trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > Other > Television & Radio

Old 25-Jul-2017, 16:42   #31
Randell
my post count gets me dates
Randell has a reputation beyond reputeRandell has a reputation beyond reputeRandell has a reputation beyond reputeRandell has a reputation beyond reputeRandell has a reputation beyond reputeRandell has a reputation beyond reputeRandell has a reputation beyond reputeRandell has a reputation beyond reputeRandell has a reputation beyond reputeRandell has a reputation beyond reputeRandell has a reputation beyond repute
err Mel is at Dragonstone. Ser Davos said to Mel 'when I next see you I will kill you'. Davos and Jon are on the way to Dragonstone. Even if she's not killed do you think Jon will wear Mel coming back to Winterfell?

You're reaching..

I concur Arya may kill Littlefinger, but I don't see how she can wear Sansa's face without Sansa being killed.

Last edited by Randell; 25-Jul-2017 at 16:44.
 Randell 
Old 25-Jul-2017, 17:17   #32
Randell
Randell has a reputation beyond reputeRandell has a reputation beyond reputeRandell has a reputation beyond reputeRandell has a reputation beyond reputeRandell has a reputation beyond reputeRandell has a reputation beyond reputeRandell has a reputation beyond reputeRandell has a reputation beyond reputeRandell has a reputation beyond reputeRandell has a reputation beyond reputeRandell has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry following up on my above post. I don't see Sansa dying, not now, and I know GRRRRRMMM kills his darlings, so she may die (but this is TV show and not book). My view is Hound and Beric turn up at Winterfell, Hound says to Arya and Sansa, 'WTF LF Gove'd your dad'. Next episode I reckon.
 Randell 
Old 25-Jul-2017, 18:46   #33
Orange
please find me real friends
Orange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond repute
Does Jon Snow make it to the end?
Old 25-Jul-2017, 19:59   #34
Ashen
Lord of the Light Skins
Ashen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond repute

Spoiler: highlight to read
Betting he dies again and we get the Beric/Lady stone heart switch from the books but ressing Jon instead

Quote:
I walked outside and took mother natures load to the face. You can quote me on that! - Raptor192
to Ashen [ash-en]

1.To perform an amazing act without witness.
2.To have the worst of luck when playing in groups, although having the best intentions an act occurs which usually results in multiple deaths, maimings or destruction of property.

Last edited by Nomad; 26-Jul-2017 at 20:04. Reason: up to date on tv - not everyone has read all the books ffs
Old 25-Jul-2017, 22:16   #35
Minty
T'reet Fetler!
Minty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond repute
Im betting he marries Daenerys after she takes the Iron Throne (Mostly to save the North from Dragons burning their shit up). Its the obvious choice, but fuck it.
Old 25-Jul-2017, 23:32   #36
Randell
My son and I disagree about melisandre. He agrees Arya and Melissa will meet again.
 Randell 
Old 26-Jul-2017, 00:17   #37
Ashen
Lord of the Light Skins
Ashen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randell View Post
err Mel is at Dragonstone. Ser Davos said to Mel 'when I next see you I will kill you'. Davos and Jon are on the way to Dragonstone. Even if she's not killed do you think Jon will wear Mel coming back to Winterfell?

You're reaching..

I concur Arya may kill Littlefinger, but I don't see how she can wear Sansa's face without Sansa being killed.
Mel will fall under the protection of Dany, Davos killing her now would not be a good start to formal negotiations. The childs death was tragic and yes Mels a bitch for doing it but an ever growing army of the undead threatens to overrun the sevens kingdoms. The only two elements that can give the people a chance of survival both lay in Danys possession, so Davos will be forced to put on the big boy pants and do a deal with the devil.

Revenge for the death of one little girl or a chance at the survival of the species? I'm guessing they will choose survival and deal with Mel at a later date.

Quote:
I walked outside and took mother natures load to the face. You can quote me on that! - Raptor192
to Ashen [ash-en]

1.To perform an amazing act without witness.
2.To have the worst of luck when playing in groups, although having the best intentions an act occurs which usually results in multiple deaths, maimings or destruction of property.

Last edited by Ashen; 26-Jul-2017 at 00:20.
Old 26-Jul-2017, 07:54   #38
Randell
That was basically my sons case last night.
 Randell 
Old 26-Jul-2017, 09:18   #39
Randell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange View Post
Does Jon Snow make it to the end?
Maybe I need to come across as less definite in my views as it's all specualtion after all! I was in a bad mood with poor analysis after watching the terrible Thronecast on Monday night!

