trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > General > Discussion

Old 11-Apr-2009, 04:31   #1
Screwy
pump, squirt
Screwy has a reputation beyond reputeScrewy has a reputation beyond reputeScrewy has a reputation beyond reputeScrewy has a reputation beyond reputeScrewy has a reputation beyond reputeScrewy has a reputation beyond reputeScrewy has a reputation beyond reputeScrewy has a reputation beyond reputeScrewy has a reputation beyond reputeScrewy has a reputation beyond reputeScrewy has a reputation beyond repute
scum

this is a drunken rant.. but the way i see it.. is its something that has to be said....
steven oakes was killled jus a few doors up from where i live... he was a PC (not computer) who was involved in a RAID against terrorists with chemical weapons... he was stabbed in the chest whilst trying to arrest the terrorists, and died of his wounds due to not havin the right kind of body armour on... yet he was doing his duty for the british public... now since his death a tribute has been made of marble at the place where he fell...

now... i live literally on the same road as where this happened and where the tribute is... and i'm proud to say that when i pass the place where this happened.. that i look on at the monument for Steven Oakes and thank him and the force for the work they do in lookin after "us" as a public and a community...

yet for the second time this has been smashed up into bits (the monument).... and made a mockery of... i find it a fucking disgrace that a few people of my city/town feel the need to do this to a sacred place, with has great significance to the local people and to the city as a whole in these times where we are having raids on houses and familys being linked to terrorist activity in the local community....

i find it fucking disgusting that some cunt(s) would do this for whatever reason, be it religion or whatever... it's a fucking disgrace... some poor fella done his job and paid for it with his life to save us as a public.... yet mindless scum feel the need to smash his monument up in a mark of disrespect... now what sort of people do this?
Cheese on toast.
Send a message via AIM to Screwy Send a message via MSN to Screwy  hughmcgee 
Old 11-Apr-2009, 05:38   #2
BBW
Contains flashing images.
Tournaments Won: 1
BBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond repute
Sigh.

So just because a police officer gets injured (because he didn't do his job properly I might add) in the line of duty he becomes a fucking hero?

I don't share your compassion for the British police force. I fail to see where they protect the public mostly.
Old 11-Apr-2009, 06:23   #3
Laz
******** Solitaire Champ
Laz has a reputation beyond reputeLaz has a reputation beyond reputeLaz has a reputation beyond reputeLaz has a reputation beyond reputeLaz has a reputation beyond reputeLaz has a reputation beyond reputeLaz has a reputation beyond reputeLaz has a reputation beyond reputeLaz has a reputation beyond reputeLaz has a reputation beyond reputeLaz has a reputation beyond repute
BBW, your wife/bird looks like Pat Butcher. I don't believe you're really qualified to comment.

Please leave.

"Your alarm clock goes off. You're at home, alone, lieing in the vapid half light of your stale, airless bedroom.

You stumble to your computer and open the cherished picture of Sarah.

You have a wank."
Send a message via AIM to Laz Send a message via Yahoo to Laz  lividghostmut 
Old 11-Apr-2009, 08:55   #4
Dave
Yea, theres a mod for that
Dave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW View Post
Sigh.

So just because a police officer gets injured (because he didn't do his job properly I might add) in the line of duty he becomes a fucking hero?

I don't share your compassion for the British police force. I fail to see where they protect the public mostly.
What a tit!

Yet cunts like this are the first to phone them as soon as they get in a sticky situation.

Last edited by Dave; 11-Apr-2009 at 09:13.
 BigDavh   HeinzeFritzel   250 834 764 
Old 11-Apr-2009, 10:29   #5
Q-Target
AKA QuebecTango
Q-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond repute
We were walking through town the other day and passed a bus stop with a police recruitment ad on it. The slogan said "We'd like to give you a good talking to" and underneath someone had scrawled in black marker pen "and we'd like to stab you in the face". I lol'd.

