trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > Other > Sports & Outdoor Activities

Old 12-Aug-2017, 22:40   #61
Barb
poster of the month
Barb has a reputation beyond reputeBarb has a reputation beyond reputeBarb has a reputation beyond reputeBarb has a reputation beyond reputeBarb has a reputation beyond reputeBarb has a reputation beyond reputeBarb has a reputation beyond reputeBarb has a reputation beyond reputeBarb has a reputation beyond reputeBarb has a reputation beyond reputeBarb has a reputation beyond repute
At times?
 FlatCapnWhippet   JerrytheLintElf 
Old 13-Aug-2017, 00:45   #62
Eja Cool8
Enema of the people
Eja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow

In Lennon we trust.

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.co...-win-1-4530182

Steve Fainaru: "Big Boy Rules"

"Every man and woman should play the noblest games and be of another mind from what they are at present."

Plato
 Ecch!   away foul box!   You must be kidding! 
Old 13-Aug-2017, 01:34   #63
Brocken
Bit lost
Brocken has a reputation beyond reputeBrocken has a reputation beyond reputeBrocken has a reputation beyond reputeBrocken has a reputation beyond reputeBrocken has a reputation beyond reputeBrocken has a reputation beyond reputeBrocken has a reputation beyond reputeBrocken has a reputation beyond reputeBrocken has a reputation beyond reputeBrocken has a reputation beyond reputeBrocken has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange View Post
Replaced by who? Fans are ridiculous.
I was joking :p
Old 13-Aug-2017, 18:22   #64
Eja Cool8
Enema of the people
Eja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond repute
If this is genuine, it's feckin hilarious. From the Hibernian Retro FB group...

Club 1872 Statement on Neil Lennon
Dear member,
Club 1872 would like to commend the restraint of the Rangers support following a clear attempt by Hibernian manager, Neil Lennon, to incite trouble at yesterday’s game at Ibrox.
Rangers and Club 1872 are always keen to remind our supporters of their duty to act as ambassadors for our club but that duty is not one that applies only to Rangers supporters.
Mr Lennon has previous for abusing and goading both Rangers staff and supporters. He seems completely unable to control himself at Ibrox. We can only speculate as to why. His actions in the dugout yesterday - where he made various inflammatory gestures to the supporters sitting directly behind the Hibernian dugout - were not becoming of any football manager, never mind one who likes to play the victim when things do not go his way. It is inexplicable that the fourth official chose to take no action against him at the time but, against the backdrop of possibly the worst refereeing performance ever seen at Ibrox, perhaps we should not be surprised.
Mr Lennon has been extensively quoted in the media as saying that he “didn’t make a gesture”. If that quote is accurate then he is not only irresponsible but a liar.
Had a Rangers supporter reacted to Mr Lennon’s actions yesterday then we would no doubt have been treated to further dramatic headlines about the persecution he has to suffer. Instead we have seen several media commentators make jokes about Lennon’s conduct. It is only because of the good sense of our supporters that they are in a position to do so.
Police Scotland categorised this match as high risk due to the behaviour of Hibernian supporters at the Scottish Cup Final in 2016 when Rangers players were attacked on the pitch. Neil Lennon knew that and he knew he had a responsibility to act in an appropriate manner. He shirked that responsibility and reverted to type.
We hope that Police Scotland will speak directly to Mr Lennon over the coming days and at the very least give him a warning over his future conduct at Ibrox. We also expect the SPFL to take action against Mr Lennon over his failed attempt to incite trouble.
Club 1872

"Every man and woman should play the noblest games and be of another mind from what they are at present."

Plato
Old 13-Aug-2017, 18:34   #65
Goody
my other forum is full
Goody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond repute
The world is against Rangers these days ya know - its all the catholics in government
Old 13-Aug-2017, 20:24   #66
Chef_uk
account shared with 10 people
Chef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffeh View Post
So you have evidence of an entire league campaign last season where the gap between 7th and 8th was 15 points 6th and 8th 19 points. Or the 'evidence' of 7 single games (Man City Brighton hadnt happened by the time of your post) on the first day of the season ...

Technically its only 4 of 'top vs weak'. Two wins (including the City game), one defeat (from a 'top' team down to 10 men for 80ish mins and eventually down to 9) and a draw (with a 93rd min equaliser from the 'weak' team).

You dont half speak some bollocks at times.
Last time i checked, the slogan above the trickery logo didn't say no bollocks allowed, so I'm pretty safe.

And anyway, surely it can possibly be bollocks when we look back in May 18, as this season comes on the back of mega tv money for every team, or did you forget that?
Old 13-Aug-2017, 21:08   #67
Orange
ditto
Orange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond repute
I'd say bollocks is practically encouraged.
Old 13-Aug-2017, 22:02   #68
Eja Cool8
Enema of the people
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eja Cool8 View Post
If this is genuine, it's feckin hilarious. From the Hibernian Retro FB group...