Taking your question seriously, I think the end will be Jon Snows end! i.e he dies again to achieve the defeat/brokered peace with the Night King.
 Randell 
Old 31-Jul-2017, 07:30   #40
Dave
Yea, theres a mod for that
Dave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond repute
Cracking episode
 BigDavh   HeinzeFritzel   250 834 764 
Old 31-Jul-2017, 09:03   #41
Orange
Orange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond repute
Superb isn't it? Good use of the c word.
Old 31-Jul-2017, 23:19   #42
Hot Soup
click here to reset post count
Tournaments Won: 1
Hot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond repute
Well shit a lot happened there. That was great. I have to say , I'm really really surprised both the Rock and Highgarden went down in the same episode. Makes you wonder what on earth is coming.

Minor quibble about the Iron Fleet rocking up and wiping out the allied fleet , but I suppose after attacking the portion of the fleet with the sandsnakes they could have went straight after the rest carrying the unsullied.

Enjoyed the interplay with Jon and Dany and we got another Stark reunion. So Bran will tell Jon about R+L=J which potentially takes him out of play as King in the North... ?

Jorah cured! Yay! Although... seems a bit of a dead end storyline?

Why'd you open your bong hole you smelly hippy? You'd sacrifice a beautiful woman to save a moderately attractive monkey?

Hawks of the Luftwaffe!
Hot Soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-Jul-2017, 23:39   #43
Hot Soup
Hot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond repute
Unless Grayscale has some anti wight ability! Cersei's servant / handmaiden in this episode seemed to be rather distinctive for a background / one off character. Arya in disguise? Otherwise she would have rocked up at Winterfell?

Why'd you open your bong hole you smelly hippy? You'd sacrifice a beautiful woman to save a moderately attractive monkey?

Hawks of the Luftwaffe!
Old 31-Jul-2017, 23:45   #44
Randell
I agree Euron's speed to Casterly Rock didn't seem feasible bearing in mind he went back to Kings Landing to deliver Elleria etc to Cersei. Agree lots happened. Disappointed in both depictions of Caterly Rock and Highgarden. Neither magnificent enough. Casterly Rock is meant to above a mountain! Not a cliff.
 Randell 
Old 31-Jul-2017, 23:50   #45
Hot Soup
Yeah a few series ago either of those sieges would have been an episode or two each. So hopefully the payoff for having them as a denouement to an episode will be good.

Hawks of the Luftwaffe!
Old 01-Aug-2017, 09:30   #46
Dave
Yea, theres a mod for that
Dave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond repute
Tell Cersei it was me... Brilliant
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1501576100341.jpg (54.1 KB, 41 views)
 BigDavh   HeinzeFritzel   250 834 764 
Old 01-Aug-2017, 10:34   #47
Randell
I do think well played Cersei, that is how to get revenge!
 Randell 
Old 01-Aug-2017, 11:16   #48
EvilGrin
my other forum is full
EvilGrin has a reputation beyond reputeEvilGrin has a reputation beyond reputeEvilGrin has a reputation beyond reputeEvilGrin has a reputation beyond reputeEvilGrin has a reputation beyond reputeEvilGrin has a reputation beyond reputeEvilGrin has a reputation beyond reputeEvilGrin has a reputation beyond reputeEvilGrin has a reputation beyond reputeEvilGrin has a reputation beyond reputeEvilGrin has a reputation beyond repute
Apparently HBO has been hacked and scripts, etc have been lifted.

https://www.engadget.com/2017/07/31/...rones-ballers/

Beware of spoilers for unaired episodes!
Old 01-Aug-2017, 13:56   #49
stepper
post haste
stepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Superb isn't it? Good use of the c word.
Up there with Bronn "there is no cure for being a cunt," and Trinity from Dexter "shut up, cunt."
"I'm not getting out of bed until I get fucked!" - Marcus Antonius, 31 BC
Old 07-Aug-2017, 11:36   #50
Orange
Episode 4 summary:

Bronn's back and as excellent as ever.
Arya's a boss and Sansa's going to try and fuck her up.
Scenes with Dany on a dragon look shit.
They shouldn't have done the grammar joke again.
Old 07-Aug-2017, 14:20   #51
Hot Soup
I thought it was a great episode. Bronn was excellent. I did like the dragon back stuff. Will leave further commenting for later!

