trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > Other > Films

Old 23-Jul-2006, 10:31   #1
Chef_uk
account shared with 10 people
Chef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond repute
50 films to see before you die - Trickery's List

It's obvious that C4's list last night was about as far from the truth as it can be, but how hard is it to pick the top 50 films to see before you die?

Lets find out. Once we get 50 nominations, we can then counter argue them with other films as to whether they should or shouldnt be in the list.

I'll start us off, put in as many as you want, just number them so we know when we reach our 50.

THIS LIST IS NOT FINALISED, IF YOU WISH TO REMOVE ONE AND ADD ANOTHER, POST BELOW WITH REASON FOR DOING SO.

1. The Italian Job - For me this film is a must see because i never saw it when i was growing up, it was until i was about 20/21 maybe later, that i did see it. When i did i thought it was amazing, at first i was s suspicious because its a film you should see as a kid, but i managed to prove that wrong thus making this film in my eyes a classic. Anyone who watches The Italian Job for the first time will be glad they did, no matter how old they are.

2. Papillon Daddy of Prison movies, it doesn't have the violence of an Alcatraz setting but it shows what happens to two men held captive and isolated. Great acting in Hoffman and McQueen. Makes Shawshank look average.[/b]

3. Ronin Robert de Niro, and Jean Reno with a supporting cast including Sean Bean. Doesn't get much better in terms of acting talent. Great story, great action sequences and one of the alltime best car chase scenes.

4. Leon An action movie which genuinely pulls at the heartstrings with some very good childacting from a young Natalie Portman. Jean Reno turns in one of the best acting performances ever as the title character.

5. HEAT pacino and deniro together (godfather 2 doesnt count as they never shared a scene)

6. Yojimbo

7. Se7en - dark, disturbing, Morgan Freeman.

8. Reservoir Dogs - An aquired taste, but one of my favourite movies of all time. The character building is done through the films violence, and Keitel, Buscemi and Madson are brilliant.

9. The Shawshank Redemption

10. Life Is Beautiful - Roberto Benigni bringing smiles and comedy value to that most morbid of subjects - The Holocaust

11. La Haine - Powerul movie about social unrest in the Paris suburbs. Shot beautifully in black & white, and the lead characters play very convincing parts.

12. The Godfather Trilogy The greatest trilogy ever made, superb acting, an amazing cast and a script that allows 3 of the greatest actors of all time in Brando, Pacino and De Niro to show their talents.

13. The Lord of the Rings trilogy Another trilogy, and one of the most epic. Beautifully shot, a great cast and effects that magically brings to life the world of Tolkein.

14. Saving Private Ryan Speilbergs best film imo, superbly shot, and showcases the range of emotions during world war two. Great action sequences too, how Hanks didn't get a third oscar for his portrayal of Captain Miller is beyond me.

15. Goodfellas One of the best gangster movies ever, Liotta, De Niro and Pesci act everyone else off the stage. Violent and bloody, funny and eye opening.

16. The Matrix Turned the sci-fi genre upside down, unseen before special effects, a superb storyline, and one of the best movie soundtracks make this a must see.

17. Hero I just love this film, the way each section has its own colour.

18. Old Boy Fucking ace, go watch! Keeps you right in, then at the end, it explodes all over your face.

19. Clerks

20. Big Wednesday

21. Brazil (Probably the worst film in history, but heh, opinions vary)

22. Bladerunner

23. Alien

24. The Wicker Man

25. The Usual Suspects

26. Scarface

27. pulp fiction - come on this film kicks arse. the dialogue is razor sharp and in my opinion tarantino's best work, by far.

28. fear and loathing in las vegas - film adaptation of hunter s. thompson's seminal book. funny and great performances by the leading actors.