They are people. They have a job to do. They are the sort of people who either a) want to hit people with clubs b) want to walk around airports with a machinegun with impunity or c) want to make society a safer place - unfortunately, the ones that tend to make the headlines fall into groups a and b. There's a group d which comprises those from ethnic minorities who are trying to make a point/fortune but that's another issue.
Old 11-Apr-2009, 11:00   #6
Screwy
pump, squirt
Screwy has a reputation beyond reputeScrewy has a reputation beyond reputeScrewy has a reputation beyond reputeScrewy has a reputation beyond reputeScrewy has a reputation beyond reputeScrewy has a reputation beyond reputeScrewy has a reputation beyond reputeScrewy has a reputation beyond reputeScrewy has a reputation beyond reputeScrewy has a reputation beyond reputeScrewy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Sigh.

injured??? he died... he died doing his job.. and that job was saving others from dying..

you fail to see where they protect the public mostly.. so what yopur saying is.. you can't see how the arrests of these terror suspects is in any way making public places any safer??

if these cunts were left to do what they want then other people would surely die. no?

and also... never mind the fact that the monument was for a copper.. is it any different from say kids smashing up a head stone in a graveyard? it's still a mark of disrespect.. on a main road.. and thats out of order
Cheese on toast.
Old 11-Apr-2009, 11:03   #7
mAF
you have marked user as read
mAF has a reputation beyond reputemAF has a reputation beyond reputemAF has a reputation beyond reputemAF has a reputation beyond reputemAF has a reputation beyond reputemAF has a reputation beyond reputemAF has a reputation beyond reputemAF has a reputation beyond reputemAF has a reputation beyond reputemAF has a reputation beyond reputemAF has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Sigh.

You just love making yourself look an asshole :/ yet a chav driving a pimped Focus would have a problem with the police I suppose.
Send a message via MSN to mAF  ukmattyd   DADDYDAVIES XD 
Old 11-Apr-2009, 11:50   #8
Sysagent
OCD... OCD... OCD... OCD
Sysagent has a reputation beyond reputeSysagent has a reputation beyond reputeSysagent has a reputation beyond reputeSysagent has a reputation beyond reputeSysagent has a reputation beyond reputeSysagent has a reputation beyond reputeSysagent has a reputation beyond reputeSysagent has a reputation beyond reputeSysagent has a reputation beyond reputeSysagent has a reputation beyond reputeSysagent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Screwy View Post
you can't see how the arrests of these terror suspects is in any way making public places any safer??
That's if you actually believe that they are Terrorists in the first place eh...

The whole fucking "terrorist threat" in my opinion is a ruse just so that any rights that we have as civilians are completely eroded.

You have got to remember that the "brave" policeman that died is part of the system that is systematically taking away every single civil liberty we had as a free, democratic nation.

Fuck me even due to the so called "terrorist threat" we aren't allowed to take photo's anymore on the street without going through the "system", if this is being looked after then I'd rather be out there on my own to be honest!

Last edited by Sysagent; 11-Apr-2009 at 11:57. Reason: Added the word take
Send a message via MSN to Sysagent
Old 11-Apr-2009, 11:59   #9
Screwy
pump, squirt
well whether they believed them to be terrorists or not, the fucker still went at people with a kitchen knife... killing one person... so either way you look at it.. the fucker was still a threat
Cheese on toast.
Old 11-Apr-2009, 12:00   #10
Celery
my other post is a smiley
Celery has a reputation beyond reputeCelery has a reputation beyond reputeCelery has a reputation beyond reputeCelery has a reputation beyond reputeCelery has a reputation beyond reputeCelery has a reputation beyond reputeCelery has a reputation beyond reputeCelery has a reputation beyond reputeCelery has a reputation beyond reputeCelery has a reputation beyond reputeCelery has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post

Yet cunts like this are the first to phone them as soon as they get in a sticky situation.
Then get arrested as the as the ones causing the sticky situation get let off on their merry way or if they do get arrested for some crime then get let off with a pat on the back from the courts, just as would happen to the people that smashed the memorial up.

It's pretty shit for someone to smash the memorial up though.
 celeryy 
Old 11-Apr-2009, 12:01   #11
mr_o
post count reset at 9999
mr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond repute
I do think there are people out there that are just bonkers enough to want to blow up people. We have seen the evidence. The problem is that the Government thinks they can legislate and legislate and they can stop it. They cant. Add to that a sense of paranoia, someone not wanting it to be their fault ( always someone wanting to point a finger) and thus making the net too big and add a sprinkling of people out for their own ends, money usually, and we have a slow slide away from our freedoms.

