trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > Other > Current Affairs

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 30-May-2018, 15:51   #91
Inertiaman
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 39,613
Inertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond repute
If I was married to someone who'd pissed Putin off that much I think I'd be sleeping in a seperate house.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmic
what you say doesn't count for shit because you rely on quotes from websites that are obviously biased
Inertiaman is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 30-May-2018, 17:11   #92
popej
topicophiliac
popej's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: manchester, UK
Posts: 2,098
popej has a reputation beyond reputepopej has a reputation beyond reputepopej has a reputation beyond reputepopej has a reputation beyond reputepopej has a reputation beyond reputepopej has a reputation beyond reputepopej has a reputation beyond reputepopej has a reputation beyond reputepopej has a reputation beyond reputepopej has a reputation beyond reputepopej has a reputation beyond repute
I am almost certainly being incredibly dense here, but what purpose does faking his death and then going public serve? Someone help me...

Edit: never mind, I’ve read a proper report now and it’s making more sense.
__________________
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe... [contemptuous laugh] Titans on fire off the shoulder of YZ-LQL. I watched tachyons (tech 2) glitter in the dark near the NOL-M9 Gate. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [small cough] tears... in... rain. Time... to die..."

Last edited by popej; 30-May-2018 at 17:13.
popej is offline  
 gobrun 
Reply With Quote
Old 30-May-2018, 17:18   #93
Inertiaman
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 39,613
Inertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah so I guess the would-be-hitman who blabbed pretended to have shot him to get payment/evidence from the Ukrainian agent? Incredible.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmic
what you say doesn't count for shit because you rely on quotes from websites that are obviously biased
Inertiaman is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-Jul-2018, 22:25   #94
Inertiaman
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 39,613
Inertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond repute
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44760875

Let's take the damn gloves off now.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmic
what you say doesn't count for shit because you rely on quotes from websites that are obviously biased
Inertiaman is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-Jul-2018, 22:40   #95
GroovYF
Octave Doctor
GroovYF's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Halifax & Leeds
Posts: 23,848
GroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond repute
Is it murder or manslaughter though, given the fact her death was the planned/pre-meditated?
__________________
photoblog
GroovYF is online now  
 groovyf 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-Jul-2018, 22:41   #96
Inertiaman
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 39,613
Inertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond repute
Who gives a shit.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmic
what you say doesn't count for shit because you rely on quotes from websites that are obviously biased
Inertiaman is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-Jul-2018, 11:57   #97
The Big Kahuna
Younger than Ethel
The Big Kahuna's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Chesterfield
Posts: 18,447
The Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond repute
The surviving victim has spoken briefly to police. The police are apparently investigating a link with the Skripal incident. Hopefully the Russians are currently shitting themselves.
__________________
If a Les Paul falls out of a tree in the forest, and nobody is there to hear it, does it still sound overpriced?
The Big Kahuna is offline  
 Niq-Scott 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-Jul-2018, 12:00   #98
stepper
post haste
stepper's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 9,227
stepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond repute
Why would they be shitting themselves? It’s not like they give two fucks.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierro
Come on Chelsea!
"I'm not getting out of bed until I get fucked!" - Marcus Antonius, 31 BC
stepper is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-Jul-2018, 12:44   #99
The Big Kahuna
Younger than Ethel
The Big Kahuna's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Chesterfield
Posts: 18,447
The Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepper View Post
Why would they be shitting themselves? Itís not like they give two fucks.
Because this guy might be able to give them information which will lead to the container, or to the person who dumped it, which might be on CCTV, or any one of a hundred other possibilities that could lead back to the Russians. The Russians want both of these people to die without speaking to the police.
__________________
If a Les Paul falls out of a tree in the forest, and nobody is there to hear it, does it still sound overpriced?
The Big Kahuna is offline  
 Niq-Scott 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-Jul-2018, 12:47   #100
stepper
post haste
stepper's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 9,227
stepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond repute
And what makes you think they’ll change tack from “it wasn’t us, guv.”

Even if we had bullet proof evidence, they wouldn’t care and deny everything.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierro
Come on Chelsea!
"I'm not getting out of bed until I get fucked!" - Marcus Antonius, 31 BC
stepper is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-Jul-2018, 12:54   #101
leady
click here to reset post count
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 5,515
leady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GroovYF View Post
Is it murder or manslaughter though, given the fact her death was the planned/pre-meditated?
its murder in the same way firing a gun randomly into a crowd is, the intent is to harm.

the fact that someone discarded a probable deployment mechanism gives me some hope that they ballsed up in other ways
leady is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 13-Jul-2018, 17:29   #102
cunning-stunt
Falling to bits.
cunning-stunt's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 4,982
cunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond repute
The Novichok that poisoned the latest couple came from bottle found a victims house.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44827666
cunning-stunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   trickery.net > Other > Current Affairs


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pro-active Russian brides Q-Target Discussion 8 14-May-2010 19:16
Russian bombings Ashen Current Affairs 3 29-Mar-2010 15:30
Anyone Speak Russian? Murasame Discussion 17 16-Aug-2008 01:06
Brown expels Russian diplomats!! TheOne Current Affairs 3 16-Jul-2007 21:34
Russian MP3 site owns Napster. Inertiaman Music & Musicians 1 13-May-2006 00:14

Users Viewing Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:44.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0 Release Candidate 3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2003 - 2013, trickery.net