trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > General > Discussion

Old 20-Apr-2010, 13:09   #61
devs
Devtard Strikes Again
Tournaments Won: 1
devs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sysagent View Post
Do you drink alcohol?
no, can act a tit without alcohol too.
Old 20-Apr-2010, 13:12   #62
[n00b]Zippy
Waterborne Trailer-Trash
[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute
Even I've heard of Chris Morris!
Old 20-Apr-2010, 13:23   #63
Laz
******** Solitaire Champ
Laz has a reputation beyond reputeLaz has a reputation beyond reputeLaz has a reputation beyond reputeLaz has a reputation beyond reputeLaz has a reputation beyond reputeLaz has a reputation beyond reputeLaz has a reputation beyond reputeLaz has a reputation beyond reputeLaz has a reputation beyond reputeLaz has a reputation beyond reputeLaz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEV^S View Post
no, can act a tit without alcohol too.
What a fun life you have!

"Your alarm clock goes off. You're at home, alone, lieing in the vapid half light of your stale, airless bedroom.

You stumble to your computer and open the cherished picture of Sarah.

You have a wank."
Send a message via AIM to Laz Send a message via Yahoo to Laz  lividghostmut 
Old 20-Apr-2010, 13:31   #64
Bilb
Amazeballs!
Bilb has a reputation beyond reputeBilb has a reputation beyond reputeBilb has a reputation beyond reputeBilb has a reputation beyond reputeBilb has a reputation beyond reputeBilb has a reputation beyond reputeBilb has a reputation beyond reputeBilb has a reputation beyond reputeBilb has a reputation beyond reputeBilb has a reputation beyond reputeBilb has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
What a fun life you have!
I think it's a religion based choice. Am I right Devarse?
Send a message via Skype™ to Bilb  jarvthelegend 
Old 20-Apr-2010, 13:35   #65
Blunteh
Return of the Colander
Blunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond repute
Makes it even worse...
Old 20-Apr-2010, 13:40   #66
SphericaL
Fuck You!
SphericaL has a reputation beyond reputeSphericaL has a reputation beyond reputeSphericaL has a reputation beyond reputeSphericaL has a reputation beyond reputeSphericaL has a reputation beyond reputeSphericaL has a reputation beyond reputeSphericaL has a reputation beyond reputeSphericaL has a reputation beyond reputeSphericaL has a reputation beyond reputeSphericaL has a reputation beyond reputeSphericaL has a reputation beyond repute
much much worse.
Old 20-Apr-2010, 13:50   #67
Laz
******** Solitaire Champ
Laz has a reputation beyond reputeLaz has a reputation beyond reputeLaz has a reputation beyond reputeLaz has a reputation beyond reputeLaz has a reputation beyond reputeLaz has a reputation beyond reputeLaz has a reputation beyond reputeLaz has a reputation beyond reputeLaz has a reputation beyond reputeLaz has a reputation beyond reputeLaz has a reputation beyond repute
That's fine if it's religion based (well it's not fine to base anything on religion, but whatever), but insinuating people aren't living life to the full if they take drugs, or the fact it's a waste of money is a little pointless.

I think believing in any kind of magical sky lord is both taking life for granted, and a waste of money, but if that's what people want to do, then fine.

"Your alarm clock goes off. You're at home, alone, lieing in the vapid half light of your stale, airless bedroom.

