trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > General > Discussion

Old 08-Apr-2009, 22:14   #31
Inertiaman
Inertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Kahuna View Post
Thank you for putting me straight. I look forward to seeing you on Channel 4 news the next time they need an expert opinion.
And I look forward to your next cookie-cutter ream of faux tory bullshit here.
Old 08-Apr-2009, 22:15   #32
Chef_uk
account shared with 10 people
Chef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond repute
The media love this sort of shit though. It all needs to remain in context, had he not of died would it of even made the news? Its not exactly the same as the coppers beating the crap out of that black lad is it.

Yes its unfortunate or even fucked up that he died but you cannot seriously blame the policeman for causing it because he didn't. Heart attacks are ticking timebombs. Whatever he had been doing for the previous 30 minutes could just as easily be the cause.

Police brutality in foreign countries is far worse than anything our police are capable of.
Old 08-Apr-2009, 22:21   #33
Fulmineus
karma killer
Fulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond repute
You do realise that this is easily a manslaughter case?

Say NO! to capital t Sponsored by AQA
Old 08-Apr-2009, 22:24   #34
Napoleon
8===D~~~
Napoleon has a reputation beyond reputeNapoleon has a reputation beyond reputeNapoleon has a reputation beyond reputeNapoleon has a reputation beyond reputeNapoleon has a reputation beyond reputeNapoleon has a reputation beyond reputeNapoleon has a reputation beyond reputeNapoleon has a reputation beyond reputeNapoleon has a reputation beyond reputeNapoleon has a reputation beyond reputeNapoleon has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, basically this is what manslaughter is used for, you attack someone in a way that you wouldn't expect to kill them, but they die as a result of the attack = manslaughter.
Old 08-Apr-2009, 22:26   #35
Fulmineus
karma killer
Fulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond repute
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...on/6972631.stm

Say NO! to capital t Sponsored by AQA
Old 08-Apr-2009, 22:29   #36
The Big Kahuna
Younger than Ethel
The Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inertiaman View Post
And I look forward to your next cookie-cutter ream of faux tory bullshit here.
Lol, I just cba taking the bait anymore. Wind someone up who cares.
Old 08-Apr-2009, 22:35   #37
Minty
T'reet Fetler!
Minty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Kahuna View Post
I could be* wrong, but does it look to anyone else as though he was deliberately sauntering along in front of the coppers and being an awkward cocky cunt ?

Looks like suicide to me.

* probably am
Niq seriously, Ive just been watching some Ann Coulter videos on youtube, but even her bullshit seems partially sane compared to that comment.

The guy was walking away from police.

He had his hands in his pockets.

He had police dogs barking and snarling right next to his legs.

He had policemen, wielding weapons, yelling at him.

Are you seriously telling me, that being in that situation would not cause you to slow down and be very cautious about the steps you make? Look at his shoulders. Even though his hands are in his pockets, his shoulders are haunched up around his neck. His body language is completely defensive, not aggressive or arrogant.

Whether the police officers involved had had a bad day or not is completely irrelevant. They are there to set the standard and protect the public. A middle aged man, with his hands in his pockets, walking away from police, was struck in the leg with a baton, then pushed face first to the ground. The same police that claimed they tried to help him but were prevented by the protesters, stood and stared at him on the ground whilst one of the nearby protesters came to his aid.

Its grade A bullshit from the police and I cant believe that anybody viewing this video would have any kind of defence for the police officers shown in that video. Only one officer pushed him to the ground, but they are all equally guilty for that mans death.
Old 08-Apr-2009, 22:38   #38
CryBaby
spam isn't just for eating
CryBaby has a reputation beyond reputeCryBaby has a reputation beyond reputeCryBaby has a reputation beyond reputeCryBaby has a reputation beyond reputeCryBaby has a reputation beyond reputeCryBaby has a reputation beyond reputeCryBaby has a reputation beyond reputeCryBaby has a reputation beyond reputeCryBaby has a reputation beyond reputeCryBaby has a reputation beyond reputeCryBaby has a reputation beyond repute
Minty the police tried to help him when he later collapsed unconscious, don't twist it.

The guy looks like he's being a deliberately annoying twat to me. As others said, anyone who didn't want to be involed would be WELL out of it - like I was. There were some proper wankers there intent on causing trouble and criminal damage, not to mention baiting police and throwing things at them. The same people filming that clip were stoning the police as they tried to help him remember. Police or not noone should have to suffer abuse like that doing their job. Would any of you stand for it?

