trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > Games > Team Fortress

Closed Thread

Old 09-Jun-2004, 01:34   #1
Hacksaw Jim Duggan
troll
Hacksaw Jim Duggan is on a distinguished road
Regarding Tank's thread

Sorry ezt if you think this is just regurgitating the same thread - close it if you like mate, you know I won't kick up a fuss as long as it doesn't get deleted

If the thread is genuine, it's very sad news and I'd like to think I can pass on condolences without some bellends who don't usually participate in this forum trolling the thread up to buggery. No-one CARES if you think it's suss or fake. Go back to irc and debate that shit if you really must - it's not warranted here imo and well done to easytea for knocking that crap on the head. Rather sad that a thread of that nature had to be closed for such things.

Weird to think that just about 6 weeks ago he was saying he had to go back out to iraq - we were talkin about certain stuff via pm that leads me to believe this news is 100% true.

If it's not genuine, I'm sure he'll let the people he was close to on here know and have a good laugh about it

Either way, see you around duder

[Edited by GF - Main TANK thread reopened : http://www.trickery.net/bb/viewtopic.php?t=11348 : please add your comments/condolences there. Thankyou]

Go Back   trickery.net > Games > Team Fortress