You have a wank."
Old 20-Apr-2010, 13:52   #68
Blunteh
Return of the Colander
Blunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond repute
Arguably anyone not taking drugs is missing out actually... Losers...
Old 20-Apr-2010, 14:19   #69
Nomad
i fear no midget
Nomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond repute
drink, drugs, religion and dogging, it's all a form of release i would guess for different people, just the first two are honest answers, 3 is self-deluded and the latter will fuck anything - xerox. if life had turned out differently, the popular book of choice for religion could be a 2000 year old barbara cartland book where the hero is some randy stableboy and there are a load of grey haired old folk being preached to about how the lord then entered the lady of the manor in a very sweaty fashion. (i'm guessing that's how it goes) or perhaps another prophet wasn't a pedo, although frequently vocal and angry, see wiki for blowing shit up, and all woe is me, i didn't see them standing up and taking ownership of gary glitter as the return of their prophet at approximate millenium time.

you get dicks with all options, just the first two will possibly dance like a bellend or jibber about shit in a high speed way or end up at the murco, think that was a laugh and go back to normality, one of them is at risk of forcing their views on me by knocking on my door and i don't have a garden just incase to exclude option 4 from happening where i can see it.

each to their own, religion has caused far more wars and death than drug or drink fuelled violence, just they make the press in the modern world and no one in their right mind is going to stand up to say allah is bad, they can't brush off a fucking cartoon or book without shouts of kill the infidel, how many times have the catholics been slated in the press or the jews been persecuted or other religions, they just crack on with life, it's a cash cow for the religious leaders - except buddhism, i don't think they have any business sense, they are out there hugging trees and dinging their cymbals, they are allowable and harmless, it's like a couple of stoners just done naturally

anyway, drink and drugs aren't bad as long as not done addictively and at cost to others, freedom of will etc... without drink or drugs in scotland ffs they'ld all die in winter. chavs on drink/drugs are an exception, they should be slapped down

this may seem skewed anti-religion, i'm not, i don't want some pious cunt in my face telling me how to live my life just as much as it's tiresome to listen to some prick informing me of how to right the world's wrongs whilst tripping off their tits or a stopping a drunken person from being obnoxious. 2 of those are short term only thankfully.

Last edited by Nomad; 20-Apr-2010 at 14:33.
Old 20-Apr-2010, 14:34   #70
Blunteh
Return of the Colander
Buddhism being all fluffy and nice is an illusion.. it has a very dark history. They probably won't kill you for mentioning it though Which is nice.
Old 20-Apr-2010, 14:35   #71
[RaG]Ethel
Alfa Male
[RaG]Ethel has a reputation beyond repute[RaG]Ethel has a reputation beyond repute[RaG]Ethel has a reputation beyond repute[RaG]Ethel has a reputation beyond repute[RaG]Ethel has a reputation beyond repute[RaG]Ethel has a reputation beyond repute[RaG]Ethel has a reputation beyond repute[RaG]Ethel has a reputation beyond repute[RaG]Ethel has a reputation beyond repute[RaG]Ethel has a reputation beyond repute[RaG]Ethel has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
jibber about shit in a high speed way
oh the irony
Old 20-Apr-2010, 14:39   #72
Nomad
i fear no midget
Nomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond repute
it was a long winded way of agreeing with laz, i had to do it sneaky like, apparently he's a cunt

Last edited by Nomad; 20-Apr-2010 at 14:53.
Old 21-Apr-2010, 09:08   #73
Laz
******** Solitaire Champ
People who think I'm a cunt, just haven't taken the time to get to know me properly!

Either that or they have

You have a wank."
Old 21-Apr-2010, 09:33   #74
milou
keeping it elderly
milou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond repute
I like to think of Laz being intrinsically linked to his avatar.
Old 21-Apr-2010, 09:37   #75
Inertiaman
Inertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond repute
It is entirely possible, as Laz proves, to be a massive cunt yet still be liked!
Old 21-Apr-2010, 09:58   #76
Laz
******** Solitaire Champ
You smell pussy Jimmy?

You have a wank."
Old 21-Apr-2010, 10:27   #77
BBW
Contains flashing images.
BBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond repute
I like Laz, he's got spunk!
Old 21-Apr-2010, 14:15   #78
Screwy
pump, squirt
Screwy has a reputation beyond reputeScrewy has a reputation beyond reputeScrewy has a reputation beyond reputeScrewy has a reputation beyond reputeScrewy has a reputation beyond reputeScrewy has a reputation beyond reputeScrewy has a reputation beyond reputeScrewy has a reputation beyond reputeScrewy has a reputation beyond reputeScrewy has a reputation beyond reputeScrewy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
5g in 6 weeks? Ive seen screwy do that in a weekend, absolute fiend!

