   #3242
Fulmineus
karma killer
Fulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond repute
Unfortunately he doesn't have the chance to make you eat those words

Say NO! to capital t Sponsored by AQA
Old 08-Apr-2017, 18:59   #3243
RAPTOR192
Hodor, Hodor, Hodor!
RAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
so some tribesmen can build a silky smooth road through southern america in a land devoid of natural life yet my local council can barely manage a pot-holed to fuck track through the town, cretins
Old 09-Apr-2017, 00:33   #3244
Fulmineus
karma killer
Fulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond repute
He would've though! You'd have choked on those words big time stylee!

France have phenomenal strength in depth.

Old 17-Apr-2017, 09:12   #3245
RAPTOR192
Hodor, Hodor, Hodor!
Dan and Kyle playing each other on the clay in monte carlo this morning, fulm. Do you still rate Dan's game on the red stuff?
Quote:
Old 17-Apr-2017, 14:02   #3246
RAPTOR192
Hodor, Hodor, Hodor!
Good match that. Edmund won 7-5, 6-1. Felt rather embarrassed when Kyle trailed 4-1 0-40 in the first set though.
Quote:
Old 17-Apr-2017, 14:17   #3247
Fulmineus
karma killer
I've been home for Easter, not really followed any sport. I've told you before, leave Dan alone!

Old 17-Apr-2017, 14:35   #3248
RAPTOR192
Hodor, Hodor, Hodor!
Dan's great, I love Dan! I think he's a better all round player at this point in time than Kyle - just not on clay.
Quote:
Old 19-Apr-2017, 21:00   #3249
RAPTOR192
Hodor, Hodor, Hodor!
Just caught up on today's matches. Murray was rusty as hell, but got the job done in 2 regardless. Kyle was TERRIBLE in the first set vs Nadal, but then played some brilliant tennis from the second set onwards. Had his chances to go up a break in the third, but couldn't take them and that was that. I have my doubts about his prospects on hardcourts and grass, but I think Kyle is going to earn himself a decent living being a banana-skin for the bigger boys during the clay season each year. An albino-Fognini, if you will.
Quote:
Old 20-Apr-2017, 15:30   #3250
Fulmineus
karma killer
Out in three against Ramos-Vinolas. Didn't catch it, but suggestion his elbow his hampering his serve a little. Needs to get back into some kind of form before the French.

Is Serena's career about to come to a close?

Old 20-Apr-2017, 20:44   #3251
RAPTOR192
Hodor, Hodor, Hodor!
Just watched a replay. Andy played some very good tennis for large parts of that match, but let slip a 4-0 lead in the decider. a shame, as with Wawrinka going out as well he had a favourable route to the final. As long as he doesn't shit out early in both of Madrid and Rome as well, as he needs time on the court more than anything now. Expect him to play Barcelona now as well.
Quote:
Old 20-Apr-2017, 20:46   #3252
RAPTOR192
Hodor, Hodor, Hodor!
Oh, and Serena could probably breastfeed the baby in one arm and still outhit most of the WTA with the other.
Quote:
Old 20-Apr-2017, 20:48   #3253
Fulmineus
karma killer

Old 21-Apr-2017, 18:21   #3254
RAPTOR192
Hodor, Hodor, Hodor!
Epic final set from Goffin to knock out Djokovic. Didn't see the first two, but Goffin was really clitch at the end there. It is getting ridiculous now though that Andy continues to extend his lead at the top of the rankings purely by dint of Novak repeatedly failing to defend all the titles he won the first half of last year. It's amusing, but I hope both of them get their acts together soon.
Quote:
Old 22-Apr-2017, 14:00   #3255
RAPTOR192
Hodor, Hodor, Hodor!
What the fuck has Ilie Nastase been smoking this week?!
Quote:
Old 22-Apr-2017, 14:18   #3256
Fulmineus
karma killer
What an odd fellow.

Old 22-Apr-2017, 20:01   #3257
Hot Soup
to be deleted
Tournaments Won: 1
Hot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond repute
Banhammer expected. Total twat.

Why'd you open your bong hole you smelly hippy? You'd sacrifice a beautiful woman to save a moderately attractive monkey?

Hawks of the Luftwaffe!
Hot Soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-Apr-2017, 12:34   #3258
RAPTOR192
Hodor, Hodor, Hodor!
Murray vs Thiem about to start. His serving has been atrocious so far this week.
Quote:
Old 29-Apr-2017, 12:57   #3259
Fulmineus
karma killer
Not the best start in the world.

Old 29-Apr-2017, 13:10   #3260
RAPTOR192
Hodor, Hodor, Hodor!
And today. Absolute error-machine this week.
Quote:
Old 29-Apr-2017, 13:11   #3261
Fulmineus
karma killer
10 unforced in five games. Ouch.

Old 29-Apr-2017, 13:15   #3262
RAPTOR192
Hodor, Hodor, Hodor!
He made 54 yesterday, most of them in the first 8 games. Ty for the gift back there, Dom
Quote:
Old 29-Apr-2017, 13:27   #3263
Fulmineus
karma killer
Set point! Stop being so polite Andy!

Old 29-Apr-2017, 13:27   #3264
RAPTOR192
Hodor, Hodor, Hodor!
that's pretty much how the first set versus Vinolas yesterday went.
Quote:
Old 29-Apr-2017, 13:48   #3265
RAPTOR192
Hodor, Hodor, Hodor!
Less of a shitfest now, at least.
Quote:
Old 29-Apr-2017, 14:17   #3266
RAPTOR192
Hodor, Hodor, Hodor!
Didn't think he'd win that set. \o/
Quote:
Old 29-Apr-2017, 14:32   #3267
Fulmineus
karma killer
Missed a few games to watch the final bit of F1 quali, good stuff Andy.

Old 29-Apr-2017, 14:47   #3268
Fulmineus
karma killer
Bum.

Old 29-Apr-2017, 14:50   #3269
Fulmineus
karma killer
Boom.

Old 29-Apr-2017, 14:50   #3270
RAPTOR192
Hodor, Hodor, Hodor!
Quote:

Go Back   trickery.net > Other > Sports & Outdoor Activities

Tags
"it will never happen :d", andy loves hibs, come on tim!, fulm wanks over murray, he's british!!!, i love murray!, it has happened :d, murrays gonna let us down, raptor ejaculates, told you! fuckers!