But saying that every cop out there is a power mad bastard or just trying to take away our liberties is also way off the mark. Again small number tarnishing the majority. I dont see anyone saying that every Muslim is a terrorist, that everyone in france is a coward or that every american sleeps with their sister.
 Oddbin 
Old 11-Apr-2009, 12:02   #12
Sysagent
OCD... OCD... OCD... OCD
Sysagent has a reputation beyond reputeSysagent has a reputation beyond reputeSysagent has a reputation beyond reputeSysagent has a reputation beyond reputeSysagent has a reputation beyond reputeSysagent has a reputation beyond reputeSysagent has a reputation beyond reputeSysagent has a reputation beyond reputeSysagent has a reputation beyond reputeSysagent has a reputation beyond reputeSysagent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
well whether they believed them to be terrorists or not, the fucker still went at people with a kitchen knife... killing one person... so either way you look at it.. the fucker was still a threat
So using your logic here then, anybody who attacks a person with a knife then is a terrorist?

Or is it the people who attack you with a knife who have a house full of dodgy DVD's are the terrorists?

I just need clarification so I can sleep more easier at night.
Old 11-Apr-2009, 12:07   #13
Onions
it's still christmas
Onions has a reputation beyond reputeOnions has a reputation beyond reputeOnions has a reputation beyond reputeOnions has a reputation beyond reputeOnions has a reputation beyond reputeOnions has a reputation beyond reputeOnions has a reputation beyond reputeOnions has a reputation beyond reputeOnions has a reputation beyond reputeOnions has a reputation beyond reputeOnions has a reputation beyond repute
"you can't see how the arrests of these terror suspects is in any way making public places any safer?? if these cunts were left to do what they want then other people would surely die. no?"

there's a bit of a difference between being a suspected terrorist and a terrorist, i'd imagine.

Quote:
bad man.. although i am wondering.. did her mothers day breakfast go cold ya reckon?
and damn everyone who disrespects the dead in a public location! yeah!

"As much as onions is a giant ginger bag of mashed twats who doesn't technically constitute one whole human due to his massive lack of self esteem, bad face, and the fact he hails from scotland (the small s is intentional to indicate the insignificance of the place), he does make a valid point!"
Old 11-Apr-2009, 12:12   #14
Inertiaman
Inertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond repute
There's also quite a lot of difference between a terrorist and a criminal. It's just far easier since the terrorism act to do what the fuck you want to a member of the public if you define them as the former.
Old 11-Apr-2009, 12:14   #15
Onions
it's still christmas
Onions has a reputation beyond reputeOnions has a reputation beyond reputeOnions has a reputation beyond reputeOnions has a reputation beyond reputeOnions has a reputation beyond reputeOnions has a reputation beyond reputeOnions has a reputation beyond reputeOnions has a reputation beyond reputeOnions has a reputation beyond reputeOnions has a reputation beyond reputeOnions has a reputation beyond repute
we should probably revolt or something. maybe after a nap :]

"As much as onions is a giant ginger bag of mashed twats who doesn't technically constitute one whole human due to his massive lack of self esteem, bad face, and the fact he hails from scotland (the small s is intentional to indicate the insignificance of the place), he does make a valid point!"
Old 11-Apr-2009, 12:18   #16
Sysagent
OCD... OCD... OCD... OCD
Can I schedule it in after Liverpool v Rovers please?
Old 11-Apr-2009, 12:19   #17
Inertiaman
Inertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond repute
Tried that when we protested against the laughably named criminal justice act, against the invasion of iraq and the commoditisation of our freedoms during anti-cap/globalisation demos. They did it anyway because they know most people don't give a fuck until something causes them inconvenience whilst sat on their own sofas.
Old 11-Apr-2009, 12:20   #18
mr_o
post count reset at 9999
mr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond repute
It will take summit big . Sadly i cant see anything big coming that wont actually make things worse.
 Oddbin 
Old 11-Apr-2009, 12:22   #19
Sysagent
OCD... OCD... OCD... OCD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inertiaman View Post
Tried that when we protested against the laughably named criminal justice act, against the invasion of iraq and the commoditisation of our freedoms during anti-cap/globalisation demos. They did it anyway because they know most people don't give a fuck until something causes them inconvenience whilst sat on their own sofas.
Aye I was the same as you with the CND marches (remember them), it's akin to being King Canute, you will never stop the tide.
Old 11-Apr-2009, 12:22   #20
Demiguise
mooop
Demiguise has a reputation beyond reputeDemiguise has a reputation beyond reputeDemiguise has a reputation beyond reputeDemiguise has a reputation beyond reputeDemiguise has a reputation beyond reputeDemiguise has a reputation beyond reputeDemiguise has a reputation beyond reputeDemiguise has a reputation beyond reputeDemiguise has a reputation beyond reputeDemiguise has a reputation beyond reputeDemiguise has a reputation beyond repute
onions you need to update your sig, it just doesn't point to the right video anymore.
Old 11-Apr-2009, 12:27   #21
Inertiaman
I honestly thought that having armed police running round with licenses to kill, local councils having the ability to order surveillance on whoever they want and living with risk of being detained for 28 days without charge would be enough to bother a majority.