29. dr. strangelove

30 - City Of God

31 - Amelie

32 - Memento

33 - Raging Bull

34 - Ikiru - gotta have Kurosawa

35 - Mulholland Drive - gotta have Lynch

36 - Young Frankentein

37 - Once Upon A Time In The West

38 - Fight Club

39 - Apocalypse Now

40. The good the Bad the Ugly

41. Bullet in the Head

42. The longest day

43. King Kong (both old and new)

44. Jason and the Argonauts

45. Planet of the Apes

46. Bridge too far

47 Rear Window - No Hitchcock yet

48 Star Wars

49 It's A Wonderful Life (1943)

50 Schlinder's List (if we have Saving Ryan we need a war film with some depth)

THIS LIST IS NOT FINALISED, IF YOU WISH TO REMOVE ONE AND ADD ANOTHER, POST BELOW WITH REASON FOR DOING SO.

Last edited by Chef_uk; 23-Jul-2006 at 21:54.
 PTG_Chef_uk 
Old 23-Jul-2006, 11:00   #2
NWA
Fish Schnapps
NWA has a reputation beyond reputeNWA has a reputation beyond reputeNWA has a reputation beyond reputeNWA has a reputation beyond reputeNWA has a reputation beyond reputeNWA has a reputation beyond reputeNWA has a reputation beyond reputeNWA has a reputation beyond reputeNWA has a reputation beyond reputeNWA has a reputation beyond reputeNWA has a reputation beyond repute
2. Papillon Daddy of Prison movies, it doesn't have the violence of an Alcatraz setting but it shows what happens to two men held captive and isolated. Great acting in Hoffman and McQueen. Makes Shawshank look average.[/b]

3. Ronin Robert de Niro, and Jean Reno with a supporting cast including Sean Bean. Doesn't get much better in terms of acting talent. Great story, great action sequences and one of the alltime best car chase scenes.

4. Leon An action movie which genuinely pulls at the heartstrings with some very good childacting from a young Natalie Portman. Jean Reno turns in one of the best acting performances ever as the title character.

Will add later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryBaby
If Rooney kicks a ball at the World Cup then I will eat my underpants
Send a message via ICQ to NWA Send a message via MSN to NWA
Old 23-Jul-2006, 11:04   #3
GunZenBomZ
off topic
GunZenBomZ has a reputation beyond reputeGunZenBomZ has a reputation beyond reputeGunZenBomZ has a reputation beyond reputeGunZenBomZ has a reputation beyond reputeGunZenBomZ has a reputation beyond reputeGunZenBomZ has a reputation beyond reputeGunZenBomZ has a reputation beyond reputeGunZenBomZ has a reputation beyond reputeGunZenBomZ has a reputation beyond reputeGunZenBomZ has a reputation beyond reputeGunZenBomZ has a reputation beyond repute
If you see leon the un-cut version, the sexual meaning towards the girl is a little strange & changes the feeling of the film.
Old 23-Jul-2006, 11:46   #4
T3CH^
Too old for this shit
T3CH^ has a reputation beyond reputeT3CH^ has a reputation beyond reputeT3CH^ has a reputation beyond reputeT3CH^ has a reputation beyond reputeT3CH^ has a reputation beyond reputeT3CH^ has a reputation beyond reputeT3CH^ has a reputation beyond reputeT3CH^ has a reputation beyond reputeT3CH^ has a reputation beyond reputeT3CH^ has a reputation beyond reputeT3CH^ has a reputation beyond repute
5. HEAT pacino and deniro together (godfather 2 doesnt count as they never shared a scene)

6. Yojimbo

'Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps.........it is time to die'
 T3CHguyver 
Old 23-Jul-2006, 11:48   #5
RJ
will post for food
RJ has a reputation beyond reputeRJ has a reputation beyond reputeRJ has a reputation beyond reputeRJ has a reputation beyond reputeRJ has a reputation beyond reputeRJ has a reputation beyond reputeRJ has a reputation beyond reputeRJ has a reputation beyond reputeRJ has a reputation beyond reputeRJ has a reputation beyond reputeRJ has a reputation beyond repute
50 films to see while your still alive sounds less morbid
Old 23-Jul-2006, 11:51   #6
Fulmineus
karma killer
Fulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond repute
trickery