I can't condone the copper for pushing him but I can certainly see how things like this get out of hand.
Old 08-Apr-2009, 22:39   #39
Napoleon
8===D~~~
Napoleon has a reputation beyond reputeNapoleon has a reputation beyond reputeNapoleon has a reputation beyond reputeNapoleon has a reputation beyond reputeNapoleon has a reputation beyond reputeNapoleon has a reputation beyond reputeNapoleon has a reputation beyond reputeNapoleon has a reputation beyond reputeNapoleon has a reputation beyond reputeNapoleon has a reputation beyond reputeNapoleon has a reputation beyond repute
He didn't just push him. He wasn't a protester.
Old 08-Apr-2009, 22:44   #40
Minty
T'reet Fetler!
Minty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CryBaby View Post
Minty the police tried to help him when he later collapsed unconscious, don't twist it.
Not attempting to. Im well aware of the fact that his heart attack occurred later on, evidenced by the fact that he got up and walked away.

But can we seriously believe the word of the police, when they said that they had attempted to help this man, but protesters wouldnt let them? We've just witnessed a video of police brutality, where one officer strikes a man whose actions are extremely passive, if not defensive, then all stand and stare at him whilst he is on the ground. Why did not even ONE of them go to help the man up? It was left to a nearby bystander/protester to come to his aid.
Old 08-Apr-2009, 22:46   #41
CryBaby
CryBaby has a reputation beyond reputeCryBaby has a reputation beyond reputeCryBaby has a reputation beyond reputeCryBaby has a reputation beyond reputeCryBaby has a reputation beyond reputeCryBaby has a reputation beyond reputeCryBaby has a reputation beyond reputeCryBaby has a reputation beyond reputeCryBaby has a reputation beyond reputeCryBaby has a reputation beyond reputeCryBaby has a reputation beyond repute
Are you seriously telling me he was just sauntering home from work and happened to find himself surrounded by a mob of police officers who were sufficiently annoyed with him for doing nothing to set upon him?

I don't know about you guys but it seems I have an uncanny nack of not putting myself into situations like that.

Let's just see what evidence appears.
Old 08-Apr-2009, 22:47   #42
CryBaby
^^ that was to napoleon
Old 08-Apr-2009, 22:50   #43
Goody
account shared with 10 people
Goody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty View Post
Not attempting to. Im well aware of the fact that his heart attack occurred later on, evidenced by the fact that he got up and walked away.

But can we seriously believe the word of the police, when they said that they had attempted to help this man, but protesters wouldnt let them? We've just witnessed a video of police brutality, where one officer strikes a man whose actions are extremely passive, if not defensive, then all stand and stare at him whilst he is on the ground. Why did not even ONE of them go to help the man up? It was left to a nearby bystander/protester to come to his aid.
Because they just pushed him over(and apparently smacked him with a baton)? Now not saying that act was right but if theyve just pushed him over theyre hardly like to walk over and offer him a hand up two seconds afterwards.
Old 08-Apr-2009, 22:50   #44
Napoleon
8===D~~~
From what we've had released he's a Millwall fan who worked in a newsagents. This doesn't really strike me as the kind of biography of a far-left anti-globalisation activist.
Old 08-Apr-2009, 22:51   #45
Beef~
res ipsa loquitur
Beef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond repute
I recall the police initially saying something about protesters preventing medical assistance from getting to him. Usual misinformation then.

Its usually people who have had no experience of protests who trust whatever statements the police initially come out with. Watching the protests in the office, there were plenty of macho comments about the reluctance of the police to wield their batons on the "hippies". Feels good don't it? Unfortunately it just demonstrates their pig ignorance.

I actually went down to the protests - I work about 5 minutes down the road and whilst I don't agree with a lot of what certain individuals were advocating, it is also obvious that there were a panoply of people there. Some were there for a fight, others had legitimate concerns about the greed, economic system, and governance which led to what has been a massive cost to the taxpayer and benefited only a few.
Old 08-Apr-2009, 22:55   #46
Minty
T'reet Fetler!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goody View Post
Because they just pushed him over(and apparently smacked him with a baton)? Now not saying that act was right but if theyve just pushed him over theyre hardly like to walk over and offer him a hand up two seconds afterwards.
Sorry, but if I was in that line and saw a fellow officer do that to a member of the public, id break formation to help the guy up and put in an immediate complaint about that officer. Again, it was only ONE officer that did the pushing.
Old 08-Apr-2009, 23:02   #47
Neutron
MILF Molester
Neutron has a reputation beyond reputeNeutron has a reputation beyond reputeNeutron has a reputation beyond reputeNeutron has a reputation beyond reputeNeutron has a reputation beyond reputeNeutron has a reputation beyond reputeNeutron has a reputation beyond reputeNeutron has a reputation beyond reputeNeutron has a reputation beyond reputeNeutron has a reputation beyond reputeNeutron has a reputation beyond repute
cops in cunt shocker, again.