Club 1872 Statement on Neil Lennon
Dear member,
Club 1872 would like to commend the restraint of the Rangers support following a clear attempt by Hibernian manager, Neil Lennon, to incite trouble at yesterday’s game at Ibrox.
Rangers and Club 1872 are always keen to remind our supporters of their duty to act as ambassadors for our club but that duty is not one that applies only to Rangers supporters.
Mr Lennon has previous for abusing and goading both Rangers staff and supporters. He seems completely unable to control himself at Ibrox. We can only speculate as to why. His actions in the dugout yesterday - where he made various inflammatory gestures to the supporters sitting directly behind the Hibernian dugout - were not becoming of any football manager, never mind one who likes to play the victim when things do not go his way. It is inexplicable that the fourth official chose to take no action against him at the time but, against the backdrop of possibly the worst refereeing performance ever seen at Ibrox, perhaps we should not be surprised.
Mr Lennon has been extensively quoted in the media as saying that he “didn’t make a gesture”. If that quote is accurate then he is not only irresponsible but a liar.
Had a Rangers supporter reacted to Mr Lennon’s actions yesterday then we would no doubt have been treated to further dramatic headlines about the persecution he has to suffer. Instead we have seen several media commentators make jokes about Lennon’s conduct. It is only because of the good sense of our supporters that they are in a position to do so.
Police Scotland categorised this match as high risk due to the behaviour of Hibernian supporters at the Scottish Cup Final in 2016 when Rangers players were attacked on the pitch. Neil Lennon knew that and he knew he had a responsibility to act in an appropriate manner. He shirked that responsibility and reverted to type.
We hope that Police Scotland will speak directly to Mr Lennon over the coming days and at the very least give him a warning over his future conduct at Ibrox. We also expect the SPFL to take action against Mr Lennon over his failed attempt to incite trouble.
Club 1872

Well, it's official; Club 1872 are hypocritical arseholes. A shower of bluenose shite. Don't get me wrong: I have met, and know, decent Rangers fans. It's just that they seem to me like gems in a torrent of crap. A very noisy torrent which a team can try and silence by beating on the pitch-this works well "on the day"-but then come back at you with this sort of pish;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40918568

Plato
Old 13-Aug-2017, 22:36   #69
Duffeh
topicophiliac
Duffeh has a reputation beyond reputeDuffeh has a reputation beyond reputeDuffeh has a reputation beyond reputeDuffeh has a reputation beyond reputeDuffeh has a reputation beyond reputeDuffeh has a reputation beyond reputeDuffeh has a reputation beyond reputeDuffeh has a reputation beyond reputeDuffeh has a reputation beyond reputeDuffeh has a reputation beyond reputeDuffeh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef_uk View Post
Last time i checked, the slogan above the trickery logo didn't say no bollocks allowed, so I'm pretty safe.

And anyway, surely it can possibly be bollocks when we look back in May 18, as this season comes on the back of mega tv money for every team, or did you forget that?
I never said bollocks wasnt allowed, just the you speak a fucking hell of alot of it.

Last time I checked the premier league has been running on the back of mega tv money for the past decade. This may be bigger then previous ones, but if anything, due to the way the money is distributed (Domestic TV deal, 50% equal share, 25% prize money, 25% actual tv coverage; Overseas deal split evenly between all), the share that the bigger teams get actually increases the bigger the deal. Combined with the fact its having a massive knock on in the transfer market with the fees selling clubs are asking for from Premier League teams means if anything its making it more difficult for the lower echelon of the league to get those players signed and close the gap.

You may well be right come May 18th, but lets not let logic get in the way of a bollocks statement based off the back of not even a complete weekend and 2 dodgy (if you can even consider Liverpool dropping points to a lesser team dodgy based on last season) results.
Old 14-Aug-2017, 13:43   #70
Eja Cool8
Enema of the people
Fack me, has the concept of "the 21st century" even been accepted in Glasgow?

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.co...lice-1-4531543

"A spokesperson said: “Police Scotland are aware of offensive and threatening comments posted on social media concerning a named individual. Enquiries are currently ongoing.” Most of the comments are allegedly peppered with sectarian remarks and swearing. One comment reads: “Somebody needs to shoot that f***” while another reads: “Someone give me a weapon and I will shoot this little terrorist c*** in the head with impunity. I’m serious. I would.”

And all because we had the utter cheek to defeat The Rangers and celebrate? Fuck off.

Plato
Old 14-Aug-2017, 14:25   #71
Hot Soup
lock my threads
Tournaments Won: 1
Hot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond repute
The faux outrage for this type of nonsense is not just limited to Rangers fans.