7. Sesevenen - dark, disturbing, Morgan Freeman.

Say NO! to capital t Sponsored by AQA
Old 23-Jul-2006, 12:02   #7
Dogma
Like a boss.
Dogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond repute
8. Reservoir Dogs - An aquired taste, but one of my favourite movies of all time. The character building is done through the films violence, and Keitel, Buscemi and Madson are brilliant.
 LAV3R__   LAV3R 
Old 23-Jul-2006, 12:05   #8
Goody
my other forum is full
Goody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond repute
Channels 4's 50 Films soon to be appearing on Film4 before you die
Old 23-Jul-2006, 12:19   #9
Pulse
lock my threads
Pulse has a reputation beyond reputePulse has a reputation beyond reputePulse has a reputation beyond reputePulse has a reputation beyond reputePulse has a reputation beyond reputePulse has a reputation beyond reputePulse has a reputation beyond reputePulse has a reputation beyond reputePulse has a reputation beyond reputePulse has a reputation beyond reputePulse has a reputation beyond repute
9. The Shawshank Redemption
Old 23-Jul-2006, 12:19   #10
GroovYF
Octave Doctor
GroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond repute
10. Life Is Beautiful - Roberto Benigni bringing smiles and comedy value to that most morbid of subjects - The Holocaust

11. La Haine - Powerul movie about social unrest in the Paris suburbs. Shot beautifully in black & white, and the lead characters play very convincing parts.
Old 23-Jul-2006, 12:20   #11
TheBuZZard
This custom title is too l
TheBuZZard has a reputation beyond reputeTheBuZZard has a reputation beyond reputeTheBuZZard has a reputation beyond reputeTheBuZZard has a reputation beyond reputeTheBuZZard has a reputation beyond reputeTheBuZZard has a reputation beyond reputeTheBuZZard has a reputation beyond reputeTheBuZZard has a reputation beyond reputeTheBuZZard has a reputation beyond reputeTheBuZZard has a reputation beyond reputeTheBuZZard has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWA
[b]

Will add later.

the plot and acting in Ronin is complete cock snot, its a film with 2 good car chases surrounded by waffle. Taxi is much better if you want to see cars racing round France at stupid speeds, with that at least the bits inbetween are quite funny.

Anyway my film is Grosse Pointe Blank Great acting, very funny and a couple of brutal fights. Also it has great tunes.
Send a message via MSN to TheBuZZard  ElBuzzard   DavidtheBuzzard 
Old 23-Jul-2006, 12:22   #12
stepper
post haste
stepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond repute
12. The Godfather Trilogy The greatest trilogy ever made, superb acting, an amazing cast and a script that allows 3 of the greatest actors of all time in Brando, Pacino and De Niro to show their talents.

13. The Lord of the Rings trilogy Another trilogy, and one of the most epic. Beautifully shot, a great cast and effects that magically brings to life the world of Tolkein.

14. Saving Private Ryan Speilbergs best film imo, superbly shot, and showcases the range of emotions during world war two. Great action sequences too, how Hanks didn't get a third oscar for his portrayal of Captain Miller is beyond me.

15. Goodfellas One of the best gangster movies ever, Liotta, De Niro and Pesci act everyone else off the stage. Violent and bloody, funny and eye opening.

16. The Matrix Turned the sci-fi genre upside down, unseen before special effects, a superb storyline, and one of the best movie soundtracks make this a must see
"I'm not getting out of bed until I get fucked!" - Marcus Antonius, 31 BC

Last edited by stepper; 23-Jul-2006 at 12:31.
Old 23-Jul-2006, 13:06   #13
Hamspoons
I love lamp
Hamspoons has a reputation beyond reputeHamspoons has a reputation beyond reputeHamspoons has a reputation beyond reputeHamspoons has a reputation beyond reputeHamspoons has a reputation beyond reputeHamspoons has a reputation beyond reputeHamspoons has a reputation beyond reputeHamspoons has a reputation beyond reputeHamspoons has a reputation beyond reputeHamspoons has a reputation beyond reputeHamspoons has a reputation beyond repute
<snip>

I'll try and think of some more later

Last edited by GroovYF; 23-Jul-2006 at 14:07. Reason: Edited for clarity and numbering :D
Old 23-Jul-2006, 13:09   #14
Sierro
Loves Hayley Williams
Sierro has a reputation beyond reputeSierro has a reputation beyond reputeSierro has a reputation beyond reputeSierro has a reputation beyond reputeSierro has a reputation beyond reputeSierro has a reputation beyond reputeSierro has a reputation beyond reputeSierro has a reputation beyond reputeSierro has a reputation beyond reputeSierro has a reputation beyond reputeSierro has a reputation beyond repute
17. Hero I just love this film, the way each section has its own colour.