I can't imagine the families upset and righteous anger at this, just like we'd all be if it had been our old man.
Old 08-Apr-2009, 23:19   #48
Dave
Yea, theres a mod for that
Dave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond repute
is there any wonder that they are hated?

i know this is a small minority of them that pull stunts like this, but when they do they should throw the fuckin book at em.
lock the cunt up!
 manc2009   HeinzeFritzel   250 834 764 
Old 09-Apr-2009, 04:23   #49
Minty
T'reet Fetler!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef~ View Post
I recall the police initially saying something about protesters preventing medical assistance from getting to him. Usual misinformation then.
Just found this eyewitness interview:

Im a cynical person, so I by no means simply trust these peoples word simply over that of the police. But combine it with the video supplied to the guardian and you have what looks to be the start of some fairly damning evidence.
Old 09-Apr-2009, 07:11   #50
Orange
runs the company firewall
Orange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond repute
Have the people who are suggesting he somehow brought this upon himself actually watched the videos? I can't believe anyone's seriously maintaining that position after seeing a police officer beat the shit out of an entirely passive and unaggressive individual with a baton.
Old 09-Apr-2009, 09:00   #51
funkeh
Knerps for moisture...
funkeh has a reputation beyond reputefunkeh has a reputation beyond reputefunkeh has a reputation beyond reputefunkeh has a reputation beyond reputefunkeh has a reputation beyond reputefunkeh has a reputation beyond reputefunkeh has a reputation beyond reputefunkeh has a reputation beyond reputefunkeh has a reputation beyond reputefunkeh has a reputation beyond reputefunkeh has a reputation beyond repute
Where is this footage of him being hit with a baton?
Old 09-Apr-2009, 09:10   #52
funkeh
Knerps for moisture...
funkeh has a reputation beyond reputefunkeh has a reputation beyond reputefunkeh has a reputation beyond reputefunkeh has a reputation beyond reputefunkeh has a reputation beyond reputefunkeh has a reputation beyond reputefunkeh has a reputation beyond reputefunkeh has a reputation beyond reputefunkeh has a reputation beyond reputefunkeh has a reputation beyond reputefunkeh has a reputation beyond repute
nm found it.
Old 09-Apr-2009, 09:20   #53
Orange
runs the company firewall
Orange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/f...incidents.html
Old 09-Apr-2009, 09:31   #54
Inertiaman
Inertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange View Post
Have the people who are suggesting he somehow brought this upon himself actually watched the videos?
Don't be silly.
Old 09-Apr-2009, 09:32   #55
Inertiaman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef~ View Post
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,512171,00.html

That was the first story I saw on the matter. Hilarious statement there from the met spokesman.
Old 09-Apr-2009, 10:23   #56
AlucardXI
I'M THE GODDAMN BATMAN!
AlucardXI has a reputation beyond reputeAlucardXI has a reputation beyond reputeAlucardXI has a reputation beyond reputeAlucardXI has a reputation beyond reputeAlucardXI has a reputation beyond reputeAlucardXI has a reputation beyond reputeAlucardXI has a reputation beyond reputeAlucardXI has a reputation beyond reputeAlucardXI has a reputation beyond reputeAlucardXI has a reputation beyond reputeAlucardXI has a reputation beyond repute
curiosity got the better of him, should have stayed away.

as for if he was antaganizing (sp?) them, no one knows but him really.
the officer in the video's should get be kicked out at least, due to excessive use of force.

Warning; Pedobear has been known to engage in questionable behavior in the presence of children.

Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a bus. -- Ricky, age 10
Old 09-Apr-2009, 10:29   #57
Q-Target
he'll hoof you in the works
Q-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond repute
Without footage of how he came to be so close to the police line and what happened in the minutes prior to it as well as what was going on behind the camera, this is all hearsay based on some largely out of context video(s). He seems to be walking slowly minding his own business BUT if you were to trace his steps backwards from the path he was walking he'd have to have passed through some parked bicycles or climbed over them. In short, there's clearly more to this than meets the eye...transformers?

Last edited by Q-Target; 09-Apr-2009 at 10:32.
Old 09-Apr-2009, 10:39   #58
[n00b]Zippy
Waterborne Trailer-Trash
[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute
There's a forest of CCTV cameras in London - surely one of them will have seen this?
Old 09-Apr-2009, 10:43   #59
Q-Target
he'll hoof you in the works
Q-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond repute
You'd think.
Old 09-Apr-2009, 10:56   #60
mr_o
post count reset at 9999
mr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond repute
Whats the bets that the CCTV that is there To Protect Us™ was all pointing somewhere else
 Oddbin 

Go Back   trickery.net > General > Discussion

Tags
911 is jokes, get nap a tissue ffs, he fell down the stairs, open it in notepad, spank me spank me, yer maw