trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > General > Discussion

Old 02-Aug-2018, 14:29   #13711
cunning-stunt
Falling to bits.
cunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond repute
Since we had our cat put to sleep in May, we have not been able to make up our minds about getting another one. We've been to loads of rescue centres, but nearly all wouldn't consider us, as we wanted a house cat.

I got in contact with another one yesterday, and we had an appointment this morning. Ended up coming home with two. A little black and white one who's very affectionate, and a little grey tabby, who's very scared and timid, think she's going to take a lot of work to get her settled in.
cunning-stunt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-Aug-2018, 15:51   #13712
The Big Kahuna
**** off Lester
The Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond repute
Brilliant mate. Pics or GTFO.
Old 02-Aug-2018, 16:41   #13713
cunning-stunt
Falling to bits.
cunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Kahuna View Post
Brilliant mate. Pics or GTFO.
Will do as soon as I can, but the little grey one just wants to hide away at the moment, under the couch, behind the cabinet. Can't get her to eat or drink at the moment, think it will take a few days.
Old 02-Aug-2018, 16:55   #13714
The Big Kahuna
**** off Lester
The Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond repute
Thought of getting her a crate? We crate-trained George, and we'll be doing the same with Kimmi when we get her. It's somewhere nice and safe for them to go.
Old 02-Aug-2018, 16:59   #13715
cunning-stunt
Falling to bits.
Quote:
Thought of getting her a crate? We crate-trained George, and we'll be doing the same with Kimmi when we get her. It's somewhere nice and safe for them to go.
We've got a crate and a box in the living room so she can go in, but she won't come out from under the couch at the moment. As long as we can get her to have a bit of food and drink, We will just let her take her own time.
Old 04-Aug-2018, 16:40   #13716
The Big Kahuna
**** off Lester
So, the breeder we were getting a dog from double crossed us (don't worry, I got every penny back...if there's one thing I'm good at, it's intimidating frail old ladies).

We just got back from a proper breeder in Great Ayton, where we actually got to choose the puppy we wanted. Paid for, and collecting on the 25th.

Meet Kimmi the Finnish Lapphund (yeah, we're calling her the same as we were calling the one we didn't get)

Old 04-Aug-2018, 17:56   #13717
[n00b]Zippy
Waterborne Trailer-Trash
[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute
What was up with it?
Old 04-Aug-2018, 18:12   #13718
cunning-stunt
Falling to bits.
Wow! Stunning!
Old 04-Aug-2018, 18:13   #13719
The Big Kahuna
**** off Lester
Quote:
Originally Posted by [n00b]Zippy View Post
What was up with it?
Despite us putting a 500 deposit down, she sold it to another breeder, and gave us a bullshit excuse about preserving the DNA of a rare breed, because we would have her spayed straight away, and not breed from her, even though she was happy with this to begin with. It was all bullshit, I'm certain she sold her for more money. She was a nasty cunt anyway. All she did was shit-talk other breeders.
Old 07-Aug-2018, 12:57   #13720
Eja Cool8
Enema of the people
Eja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cunning-stunt View Post
Since we had our cat put to sleep in May, we have not been able to make up our minds about getting another one. We've been to loads of rescue centres, but nearly all wouldn't consider us, as we wanted a house cat.

I got in contact with another one yesterday, and we had an appointment this morning. Ended up coming home with two. A little black and white one who's very affectionate, and a little grey tabby, who's very scared and timid, think she's going to take a lot of work to get her settled in.
I'm sure the other one will come around, once it gets used to you, and the surroundings.

Steve Fainaru: "Big Boy Rules"

"Every man and woman should play the noblest games and be of another mind from what they are at present."

Plato
 Ecch!   away foul box!   You must be kidding! 
Old 07-Aug-2018, 13:01   #13721
Eja Cool8
Enema of the people
Eja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Despite us putting a 500 deposit down, she sold it to another breeder, and gave us a bullshit excuse about preserving the DNA of a rare breed, because we would have her spayed straight away, and not breed from her, even though she was happy with this to begin with. It was all bullshit, I'm certain she sold her for more money. She was a nasty cunt anyway. All she did was shit-talk other breeders.
Met a few like that. Some of these "kennel club types" can be somewhere to the far right of snooty. My late GSD, although his sire had full papers (his full name was Otto Von something-or-other, we just called him Otto), the dam belonged to a mate and although mostly shepherd, she had one-eighth Lab in there too. I used to take some delight upon meeting Edinburgh dog snobs, of which there are many, telling them that after they asked me if I was going to show him.