I tend to get to a point where I literally cant take any more (think thats common sence kicking in).

For me im more dubious of taking this than any other u tend to find out and about.
i'd have it delivered for the friday morning, try it just to see if it was any decent. then that was it, bang onto it all day then. the buzz you get is decent and i liked it. but it's deffo not good for you.
Cheese on toast.
Send a message via AIM to Screwy Send a message via MSN to Screwy  hughmcgee 
Old 21-Apr-2010, 14:43   #79
devs
Devtard Strikes Again
devs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond repute
i used to drink, not the religous sort at all, i just couldnt see the point of it really. i eat enough shitty foods to poison my body, so dont see the need to add to it with other shit. Taking drugs affects u financially, and does become an addiction for most, and you can't say it doesnt affect others as it can do in ur mannerisms etc.

and those that claim to do terrorist things with religion in mind are extremists and we have many non religious people who are extremist causing same shit. we have too many problems with alcohol and drug related instances in the world.
Old 21-Apr-2010, 14:54   #80
Heartwork
Hamish McJewstein
Heartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i used to drink, not the religous sort at all, i just couldnt see the point of it really. i eat enough shitty foods to poison my body, so dont see the need to add to it with other shit. Taking drugs affects u financially, and does become an addiction for most, and you can't say it doesnt affect others as it can do in ur mannerisms etc.
Absolute bollocks from my experience.
Old 21-Apr-2010, 14:58   #81
Dave
Yea, theres a mod for that
Dave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I wouldnt say any more so than having a few beers or just in general being in a bad mood.
For most people its a recreational thing, not part of some addiction.
 BigDavh   HeinzeFritzel   250 834 764 
Old 21-Apr-2010, 15:15   #82
Blunteh
Return of the Colander
By all means don't drink (or take any other drugs) but try not to be so fucking sanctimonious about it DEV^S.

Your reasons appear to be that you don't like it.. Not that you don't do it to be a better person. All the people I have ever met who are teetotal either have had a bad experience on drink/drugs or just don't like loosing control (as it scares them). That's fair enough... But to start preaching that you're superior due to it.... Go forth and multiply. Lightweight.
Old 21-Apr-2010, 15:20   #83
Jamey
The swagger of a cripple
Jamey has a reputation beyond reputeJamey has a reputation beyond reputeJamey has a reputation beyond reputeJamey has a reputation beyond reputeJamey has a reputation beyond reputeJamey has a reputation beyond reputeJamey has a reputation beyond reputeJamey has a reputation beyond reputeJamey has a reputation beyond reputeJamey has a reputation beyond reputeJamey has a reputation beyond repute
I think the main thing we've all learnt is that Spherical has no idea who Chris Morris is, and that's a lesson we can all enjoy.
Old 21-Apr-2010, 15:39   #84
Scorpius
Spilling Campion 2008
Scorpius has a reputation beyond reputeScorpius has a reputation beyond reputeScorpius has a reputation beyond reputeScorpius has a reputation beyond reputeScorpius has a reputation beyond reputeScorpius has a reputation beyond reputeScorpius has a reputation beyond reputeScorpius has a reputation beyond reputeScorpius has a reputation beyond reputeScorpius has a reputation beyond reputeScorpius has a reputation beyond repute
its all very well for those of you thaqt can drink, ANy form of alcohol gives me very bad migraines...evilly bad like im gonna die kinda migraines, So ive been sober for 10yrs and im still a tit
but here's a video of a rat laffing when tickled
Send a message via MSN to Scorpius  g1ausbaltar 
Old 21-Apr-2010, 15:51   #85
SphericaL
Fuck You!
SphericaL has a reputation beyond reputeSphericaL has a reputation beyond reputeSphericaL has a reputation beyond reputeSphericaL has a reputation beyond reputeSphericaL has a reputation beyond reputeSphericaL has a reputation beyond reputeSphericaL has a reputation beyond reputeSphericaL has a reputation beyond reputeSphericaL has a reputation beyond reputeSphericaL has a reputation beyond reputeSphericaL has a reputation beyond repute
the lesson should be he doesnt know or give a fuck who he is,tbh.
Old 21-Apr-2010, 15:56   #86
devs
Devtard Strikes Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blunteh View Post
By all means don't drink (or take any other drugs) but try not to be so fucking sanctimonious about it DEV^S.

