trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > General > Discussion

Old 17-Jul-2006, 22:30   #1
Sierro
Loves Hayley Williams
Sierro has a reputation beyond reputeSierro has a reputation beyond reputeSierro has a reputation beyond reputeSierro has a reputation beyond reputeSierro has a reputation beyond reputeSierro has a reputation beyond reputeSierro has a reputation beyond reputeSierro has a reputation beyond reputeSierro has a reputation beyond reputeSierro has a reputation beyond reputeSierro has a reputation beyond repute
Wigan Tonight

Ok, so while at work we received a screenshot from a user detailing an error with the application... they provided us with a screenshot of their entire desktop, however, including the taskbar. One of the windows they had open was internet explorer with the title "Wigan Tonight". I was curious...

http://www.wigantonight.co.uk

I think that is justifiable reason for the nuking of Wigan.

Edit: appears to be down at the moment, check the google cache:

http://66.249.93.104/search?q=cache:...k&ct=clnk&cd=1

Last edited by Sierro; 19-Jul-2006 at 17:03.
Send a message via ICQ to Sierro Send a message via AIM to Sierro Send a message via MSN to Sierro Send a message via Yahoo to Sierro  Sierro 
Old 17-Jul-2006, 22:40   #2
stepper
post haste
stepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond repute
trickery forum invasion anyone?
"I'm not getting out of bed until I get fucked!" - Marcus Antonius, 31 BC
Old 17-Jul-2006, 22:47   #3
Sierro
Loves Hayley Williams
Sierro has a reputation beyond reputeSierro has a reputation beyond reputeSierro has a reputation beyond reputeSierro has a reputation beyond reputeSierro has a reputation beyond reputeSierro has a reputation beyond reputeSierro has a reputation beyond reputeSierro has a reputation beyond reputeSierro has a reputation beyond reputeSierro has a reputation beyond reputeSierro has a reputation beyond repute
"The Drug Den
Chat all about drugs in here, your experiences, any questions you may have etc. 18+ only plz."

I'm gonna ask where to score.
Send a message via ICQ to Sierro Send a message via AIM to Sierro Send a message via MSN to Sierro Send a message via Yahoo to Sierro  Sierro 
Old 17-Jul-2006, 22:51   #4
aird
You are tearing me apart!
aird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond repute
they are "upgrading" at the mo
Old 17-Jul-2006, 22:54   #5
wooly-back-jack
Tactical Hider
wooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond repute
oh noes I used to DJ at the Cricketer 93-94 and 96-97
Send a message via MSN to wooly-back-jack
Old 17-Jul-2006, 23:11   #6
Scrobbs
Sunnyvale Supervisor
Scrobbs has a reputation beyond reputeScrobbs has a reputation beyond reputeScrobbs has a reputation beyond reputeScrobbs has a reputation beyond reputeScrobbs has a reputation beyond reputeScrobbs has a reputation beyond reputeScrobbs has a reputation beyond reputeScrobbs has a reputation beyond reputeScrobbs has a reputation beyond reputeScrobbs has a reputation beyond reputeScrobbs has a reputation beyond repute
I'm so fucking glad I don't work nights anymore.
Old 17-Jul-2006, 23:13   #7
DoggyX
troll
DoggyX has a spectacular aura aboutDoggyX has a spectacular aura about
Wigan is a dump, I hate it.

My parents live not far from Wigan town center and even though its not that bad an area its still quite shite.

Me and JG (if any of u lot remember him, Dfa.uk Tony The Tiger/TTT) used to go out round Wigan at least twice a week. Its one of those places that you have to drink to enjoy it, which for me led to quite a few easily forgettable nights. I am so glad that I don't have to suffer it anymore in order to have a night out with me mates, though similarly I do regret losing contact with the ones left back home.

Seriously its a depressing place thats for sure, but alot of the drug dealers and users aren't actually from Wigan itself nowadays, they go down via train from Salford and Bolton, up to recently I was commuting and train home on friday and saturday nights was dangerous to say the least. Though thats not to say alot of Wiganers aren't just as bad, from my experience a vast majority take on the townie way of life which says it all really.

P.s. sorry if this reply makes lil sense and is all over the place, feel like shit today and probably shouldn't attempt typing.