Why'd you open your bong hole you smelly hippy? You'd sacrifice a beautiful woman to save a moderately attractive monkey?

Hawks of the Luftwaffe!
Hot Soup is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-Aug-2017, 14:38   #72
Eja Cool8
Enema of the people
Tends not to be this well organised though, and I don't think it has anything to do with the size of the supporter base either, it's just what Rangers are. Sorry about the size of the image, too busy munching a late lunch

Plato

Last edited by Eja Cool8; 14-Aug-2017 at 14:43.
Old 14-Aug-2017, 14:42   #73
Fulmineus
karma killer
Fulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond repute
Oh for god sake, if you're going to post endless shit about pretend football, at least either resize pictures or link to them.

Say NO! to capital t Sponsored by AQA
Old 14-Aug-2017, 15:14   #74
Orange
ditto
Orange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Soup View Post
The faux outrage for this type of nonsense is not just limited to Rangers fans.
The bigger the gap between a "club's" history and their current predicament, the greater the sense of injustice and irrationality. Source: Rangers and Liverpool
Old 14-Aug-2017, 15:33   #75
Inertiaman
Inertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond repute
Ronaldo
Old 14-Aug-2017, 16:15   #76
leady
click here to reset post count
leady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange View Post
The bigger the gap between a "club's" history and their current predicament, the greater the sense of injustice and irrationality. Source: Rangers and Liverpool
F**king Catalonians stealing our players, we would have won everything otherwise
Old 14-Aug-2017, 16:26   #77
[n00b]Zippy
Waterborne Trailer-Trash
[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute
Cam someone post some more bollocks, please? My fat fingers can't hit any of these tiny links!
Old 14-Aug-2017, 23:40   #78
Eja Cool8
Enema of the people
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulmineus View Post
Oh for god sake, if you're going to post endless shit about pretend football, at least either resize pictures or link to them.

UP YOURS FANNYBAWS!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/HibernianRe...5478170567674/

Plato
Old 15-Aug-2017, 11:11   #79
Hot Soup
lock my threads
Hot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond repute
Great example of the family friendly atmosphere......

Why'd you open your bong hole you smelly hippy? You'd sacrifice a beautiful woman to save a moderately attractive monkey?

Hawks of the Luftwaffe!
Old 16-Aug-2017, 19:03   #80
wooly-back-jack
Tactical Hider
wooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond repute
can we call this EPL 18/19 next year and let Eja waffle about Hibs vs Dog and Duck in another thread?
Send a message via MSN to wooly-back-jack
Old 19-Aug-2017, 18:55   #81
cunning-stunt
Falling to bits.
cunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond repute
Wenger out!
cunning-stunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-Aug-2017, 19:00   #82
Inertiaman
Inertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond repute

lol
Old 19-Aug-2017, 19:50   #83
Chef_uk
Chef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond repute
680 days to go
Old 19-Aug-2017, 19:55   #84
Hot Soup
lock my threads
Till the contract resigning Wengeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer in!

Hawks of the Luftwaffe!
Old 20-Aug-2017, 00:40   #85
Fulmineus
karma killer
Fulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond repute
I'm impressed you can count that high

Old 20-Aug-2017, 14:07   #86
Chef_uk
I Googled how many days until June 30th 2019. Not difficult.
Old 20-Aug-2017, 15:55   #87
Fulmineus
karma killer
Touché

Old 20-Aug-2017, 20:05   #88
Tony.Montana
my other post is a smiley
Tony.Montana has a reputation beyond reputeTony.Montana has a reputation beyond reputeTony.Montana has a reputation beyond reputeTony.Montana has a reputation beyond reputeTony.Montana has a reputation beyond reputeTony.Montana has a reputation beyond reputeTony.Montana has a reputation beyond reputeTony.Montana has a reputation beyond reputeTony.Montana has a reputation beyond reputeTony.Montana has a reputation beyond reputeTony.Montana has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inertiaman View Post

lol
Old 20-Aug-2017, 22:09   #89
Hot Soup
lock my threads
I thought the same thing

Hawks of the Luftwaffe!
Old 23-Aug-2017, 13:12   #90
Tony.Montana
my other post is a smiley
Tony.Montana has a reputation beyond reputeTony.Montana has a reputation beyond reputeTony.Montana has a reputation beyond reputeTony.Montana has a reputation beyond reputeTony.Montana has a reputation beyond reputeTony.Montana has a reputation beyond reputeTony.Montana has a reputation beyond reputeTony.Montana has a reputation beyond reputeTony.Montana has a reputation beyond reputeTony.Montana has a reputation beyond reputeTony.Montana has a reputation beyond repute
I see that Rooney has called it a day for England.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41027204

Go Back   trickery.net > Other > Sports & Outdoor Activities

Tags
arteta out!, shut up chef, wenger out!, wengerforever