Last edited by GroovYF; 23-Jul-2006 at 14:04.
Send a message via ICQ to Sierro Send a message via AIM to Sierro Send a message via MSN to Sierro Send a message via Yahoo to Sierro  Sierro 
Old 23-Jul-2006, 13:22   #15
Hamspoons
I love lamp
Hamspoons has a reputation beyond reputeHamspoons has a reputation beyond reputeHamspoons has a reputation beyond reputeHamspoons has a reputation beyond reputeHamspoons has a reputation beyond reputeHamspoons has a reputation beyond reputeHamspoons has a reputation beyond reputeHamspoons has a reputation beyond reputeHamspoons has a reputation beyond reputeHamspoons has a reputation beyond reputeHamspoons has a reputation beyond repute
Is this meant to be a list of films that didn't make it into the original list? or any films?
Old 23-Jul-2006, 13:25   #16
Smoo
empty minds post alike
Smoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond repute
18. Old Boy Fucking ace, go watch! Keeps you right in, then at the end, it explodes all over your face.

Last edited by GroovYF; 23-Jul-2006 at 14:04.
Send a message via MSN to Smoo
Old 23-Jul-2006, 13:29   #17
Sierro
Loves Hayley Williams
Sierro has a reputation beyond reputeSierro has a reputation beyond reputeSierro has a reputation beyond reputeSierro has a reputation beyond reputeSierro has a reputation beyond reputeSierro has a reputation beyond reputeSierro has a reputation beyond reputeSierro has a reputation beyond reputeSierro has a reputation beyond reputeSierro has a reputation beyond reputeSierro has a reputation beyond repute
Well the whole numbering has been screwed up now by Spazwankle's edit.
Send a message via ICQ to Sierro Send a message via AIM to Sierro Send a message via MSN to Sierro Send a message via Yahoo to Sierro  Sierro 
Old 23-Jul-2006, 13:42   #18
Hamspoons
I love lamp
Surely we should just throw out some suggestions at first (considering we'll probably have a list of 50 by about dinner time)
Old 23-Jul-2006, 13:44   #19
GroovYF
Octave Doctor
GroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond repute
Keep the numbering, when we hit 50, we can explore what we have, drop a few, build a small list then carry on again to 50. I reckon we could get a damn fine list at the end. (As long as people are prepared for a bit of criticism on a movie they'd die for )
Old 23-Jul-2006, 13:44   #20
Blunteh
Return of the Colander
Blunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond repute
19. Clerks
20. Big Wednesday
21. Brazil
22. Bladerunner
23. Alien
24. The Wicker Man
25. The Usual Suspects
26. Scarface

Not listed in any particular order though...

Last edited by GroovYF; 23-Jul-2006 at 14:05.
Old 23-Jul-2006, 13:53   #21
Beef~
res ipsa loquitur
Beef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond repute
27. pulp fiction

come on this film kicks arse. the dialogue is razor sharp and in my opinion tarantino's best work, by far.

28. fear and loathing in las vegas

film adaptation of hunter s. thompson's seminal book. funny and great performances by the leading actors.

29. dr. strangelove

awesome.

