trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > Games Extra > Forumless Games

Old 08-May-2018, 18:41   #301
The Big Kahuna
**** off Lester
The Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solex View Post
And running with a knife +5 speed.
This ^^
Old 10-May-2018, 05:20   #302
Belgarath
totally topical
Belgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond repute
Lots of changes to the new map for this test - including:

https://steamcommunity.com/games/578...10980180030971

Before boarding the plane, you can now throw apples (found in your inventory)

Quote:
Gameplay

We’ve applied the same weapon balance and item spawn changes from the current PUBG live servers (see patch notes #12)
We’ve adjusted item spawn balance for Sanhok specifically:
Increased the overall item spawn amount
Adjusted the AR spawn balance in the world
Increased total amount of AR
Slightly decreased spawn ratio for M416, but the total amount spawned will remain similar to before
Increased spawn ratio for M16A4, AKM
Before boarding the plane, you can now throw apples (found in your inventory)
Changed Redzone rules
Generally, redzones will no longer appear inside the safe zone (white circle). There are some exceptions when the blue circle is too close to the white circle.
With this change, it becomes a bit more risky to play outside of the safe zone.

Vehicles
Added extra design variants for the Aquarail
Added spawn points for Aquarails and Motorbikes near the cave area

UI

Changed some area names.

Map changes

We’ve added four new areas:

Cave
Tambang
Lakawi
Na Kham

Bug Fixes
Blood effects should now appear as intended
Certain FPS drop issues and sound issues have been resolved
Fixed an issue causing the “aim punch” effect to be too noticeable.
Certain invisible objects in buildings have been removed
The minimap now shows areas 200 meters away (instead of 100m)

Known Issues (Investigating)
Sometimes in FPP, if the player was vaulting at the time when the game starts, the player doesn't get on board in the plane and instead flies straight to the final destination of the plane. (Yes, still)
When using the Death Cam, sometimes players disappear or weapons become invisible.
Sometimes in spectate mode or Death Cam, scopes are visible, but scope mesh isn’t.
Sometimes other players appear as zombies.
Sometimes the bluezone indicator on the minimap gets temporarily out of sync.

Old 11-May-2018, 09:40   #303
Solex
To the pub!
Solex has a reputation beyond reputeSolex has a reputation beyond reputeSolex has a reputation beyond reputeSolex has a reputation beyond reputeSolex has a reputation beyond reputeSolex has a reputation beyond reputeSolex has a reputation beyond reputeSolex has a reputation beyond reputeSolex has a reputation beyond reputeSolex has a reputation beyond reputeSolex has a reputation beyond repute
Looks pretty good. Will wait for the general release of it though..
 THE SOLEX 
Old 26-May-2018, 19:07   #304
Belgarath
totally topical
Belgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond repute
A letter from the developers says the new map, Sanhok, will be live before the end of June, and that they're concentrating on optimisations, both server and clientside across the game.

https://steamcommunity.com/games/578...12430523385580

New vehicle for Sanhok.

Last edited by Belgarath; 26-May-2018 at 19:55.
Old 31-May-2018, 01:11   #305
Belgarath
totally topical
The final test of the new map Sanhok on the Experimental server this weekend (Friday, June 1st at 3am BST until Midday Monday June 4th), before launch at the end of June.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...ting-this-week

More balance changes. They're making Molotovs and stun grenades more effective, and upping the blast radius and damage of the frag grenade. The M24 will now be slightly nerfed, but found in world spawn, not crates.

https://steamcommunity.com/games/578...12430540823147

Old 02-Jun-2018, 03:01   #306
wooly-back-jack
Tactical Hider
wooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond repute
found some light fitting type places

https://clips.twitch.tv/BoredDarlingMageWTRuck
Send a message via MSN to wooly-back-jack
Old 10-Jun-2018, 22:23   #307
Belgarath
totally topical
Looks like a snow map coming "Winter '18".

https://twitter.com/i/status/1005914574963347457
Old 10-Jun-2018, 23:40   #308
Belgarath
totally topical
Sanhok will be released to the live server on June 22nd.

They're going to add a ballistic shield -initially to the War Mode - which takes up a primary weapon slot.

https://steamcommunity.com/games/578...87617628990817

Last edited by Belgarath; 22-Jun-2018 at 01:40.
Old 22-Jun-2018, 01:36   #309
Belgarath
totally topical
Sanhok update - 12.2Gb - includes Sanhok map

https://steamcommunity.com/games/578...29898696206477

Includes dynamic weather, dynamic blue zones that can adjust wait and travel times according to player numbers.