"Every man and woman should play the noblest games and be of another mind from what they are at present."

Plato
Old 07-Aug-2018, 13:15   #13722
[n00b]Zippy
Waterborne Trailer-Trash
[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by [n00b]Zippy; 07-Aug-2018 at 13:15. Reason: Nm, worked it out all by myself!
Send a message via MSN to [n00b]Zippy
Old 07-Aug-2018, 18:15   #13723
The Big Kahuna
**** off Lester
These:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Old 21-Aug-2018, 13:37   #13724
Eja Cool8
Enema of the people
Talking

Just back from spending a relaxing hour or so getting lubed up by a nice younger woman, who then proceeded to do things to me, right from the tips of my toes and well into the groin area.

Granted, she was a Nurse at the ERI, and I was getting an Ultrasound scan to check the state of my veins, but hey, take your jollies as they come, eh?

Plato
Old 21-Aug-2018, 16:09   #13725
Nomad
i fear no midget
Nomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond repute
meanwhile she's telling that story in a different light with added retching noises...
Old 21-Aug-2018, 19:13   #13726
Eja Cool8
Enema of the people
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
meanwhile she's telling that story in a different light with added retching noises...
Impossible. I haven't untied her yet.

Plato
Old 30-Aug-2018, 11:55   #13727
GroovYF
Octave Doctor
GroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond repute
The Lego team has too much time on its hands!
https://gizmodo.com/marvel-at-this-d...mil-1828680513
Old 30-Aug-2018, 11:59   #13728
stepper
post haste
stepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond repute
That’s amazing
"I'm not getting out of bed until I get fucked!" - Marcus Antonius, 31 BC
Old 30-Aug-2018, 12:04   #13729
Inertiaman
Inertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond repute
the absolute fuck.
Old 30-Aug-2018, 12:38   #13730
BFH
Fixer of dead hard drives
BFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond repute
and we all know a shit load of Kragle went into it as well.
Old 04-Sep-2018, 07:10   #13731
Inertiaman
Inertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond repute
Frankie Boyle's new show
Old 04-Sep-2018, 11:32   #13732
Orange
please find me real friends
Orange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond repute
This is great:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45403855
Old 04-Sep-2018, 11:45   #13733
cunning-stunt
Falling to bits.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange View Post
Can just imagine Trump's face! Wonder what action he tries to take against Nike?
Old 04-Sep-2018, 11:52   #13734
Inertiaman
They'll give the same fucklevel as Google. Trump's black spot is turning into a badge of honour.
Old 04-Sep-2018, 18:50   #13735
Ferg
Default Title Here
Ferg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond repute
Don't ask Alexa to "Play 3 in a bed" whilst lazing in bed with your children.
Old 06-Sep-2018, 08:14   #13736
Inertiaman
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-45425872
Old 15-Sep-2018, 21:58   #13737
CaptainTrips
topicophiliac
CaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond repute
I bought a Seagate Backup Plus Hub 8TB because I needed more storage for my, erm, Linux .iso files and it was cheap. After ordering, I read that the drive was shingled, which would have been shit. However, crystal disk info says it's a standard Barracuda 5900 rpm drive. Win.
Old 23-Sep-2018, 12:33   #13738
Inertiaman
Rick Wakeman was superb fun on Cerys this morning. Great storyteller. Well worth an afternoon relisten for the prog fans in the house.
Old 23-Sep-2018, 14:01   #13739
cunning-stunt
Falling to bits.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inertiaman View Post
Rick Wakeman was superb fun on Cerys this morning. Great storyteller. Well worth an afternoon relisten for the prog fans in the house.
Always loved Wakeman, from Yes to his solo stuff of the 70s. Good programme he fronted on BBC4, Tales from the Tour Bus.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b05rjc9c
Old 23-Sep-2018, 22:38   #13740
Eja Cool8
Enema of the people
A very tall man. I bumped into him-almost literally-halfway through the ARW gig at the Usher Hall a while back, as he was making his way round the stageside. Still has around 300 keyboards on stage with him, and knows how to use them.

Plato

Go Back   trickery.net > General > Discussion

Tags
belgian peashooters, bike pr0n, eth needs lube, goo done, hint of vanilla, phk has no tanks, raging faggot, red rag, stud flump, tl;dr, wookie cleavage, xer0x = manwhore