I guess we just have to wait for the missing three meals.
Old 11-Apr-2009, 12:31   #22
mr_o
post count reset at 9999
I think its going to take more snooping on people so they dont jump school Q's, innocent shootings and such tbh. Sad as its seems.
 Oddbin 
Old 11-Apr-2009, 12:37   #23
Dave
Yea, theres a mod for that
Dave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sysagent View Post
So using your logic here then, anybody who attacks a person with a knife then is a terrorist?

Or is it the people who attack you with a knife who have a house full of dodgy DVD's are the terrorists?

now ur just being pedantic, the guy was on watch for being a terror suspect.
wether he was or wasnt is irrelivant, the fact he went at the copper with a kitchen knife shows that they were watching someone who was a danger to society, terrorist or not.

Last edited by Dave; 11-Apr-2009 at 12:40.
 BigDavh   HeinzeFritzel   250 834 764 
Old 11-Apr-2009, 12:39   #24
Nomad
i fear no midget
Nomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond repute
plus desecrating the memorial of anyone in this country isn't acceptable
Old 11-Apr-2009, 12:48   #25
Screwy
pump, squirt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sysagent View Post

sorry i should have re phrased that... i didn't mean anyone who goes for someone with a knife is a terrorist.. they are a threat to other people.

if the fella they were watching wasn't upto anything suss would he have gone for the copper with a blade? doubt it..

as said previously the bloke (oake) was only doing his job.. did he deserve to die? no... i just found it sickenin that some cunt would smash up that thing.. now his wife is gonna go through some form of upset, knowing that it's been done again..
Cheese on toast.
Old 11-Apr-2009, 13:06   #26
andy
aka milk!
andy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond repute
Us Brits are an angry bunch.
Old 11-Apr-2009, 13:08   #27
Inertiaman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
the fact he went at the copper with a kitchen knife shows that they were watching someone who was a danger to society, terrorist or not.
I wonder if he was as much of a danger before eight armed men kicked his door in and ransacked his house? And you speak of the terrorist watch list as if it's not capable of being fucking wrong.
Old 11-Apr-2009, 13:26   #28
Ferg
Default Title Here
Ferg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
now... i live literally on the same road as where this happened
OMG you must be a terrorist!!!1111111111
Old 11-Apr-2009, 13:28   #29
Inertiaman
Nah only if he tried to take any pictures.
Old 11-Apr-2009, 13:48   #30
gimpchimp
posts sponsored by spam
gimpchimp has a reputation beyond reputegimpchimp has a reputation beyond reputegimpchimp has a reputation beyond reputegimpchimp has a reputation beyond reputegimpchimp has a reputation beyond reputegimpchimp has a reputation beyond reputegimpchimp has a reputation beyond reputegimpchimp has a reputation beyond reputegimpchimp has a reputation beyond reputegimpchimp has a reputation beyond reputegimpchimp has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inertiaman View Post
I wonder if he was as much of a danger before eight armed men kicked his door in and ransacked his house? And you speak of the terrorist watch list as if it's not capable of being fucking wrong.
Out of interest, Inertia, if eight armed men kicked your door in and ransacked your house, would you go at any of them with a kitchen knife?

I fucking doubt it.

Minty might though.
Send a message via MSN to gimpchimp  NostrusUK 

Go Back   trickery.net > General > Discussion

Tags
armwrestling with flids