Last edited by DoggyX; 19-Jul-2006 at 13:12.
Send a message via MSN to DoggyX
Old 17-Jul-2006, 23:19   #8
aird
aird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond repute
Have you just been to wigan by any chance?
Old 17-Jul-2006, 23:29   #9
wooly-back-jack
Tactical Hider
wooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond repute
Wigan rocks for fishing though!
Old 17-Jul-2006, 23:33   #10
Sh0cked
founder of the +1 forum
Sh0cked has a reputation beyond reputeSh0cked has a reputation beyond reputeSh0cked has a reputation beyond reputeSh0cked has a reputation beyond reputeSh0cked has a reputation beyond reputeSh0cked has a reputation beyond reputeSh0cked has a reputation beyond reputeSh0cked has a reputation beyond reputeSh0cked has a reputation beyond reputeSh0cked has a reputation beyond reputeSh0cked has a reputation beyond repute
Wigan is full of rugby loving skummy chav lads and lasses the clubs are shit and full of underage tarts

and if you need any more convincing of how utterly shite Wigan is Dave Whelan is from there
 sh0ck3d 
Old 17-Jul-2006, 23:36   #11
wooly-back-jack
Tactical Hider
hey Ive had thousands out of Dave Wheelan, top bloke
Old 17-Jul-2006, 23:39   #12
DoggyX
troll
lol Dave Wheelan, I used to work part-time for Wrightington Country Club and he came down into the kitchens on me first nite while I was cleaning up and I asked him 'who the fuck are you?' I was apparently very lucky to have not been fired on the spot
Old 17-Jul-2006, 23:41   #13
aird
/pretends to know who Dave Wheelan is.

Hes a cock, tbh
Old 17-Jul-2006, 23:43   #14
DoggyX
troll
Quote:
Originally Posted by aird
Have you just been to wigan by any chance?

Eeeew no, not been out in wigan since last xmas, popped back to catch up with a few mates they took me too what used to be Princes which is now a so called indie club.. tin like speakers pooring out the latest array of shite indie boy bands to a bunch of scally muppets and underage chavs.
I was told it was just like 5th Av in Manchester.. its was nothing of the sort and saying that 5th Av is a bit crap nowadays anyway. Only similarity is that its great for people that class NME as a must read mag..
Old 17-Jul-2006, 23:44   #15
DoggyX
troll
Hes the guy that owns JJB Sport, afaik.
Old 17-Jul-2006, 23:44   #16
Smoo
empty minds post alike
Smoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond repute
He owns Wigan Athletic (as well as the Wigan Warriors and JJB, apparently)
Send a message via MSN to Smoo
Old 17-Jul-2006, 23:46   #17
aird
Ah, JJB. The company that gave Rangers about 10mill.

I retract my statement.

Dave Wheelan, legend tbh
Old 18-Jul-2006, 00:14   #18
Sh0cked
founder of the +1 forum
Sh0cked has a reputation beyond reputeSh0cked has a reputation beyond reputeSh0cked has a reputation beyond reputeSh0cked has a reputation beyond reputeSh0cked has a reputation beyond reputeSh0cked has a reputation beyond reputeSh0cked has a reputation beyond reputeSh0cked has a reputation beyond reputeSh0cked has a reputation beyond reputeSh0cked has a reputation beyond reputeSh0cked has a reputation beyond repute
no he is actually 100% cock

to the degree that Wigan Warriors looking at relegation from the Super League (I think) so what did Cock end DEMAND? ... yup he demanded that they decrease the relegation zone by just 1 spot so his team could stay up!

hes a cock
 sh0ck3d 
Old 18-Jul-2006, 00:24   #19
Minty
T'reet Fetler!
Minty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond repute
Ahh theres a post from the forum admin on there. He calmly explains to people that he has made some slight changes to the board, and there are some teething troubles. As it is, people should be patient with him, as he is diligently working on a fix.

http://wigantonight.co.uk/forum/inde...howtopic=69833
Old 18-Jul-2006, 01:39   #20
Hot Soup
click here to reset post count
Tournaments Won: 1
Hot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond repute
Jesus christ the gene pool is in serious need of trimming

Why'd you open your bong hole you smelly hippy? You'd sacrifice a beautiful woman to save a moderately attractive monkey?

Hawks of the Luftwaffe!
Hot Soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-Jul-2006, 01:44   #21
Sh0cked
founder of the +1 forum
1 nuke in Wigan and another nuke in a smaller town next to it called Skelmersdale should work wonders for that gene pool trimming!

Incidentally on that site in the "Wigan cruise" forum they are mainly talking about how "Cool" Nova's are and Saxo's

And well I felt a little bit sick after that and couldnt subject myself to the amount of Chav bullshit any longer.

What happened to kids having REAL car aspirations like Ferrari's and Lambos? Cars that actually have passion in them instead of all this 2F2F immitation shite? I mean a fucking NOVA with a 2k body kit on it makes a 600 nova worth... 400