Hawks of the Luftwaffe!
Old 07-Aug-2017, 14:37   #52
Minty
T'reet Fetler!
Minty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond repute
Yep, fantastic episode. As far as battles go that was second only to the Battle of the Bastards for me. Nice seeing Arya back home and giving a demonstration of what she is actually capable of in one on one combat as well. And obviously, its always good to see Bronn.

Best episode of this series so far for me.
Old 07-Aug-2017, 21:42   #53
Randell
Bloody crap tactics from Dany, she just could have gone along the shieldwall with Draco, saved the Dothraki from charging into the spears and captured the baggage and food supplies she already said she needed.
 Randell 
Old 07-Aug-2017, 22:09   #54
Randell
Quote:
Arya's a boss and Sansa's going to try and fuck her up
Why is everyone on this forum convinced that Sansa and Arya are going to be enemies?
 Randell 
Old 07-Aug-2017, 22:29   #55
Minty
T'reet Fetler!
I'm not. They were kind of at odds with each other back in the first season, but now is a very different time and they've gone through very different experiences. I think it will bring them closer together if anything. After arya has completed her mission of course. Nothing is more important to her than killing cersei at this point.
Old 07-Aug-2017, 22:51   #56
RAPTOR192
Hodor, Hodor, Hodor!
RAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm with you, Shaun. I don't see that at all. Quite the opposite, in fact. I guess it's because the sum total of Aiden Gillen's acting for the past four years has been to have Littlefinger smirking significantly in the background of evey other shot involving Sansa like everything is going exactly as he planned. I'm pretty confident Sansa is 100% immune to his bullshit these days, and is simply happy to let him scheme away as long as she trusts that his desire to bang her means it will be to her benefit and won't get any more of her surviving family dead. Once he's served his purpose, however. . . Sansa's newfound skill in politicking, coupled with Arya's talent for murder, could well turn out to be the death of little peter.

Also, this was the best episode in a long, long time. The first in years that I've wanted to watch a second time. I still feel the quality of the writing has suffered quite markedly since they ran out of source material, but this series has been great so far.

P.S Bronn remains amazing as ever and i'm loving the Jon and Davos show.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
so some tribesmen can build a silky smooth road through southern america in a land devoid of natural life yet my local council can barely manage a pot-holed to fuck track through the town, cretins
Old 07-Aug-2017, 22:58   #57
Randell
Thanks, The pack is stronger together. Sansa says that to LF when Arya has his dagger at his throat IMO. Bran pretty much told Littlefinger he was fucked. Especially when the Hound turns up.
 Randell 
Old 08-Aug-2017, 00:00   #58
Inertiaman
Inertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond repute
Don't mind the new writing but the old man would never have bothered with this cliffhanger "are they dead" shit!
Old 08-Aug-2017, 06:43   #59
burundi
WARNING: May contain nuts
burundi has a reputation beyond reputeburundi has a reputation beyond reputeburundi has a reputation beyond reputeburundi has a reputation beyond reputeburundi has a reputation beyond reputeburundi has a reputation beyond reputeburundi has a reputation beyond reputeburundi has a reputation beyond reputeburundi has a reputation beyond reputeburundi has a reputation beyond reputeburundi has a reputation beyond repute
Aye, he would have toasted the Lannister. Bloody good episode regardless. Jon needs to be doing something though, not stuck at Dragonstone.
Old 08-Aug-2017, 07:26   #60
[RaG]Ethel
Alfa Male
[RaG]Ethel has a reputation beyond repute[RaG]Ethel has a reputation beyond repute[RaG]Ethel has a reputation beyond repute[RaG]Ethel has a reputation beyond repute[RaG]Ethel has a reputation beyond repute[RaG]Ethel has a reputation beyond repute[RaG]Ethel has a reputation beyond repute[RaG]Ethel has a reputation beyond repute[RaG]Ethel has a reputation beyond repute[RaG]Ethel has a reputation beyond repute[RaG]Ethel has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inertiaman View Post
Don't mind the new writing but the old man would never have bothered with this cliffhanger "are they dead" shit!
indeed ! This annoyed me greatly among the generally epic deep fried crispy men in red

Go Back   trickery.net > Other > Television & Radio

Tags
bring back ygritte