Last edited by GroovYF; 23-Jul-2006 at 14:05.
Old 23-Jul-2006, 13:55   #22
Hamspoons
I love lamp
30 - City Of God

31 - Amelie

32 - Memento

33 - Raging Bull

34 - Ikiru - gotta have Kurosawa

35 - Mulholland Drive - gotta have Lynch

36 - Young Frankentein

37 - Once Upon A Time In The West

38 - Fight Club

39 - Apocalypse Now

Last edited by GroovYF; 23-Jul-2006 at 14:06.
Old 23-Jul-2006, 13:57   #23
Cam
each time i post god kills a kitten
Cam has a reputation beyond reputeCam has a reputation beyond reputeCam has a reputation beyond reputeCam has a reputation beyond reputeCam has a reputation beyond reputeCam has a reputation beyond reputeCam has a reputation beyond reputeCam has a reputation beyond reputeCam has a reputation beyond reputeCam has a reputation beyond reputeCam has a reputation beyond repute
40.The good the Bad the Ugly http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060196/
41.Bullet in the Head http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099426/
42.The longest day http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0056197/
43.King Kong (both old and new ) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0024216/
44.Jason and the Argonauts http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0057197/
45.Planet of the Apes http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063442/
46.Bridge too far http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075784/

Old 23-Jul-2006, 14:01   #24
Hamspoons
I love lamp
47 - Rear Window - No Hitchcock yet

Old 23-Jul-2006, 14:11   #25
The Dark One
meh
The Dark One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark One has a reputation beyond repute
48 Star Wars (A New Hope) - bench mark film for Sci Fi. Granted, its not the best of the original 3, but it really changed a lot of peoples views on Sci Fi
49 It's A Wonderful Life (1943) - An example of why modern film making sucks, what no special effects yet still a well directed well acted moving story
50 Schlinder's List (if we have Saving Ryan we need a war film with some depth)

Last edited by The Dark One; 23-Jul-2006 at 14:21.
Old 23-Jul-2006, 14:32   #26
The Dark One
meh
The Dark One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark One has a reputation beyond repute
Ok, thats our 50.

Lets have some comments
Old 23-Jul-2006, 14:41   #27
Blunteh
Return of the Colander
Blunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond repute
I think we should still keep adding suggestions and argue over positions.... x is better then y for z reason.

And give reasons why you agree or disagree with entries.

For example I've not seen the old King Kong, but I can't see why the new one would get in the to 50 (sorry Cam), it's shite (I hated every second of it, the story might have matched the nievity of a 1950's audience but I found I was watching it and thinking "what a load of unbelievable bollocks" - it reminded me of the BBC childrens dramas that used to be shown around 5:30 after newsround etc.. I'd guess that I wouldn't get that feeling from the older version though as with the older visual style it would appear more linked to the way of thinking at that time (less cynical than these days).
Old 23-Jul-2006, 15:01   #28
aird
You are tearing me apart!
aird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond repute
Wheres Taxi Driver and Full Metal jacket???
Old 23-Jul-2006, 15:56   #29
Batz
flame fodder
Batz will become famous soon enoughBatz will become famous soon enough
Films I'd like to mention :-)

ET
The Green Mile
Fargo
Aliens
Raiders of the Lost Ark
The Thing

Maybe trickery should do a list of top 10 in each catergory maybe...then do a big list of the best 50?

Just a suggestion :-)

Blunteh: I'd agree with King Kong!

I'd also probably have to pull out the rifle on Lord of the Rings - I'd probs say that Return of The King deserves the main mention above the other two films in the trilogy - but as great as all three are, try and split them up into individual rankings :-)

Oh and Amelie....is one shit film :-P

| | |
VVV

Last edited by Batz; 23-Jul-2006 at 16:08.
Send a message via MSN to Batz
Old 23-Jul-2006, 16:33   #30
WoRsTy
There's a sale at Penneys
WoRsTy has a reputation beyond reputeWoRsTy has a reputation beyond reputeWoRsTy has a reputation beyond reputeWoRsTy has a reputation beyond reputeWoRsTy has a reputation beyond reputeWoRsTy has a reputation beyond reputeWoRsTy has a reputation beyond reputeWoRsTy has a reputation beyond reputeWoRsTy has a reputation beyond reputeWoRsTy has a reputation beyond reputeWoRsTy has a reputation beyond repute
I am truly disturbed by the total lack of porn in this list!

If was a definitive list it would have some.

It took me Forty Three years to discover that I had no talent for Gaming, but I couldn't give it up because by that time I was too famous.

Go Back   trickery.net > Other > Films