New weapon - the QBZ - replaces the SCAR-L on Sanhok.

Also UI improvements, sound improvements, bug fixes.

They have also added an Event Pass - which I assume is the same as in Fortnite.

https://steamcommunity.com/games/578...29898698894565

Last edited by Belgarath; 22-Jun-2018 at 03:01.
Old 23-Jun-2018, 12:54   #310
wooly-back-jack
Tactical Hider
wooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond repute
not liking the new map atm.
Looks rather cartooney and spend most of the time running from circle, if they tweak that it may get better. There's just too many mountains/rivers/obstacles.
Old 25-Jun-2018, 10:04   #311
devs
Devtard Strikes Again
Tournaments Won: 1
devs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond repute
drop smart, move smart. won loads already.
Old 27-Jun-2018, 16:23   #312
CaptainTrips
topicophiliac
CaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond repute
I finally got round to trying this out. It's fucking frustrating. Out of 6 games, I've killed 1 person. All but one time I've died it's been people sneaking up on me from behind and me not hearing them, so a new headset is in order.

I have a feeling I might've missed the boat on this one, and should've started playing when I first got it.
Old 27-Jun-2018, 17:02   #313
BFH
Fixer of dead hard drives
BFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainTrips View Post
I finally got round to trying this out. It's fucking frustrating. Out of 6 games, I've killed 1 person. All but one time I've died it's been people sneaking up on me from behind and me not hearing them, so a new headset is in order.

I have a feeling I might've missed the boat on this one, and should've started playing when I first got it.
Its for this the most likely outcome that i've not bothered with PUBG - everyone else will be light years ahead and so my chances of getting wasted are exponentially high as well as feeling like I've been ripped off with a shit product thats pissing me off because it feels like everyone else is wall hacking just cheating (which they probably aren't, probably).

Which is why I plan on getting the next BF and ranking up fast the moment it comes out (despite what you anti BF lot say)

Last edited by BFH; 27-Jun-2018 at 17:06.
Old 27-Jun-2018, 17:15   #314
cunning-stunt
Falling to bits.
cunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFH View Post
it feels like everyone else is wall hacking just cheating (which they probably aren't, probably).
Don't forget, devs is pretty good at this!
cunning-stunt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-Jun-2018, 18:33   #315
CaptainTrips
topicophiliac
CaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond repute
Better headphones definitely make a difference, and so does finding that rare person less skilled than I am. Someone just unloaded on me without a single hit whilst I hadn't picked up a weapon, and then I proceeded to beat them to death with my bare hands.

The previous round I lived long enough to actually get fully kitted out, then stalked someone I saw in an adjacent building. The fucker was waiting for me directly behind a door with a shotgun, and blew me away through it while I was wondering why it wouldn't open. Scared the shit out of me. Had to laugh afterwards.
Old 27-Jun-2018, 19:06   #316
The Big Kahuna
**** off Lester
The Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond repute
Try to land where everyone else isn't. Even if you don't get great weapons from whatever buildings are dotted around, the dickheads who drop into towns with 50 other players will get thinned out. When I won my only chicken dinner, I didn't kill a single player, and only laid eyes on 2 or 3. Stay out of vehicles unless the circle is on the other side of the map, and whenever you're trying to reach somewhere when time isn't a factor, go prone and crawl through the grass. Better still, team up with Wooly, and do everything that he doesn't. Honestly, for a serial camper, that fucker doesn't half go looking for trouble.
Old 27-Jun-2018, 21:17   #317
wooly-back-jack
Tactical Hider
Quote:
Originally Posted by devs View Post
drop smart, move smart. won loads already.
I haven't really played it that much.
I generally only play on Sundays nowadays, may get the odd few hours in the week.
Old 29-Jun-2018, 09:29   #318
devs
Devtard Strikes Again
devs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFH View Post
Its for this the most likely outcome that i've not bothered with PUBG
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainTrips View Post
I dont know if you're playing solos or with friends, but I'd recommend playing with people you know. Completely different game and experience and can learn a lot more.

