trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > Games > Half-Life: Counter-Strike

Old 05-Nov-2004, 17:21   #1
de_duck
off topic
de_duck has much to be proud ofde_duck has much to be proud ofde_duck has much to be proud ofde_duck has much to be proud ofde_duck has much to be proud ofde_duck has much to be proud ofde_duck has much to be proud ofde_duck has much to be proud ofde_duck has much to be proud of
Random OT for those in scotland, my friend on TV

On BBC one in scotland at 7pm this evening. Don't know if any of you have seen it but the BBC have been running a series of programmes called "Teen Commandments" about teenagers in scotland these days. The final programme tonight is about teens and independence. One of the people featured exstensively is one of my friends Calum Davey. A camera crew did a series of interviews with him about his independence and his planned gap year trip to Sri Lanka (where he is now).
Calum is actually quite an intersting bloke and it should be worth watching.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cgi-perl/whatso...&day=Today

p.s. if your lucky, you might even be able to spot me galavanting about on the bruntsfield links :)

What would St Augestine of Hippo think now?
Old 05-Nov-2004, 18:38   #2
gimpchimp
posts sponsored by spam
gimpchimp has a reputation beyond reputegimpchimp has a reputation beyond reputegimpchimp has a reputation beyond reputegimpchimp has a reputation beyond reputegimpchimp has a reputation beyond reputegimpchimp has a reputation beyond reputegimpchimp has a reputation beyond reputegimpchimp has a reputation beyond reputegimpchimp has a reputation beyond reputegimpchimp has a reputation beyond reputegimpchimp has a reputation beyond repute
It happens to be hosted by Cameron Stout, who is my third cousin or something.
Send a message via MSN to gimpchimp  NostrusUK 
Old 05-Nov-2004, 21:07   #3
blurr
fashion victim
blurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond repute
twice removed?
Old 05-Nov-2004, 22:28   #4
Eja Cool8
Wears Stockings
Eja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond repute
"Gallavanting about on Bruntsfield Links"?

You're not that c*nt who was flashing at the Student Nurses up there are you?

Steve Fainaru: "Big Boy Rules"

"Every man and woman should play the noblest games and be of another mind from what they are at present."

Plato
 Ecch!   away foul box!   You must be kidding! 
Old 06-Nov-2004, 14:13   #5
Goody
my other forum is full
Goody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eja Cool8
"Gallavanting about on Bruntsfield Links"?

You're not that c*nt who was flashing at the Student Nurses up there are you?
Or the bastard that almost took my head off with a firework last night?
Old 06-Nov-2004, 14:34   #6
de_duck
off topic
de_duck has much to be proud ofde_duck has much to be proud ofde_duck has much to be proud ofde_duck has much to be proud ofde_duck has much to be proud ofde_duck has much to be proud ofde_duck has much to be proud ofde_duck has much to be proud ofde_duck has much to be proud of
In fact, I was neither of those bastards, hadn't heard about the flasher (will take my camera out tonight :E ) and I missed all the fireworks because I was at work :(

Old 06-Nov-2004, 16:48   #7
Eja Cool8
Wears Stockings
Eja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by de_duck
In fact, I was neither of those bastards, hadn't heard about the flasher (will take my camera out tonight ) and I missed all the fireworks because I was at work
Pretty limp excuses , I smell guilt

"Every man and woman should play the noblest games and be of another mind from what they are at present."

Plato
Old 06-Nov-2004, 17:23   #8
de_duck
off topic
Innocent until proven guilty :P

Old 06-Nov-2004, 17:36   #9
Hapless
Prince of All Oafs
Hapless has a reputation beyond reputeHapless has a reputation beyond reputeHapless has a reputation beyond reputeHapless has a reputation beyond reputeHapless has a reputation beyond reputeHapless has a reputation beyond reputeHapless has a reputation beyond reputeHapless has a reputation beyond reputeHapless has a reputation beyond reputeHapless has a reputation beyond reputeHapless has a reputation beyond repute
Not at all related but I saw a girl in the pub last night who was on one of those 'omg look at these peoples debt ha ha ha' programmes Bank of Mum and Dad.

I was drunk enough to go up and ask her, much to the apparent irritation of her boyfriend, and she confirmed that it was indeed her. She was actually pretty talkative about it but seemed, as most of these people do, to believe the production team had stitched her up a tad. Thankfully I managed to resist the temptation to lecture her on the perils of prostituting oneself on national television in the vain hope of fame or reward.

Rubbing shoulders (although not literally) with the subject of a one-off documentary on BBC2 about idiots with no self-control, how rock and roll was my friday night!

She was quite tasty, if a bit ginger.
Old 06-Nov-2004, 23:18   #10
de_duck
off topic
Nothing wrong with being ginger.

Old 07-Nov-2004, 00:11   #11
Hapless
Prince of All Oafs
Hapless has a reputation beyond reputeHapless has a reputation beyond reputeHapless has a reputation beyond reputeHapless has a reputation beyond reputeHapless has a reputation beyond reputeHapless has a reputation beyond reputeHapless has a reputation beyond reputeHapless has a reputation beyond reputeHapless has a reputation beyond reputeHapless has a reputation beyond reputeHapless has a reputation beyond repute
No, there's nothing wrong with being a bit ginger.
Old 07-Nov-2004, 03:09   #12
Goody
my other forum is full
Goody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond repute
Actually any type of ginger is wrong, even sunset blonde
Old 07-Nov-2004, 06:58   #13
hAiNeSy
pro poster
hAiNeSy is an unknown quantity at this point
Didn't see it, though you should have mentioned people who have Sky as well. BBC One Scotland is on there.
Old 07-Nov-2004, 09:12   #14
Eja Cool8
Wears Stockings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goody
you should post that in the Battlefield Forum, for a laugh

Plato
Old 07-Nov-2004, 14:25   #15
de_duck
off topic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapless
No, there's nothing wrong with being a bit ginger.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goody
You can both fo :(

Go Back   trickery.net > Games > Half-Life: Counter-Strike