just makes me cry

Last edited by Sh0cked; 18-Jul-2006 at 01:54.
 sh0ck3d 
Old 18-Jul-2006, 02:25   #22
Napoleon
8===D~~~
Napoleon has a reputation beyond reputeNapoleon has a reputation beyond reputeNapoleon has a reputation beyond reputeNapoleon has a reputation beyond reputeNapoleon has a reputation beyond reputeNapoleon has a reputation beyond reputeNapoleon has a reputation beyond reputeNapoleon has a reputation beyond reputeNapoleon has a reputation beyond reputeNapoleon has a reputation beyond reputeNapoleon has a reputation beyond repute
Any cunt that plays "funky house" = on my shit list.
Old 18-Jul-2006, 06:52   #23
[n00b].eesh.
pfft
[n00b].eesh. has a reputation beyond repute[n00b].eesh. has a reputation beyond repute[n00b].eesh. has a reputation beyond repute[n00b].eesh. has a reputation beyond repute[n00b].eesh. has a reputation beyond repute[n00b].eesh. has a reputation beyond repute[n00b].eesh. has a reputation beyond repute[n00b].eesh. has a reputation beyond repute[n00b].eesh. has a reputation beyond repute[n00b].eesh. has a reputation beyond repute[n00b].eesh. has a reputation beyond repute
I was disgusted as soon as the first page consists of lots of bad spellings such as

"dis", "ere" and "tho"

For christ sake, its not difficult to type words out correctly.
Send a message via MSN to [n00b].eesh.
Old 18-Jul-2006, 09:44   #24
Scrobbs
Sunnyvale Supervisor
Scrobbs has a reputation beyond reputeScrobbs has a reputation beyond reputeScrobbs has a reputation beyond reputeScrobbs has a reputation beyond reputeScrobbs has a reputation beyond reputeScrobbs has a reputation beyond reputeScrobbs has a reputation beyond reputeScrobbs has a reputation beyond reputeScrobbs has a reputation beyond reputeScrobbs has a reputation beyond reputeScrobbs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon
Any cunt that plays "funky house" = on my shit list.
yes! YES! I'm so glad someone else shares my loathing of funky house. It is the WORST music. Bland, unsophisticated, 4-4 shite. Morris dancing music is better than funky house - at least it changes. And there's no singing. Correction, no-one strangling a cat.

I could go on.

P.s. Nap, your Sig makes no sense.

Last edited by Scrobbs; 18-Jul-2006 at 09:46.
Old 18-Jul-2006, 10:21   #25
[NZ]Rubberducky
triple cracka
[NZ]Rubberducky has a reputation beyond repute[NZ]Rubberducky has a reputation beyond repute[NZ]Rubberducky has a reputation beyond repute[NZ]Rubberducky has a reputation beyond repute[NZ]Rubberducky has a reputation beyond repute[NZ]Rubberducky has a reputation beyond repute[NZ]Rubberducky has a reputation beyond repute[NZ]Rubberducky has a reputation beyond repute[NZ]Rubberducky has a reputation beyond repute[NZ]Rubberducky has a reputation beyond repute[NZ]Rubberducky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty
Ahh theres a post from the forum admin on there. He calmly explains to people that he has made some slight changes to the board, and there are some teething troubles. As it is, people should be patient with him, as he is diligently working on a fix.

http://wigantonight.co.uk/forum/inde...howtopic=69833
lol almost spat out my coffee
Old 18-Jul-2006, 10:41   #26
Rizzy
Jizzard's sleeve
Rizzy has a reputation beyond reputeRizzy has a reputation beyond reputeRizzy has a reputation beyond reputeRizzy has a reputation beyond reputeRizzy has a reputation beyond reputeRizzy has a reputation beyond reputeRizzy has a reputation beyond reputeRizzy has a reputation beyond reputeRizzy has a reputation beyond reputeRizzy has a reputation beyond reputeRizzy has a reputation beyond repute
lol!

If I looked like that I wouldn't be sticking my pic on the web. It's a blatent invitation for a punch in the face whilst walking down the street!
 priceyphil   4210-4173-4021 
Old 18-Jul-2006, 12:46   #27
matrices
Beeb > PC
matrices has a reputation beyond reputematrices has a reputation beyond reputematrices has a reputation beyond reputematrices has a reputation beyond reputematrices has a reputation beyond reputematrices has a reputation beyond reputematrices has a reputation beyond reputematrices has a reputation beyond reputematrices has a reputation beyond reputematrices has a reputation beyond reputematrices has a reputation beyond repute
I'm from Wigan

That site hurts me

M
The only difference is that there is no cat.
- Albert Einstein
Old 18-Jul-2006, 13:56   #28
Sierro
Loves Hayley Williams
You should be ashamed.
Old 18-Jul-2006, 13:57   #29
Sh0cked
founder of the +1 forum
Why would you admit something so... degrading Matrices?

I mean even the idea of living/growing up in a town that believes a "Pie on a balmcake" is a good idea for a take away personally makes my skin crawl
 sh0ck3d 
Old 18-Jul-2006, 14:33   #30
Goody
my other forum is full
Goody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy018

What happened to kids having REAL car aspirations like Ferrari's and Lambos? Cars that actually have passion in them instead of all this 2F2F immitation shite? I mean a fucking NOVA with a 2k body kit on it makes a 600 nova worth... 400

just makes me cry
Instead of having actual ambition these days people would rather pretend shit is caviar

Go Back   trickery.net > General > Discussion

Tags
thread necrophilia