Still enjoyable for me, even if I have won hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of games
Old 29-Jun-2018, 09:41   #319
Orange
please find me real friends
Orange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond repute
I’m shit and it’s great playing duo with a friend. Never had a chicken dinner, will only ever kill 0-2 per game between us, usually get top 10, still a laugh.
Old 10-Jul-2018, 22:54   #320
CaptainTrips
topicophiliac
Despite being shit at it, I'm really enjoying this game.

Is the crossbow like the goldeneye golden gun? So far I've fired two shots at people and had two kills from body hits.
Old 11-Jul-2018, 00:34   #321
devs
Devtard Strikes Again
Don't think its been mentioned but im shit hot at this game. Played a game tonight in squads, except i was a solo and didn't realise til it was too late. Ended up with a chicken dinner and 6 kills all by myself

I suck with crossbows, pans and punches. Homer seems to know how to melee and tip is to swing early.
Old 11-Jul-2018, 16:40   #322
PsYcHoKiLLa
topic of the pops
PsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond repute
It's probably preaching to the converted but has anyone else managed to get to grips with the anti-recoil dragging of your mouse?

I've just started trying to do this properly at close range and it makes all the difference in the world. Basically aim for the head and shoot down the body by moving your mouse to combat the recoil.

Close range kills are way more easy. Especially against someone not doing the same. If you watch the best streamers you'll see them almost pull their mouse off the desk.

Here's an example of me doing it with Nick (Marshall Law) :

...and here also...

416 or Scar with it is devastating. I really need to practice it with different guns but, as we know, Bluehole hasn't given us any sort of practice personal server/map to train on.

I also didn't realise until a few weeks ago that you can hold your breath while sniping with shift (Should've been obvious as it's in almost every other FPS). Stops sway almost all together but the lung capacity isn't very long.

Last edited by PsYcHoKiLLa; 11-Jul-2018 at 17:15.
Old 22-Aug-2018, 23:39   #323
Belgarath
totally topical
Training mode.

https://steamcommunity.com/games/578...00456334304697

Quote:
Incremental range targets:

800m Range
400m Range
Special 1k Range target

Free targets:

Standing targets
Moving targets (left, right)
Targets inside a building (stationary / moving)

Parachute practice area
Throwables range
Melee range
Parkour area
CQC Course
Indoor CQC Range
Vehicle tracks:

Long track
Racing track
Off road
Sweet Stunt Ramps

Open water for vehicles:

Sweet Water Ramps

Tables of Equipment:

Melee weapons
Guns
Attachments
Gear
Ammo
Throwables

Old 22-Aug-2018, 23:39   #324
Belgarath
totally topical
Details of how they're planning to improve server performance.

https://steamcommunity.com/games/578...00456332644145
Old 23-Aug-2018, 05:33   #325
cunning-stunt
Falling to bits.
cunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond repute
Isn't this a bit of a dead game now? I know quite a few people who have stopped playing, mainly because of Chinese cheaters.
Old 23-Aug-2018, 10:00   #326
Belgarath
totally topical
I haven't been playing it as much recently, but it's still the most popular game on Steam by a fair margin.

https://store.steampowered.com/stats...tics?l=english
Old 23-Aug-2018, 11:50   #327
devs
Devtard Strikes Again
Still playing, still owning. I enjoy it still.
Old 05-Sep-2018, 21:57   #328
Belgarath
totally topical
Big update incoming - including Training Map, MK47 Mutant assault rifle, Tuk Tuk vehicle on Sanhok, laser sight attachment and a ton of other stuff.

https://steamcommunity.com/games/578...76458556055033

Old 11-Sep-2018, 04:57   #329
Belgarath
totally topical
A few details of the upcoming snow map.

https://www.pcgamesn.com/playerunkno...ounds-new-maps

Release will be "Winter 2018"
It will be called DIHOR OTOK.
8kmx8km.
Could feature C4 - which sounds made for trolls.
Two new vehicles: Beetle and Z130 flatbed truck
Will feature a Cosmodrome, a dino park, rocket, various castles, and plenty of Brick Gothic town houses.

Old 21-Sep-2018, 06:10   #330
cunning-stunt
Falling to bits.
After playing the CoD Blackout Beta, I finally took the plunge on this. After having a mess around on the training, I've only played two games. Finished 9th on the first, and 3rd on the second. I haven't shot a single person yet!

Go Back   trickery.net > Games Extra > Forumless Games