Your reasons appear to be that you don't like it.. Not that you don't do it to be a better person. All the people I have ever met who are teetotal either have had a bad experience on drink/drugs or just don't like loosing control (as it scares them). That's fair enough... But to start preaching that you're superior due to it.... Go forth and multiply. Lightweight.
I didnt bring religion into it, as im not religious. i actually liked the taste of alcohol and tried some stuff too, but i just cant see the point of it anymore. I certainly aint saying im a better person than any one of you, im sure im more of a cunt than BBW at times (no offence ), but I just feel i wouldnt be doing myself, gf, kids, family any good by doing so. Its not good for me, nor a good influence on them.

I havent lost respect for any of my friends that do so, until they take it to the point of which they offend or hurt anyone/themselves. Dont think any little of them as a person either. i personally just think its a waste.

Last edited by devs; 21-Apr-2010 at 16:02.
Send a message via MSN to devs  sultanofsting   sultan of sting  Hexxagon Champion Moon Lander Champion Advanced Curveball Champion
Old 21-Apr-2010, 16:23   #87
Blunteh
Return of the Colander
Maybe I misunderstood your posts then.. you sounded bloody sanctimonious to me.. my bad
Old 21-Apr-2010, 16:25   #88
mr_o
post count reset at 9999
mr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond repute
Personally I hardly drink and don't have any desire to try anything else. Not sure why just never been interested. However I'm all for legalisation. I figure what you do to your body is your business. Just like tough solo love. It's up to you what you do.
 Oddbin 
Old 21-Apr-2010, 16:27   #89
Scorpius
Spilling Campion 2008
Scorpius has a reputation beyond reputeScorpius has a reputation beyond reputeScorpius has a reputation beyond reputeScorpius has a reputation beyond reputeScorpius has a reputation beyond reputeScorpius has a reputation beyond reputeScorpius has a reputation beyond reputeScorpius has a reputation beyond reputeScorpius has a reputation beyond reputeScorpius has a reputation beyond reputeScorpius has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_o View Post
Personally I hardly drink and don't have any desire to try anything else. Not sure why just never been interested. However I'm all for legalisation. I figure what you do to your body is your business. Just like tough solo love. It's up to you what you do.
aye legalise this and hookers too, Her maj would make a fortune in tax
Send a message via MSN to Scorpius  g1ausbaltar 
Old 21-Apr-2010, 16:27   #90
nick-fury
٩๏̯͡๏)۶
nick-fury has a reputation beyond reputenick-fury has a reputation beyond reputenick-fury has a reputation beyond reputenick-fury has a reputation beyond reputenick-fury has a reputation beyond reputenick-fury has a reputation beyond reputenick-fury has a reputation beyond reputenick-fury has a reputation beyond reputenick-fury has a reputation beyond reputenick-fury has a reputation beyond reputenick-fury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_o View Post
However I'm all for legalisation. I figure what you do to your body is your business. Just like tough solo love. It's up to you what you do.
That's the point though isnt it, it's not just about what you do to your body when you're under the effects.

Just look at what happened to Max Payne's family.

Go Back   trickery.net > General > Discussion

Tags
crack is wack, devtard, drugs are bad mmkay, minty is a crackhead, nerds on drugs. yeah., spunky spunky laz, who is chris morris?