trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > Other > Music & Musicians

Old 12-May-2005, 00:30   #91
Heartwork
Hamish McJewstein
Heartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartwork
Nine Inch nails - Right Where It Belongs. again.
and again.

H2T - indeed, 8 and 9 were the scores, but NME were still wrong .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whippy
Dream Evil - Hail To The King!
excellent choice sir, but for the prime source of Cheese Metal, you muse put The Chosen Ones on.
Old 12-May-2005, 01:03   #92
Whippy
get a graph
Whippy is a splendid one to beholdWhippy is a splendid one to beholdWhippy is a splendid one to beholdWhippy is a splendid one to beholdWhippy is a splendid one to beholdWhippy is a splendid one to beholdWhippy is a splendid one to behold
That was the first mp3 of them I heard, I had to get the album!

Now: Yello - Oh Yeah < rofl. D:
Old 12-May-2005, 01:17   #93
Solex
To the pub!
Solex has a reputation beyond reputeSolex has a reputation beyond reputeSolex has a reputation beyond reputeSolex has a reputation beyond reputeSolex has a reputation beyond reputeSolex has a reputation beyond reputeSolex has a reputation beyond reputeSolex has a reputation beyond reputeSolex has a reputation beyond reputeSolex has a reputation beyond reputeSolex has a reputation beyond repute
Buzzc0cks - Ever Fallen In Love

lol @ this swear filter...
 THE SOLEX 
Old 12-May-2005, 11:59   #94
Heartwork
Hamish McJewstein
Heartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whippy
That was the first mp3 of them I heard, I had to get the album!
They have 3 albums out now - the latest one I've never heard, but the 1st 2 are great. Get Dragonslayer, I think that's the best of them.
Old 12-May-2005, 12:02   #95
GroovYF
Octave Doctor
GroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond repute
Currently listening to: Proton_Radio_-_Particles_(02-13-2005)_Jay_Epoch_-_Karmel_Sutra.mp3

(A file I deleted from a network drive here at work. Needless to say I made a copy first )
Old 12-May-2005, 12:52   #96
Whippy
get a graph
Whippy is a splendid one to beholdWhippy is a splendid one to beholdWhippy is a splendid one to beholdWhippy is a splendid one to beholdWhippy is a splendid one to beholdWhippy is a splendid one to beholdWhippy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartwork
They have 3 albums out now - the latest one I've never heard, but the 1st 2 are great. Get Dragonslayer, I think that's the best of them.
Yeah I've got both Evilized and Dragonslayer, great albums. Inspired me to go listen to similar stuff like Hammerfall and Iced Earth.
Old 12-May-2005, 15:30   #97
cuthbert
if thread.newpost then postreply();
cuthbert has much to be proud ofcuthbert has much to be proud ofcuthbert has much to be proud ofcuthbert has much to be proud ofcuthbert has much to be proud ofcuthbert has much to be proud ofcuthbert has much to be proud ofcuthbert has much to be proud ofcuthbert has much to be proud of
brand new - seventy times seven
Old 12-May-2005, 15:37   #98
aird
You are tearing me apart!
aird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond reputeaird has a reputation beyond repute
Metallica - The Call of Ktulu
Old 12-May-2005, 16:14   #99
[n00b].eesh.
pfft
[n00b].eesh. has a reputation beyond repute[n00b].eesh. has a reputation beyond repute[n00b].eesh. has a reputation beyond repute[n00b].eesh. has a reputation beyond repute[n00b].eesh. has a reputation beyond repute[n00b].eesh. has a reputation beyond repute[n00b].eesh. has a reputation beyond repute[n00b].eesh. has a reputation beyond repute[n00b].eesh. has a reputation beyond repute[n00b].eesh. has a reputation beyond repute[n00b].eesh. has a reputation beyond repute
The Elements Song - Tom Lehrer!!!!
Send a message via MSN to [n00b].eesh.
Old 12-May-2005, 17:14   #100
gil
T-Bag sucks
gil has a reputation beyond reputegil has a reputation beyond reputegil has a reputation beyond reputegil has a reputation beyond reputegil has a reputation beyond reputegil has a reputation beyond reputegil has a reputation beyond reputegil has a reputation beyond reputegil has a reputation beyond reputegil has a reputation beyond reputegil has a reputation beyond repute
the doobie brothers - china grove
Old 12-May-2005, 18:03   #101
the funkmaster
posts sponsored by spam
the funkmaster has a reputation beyond reputethe funkmaster has a reputation beyond reputethe funkmaster has a reputation beyond reputethe funkmaster has a reputation beyond reputethe funkmaster has a reputation beyond reputethe funkmaster has a reputation beyond reputethe funkmaster has a reputation beyond reputethe funkmaster has a reputation beyond reputethe funkmaster has a reputation beyond reputethe funkmaster has a reputation beyond reputethe funkmaster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by [n00b].eesh.
The Elements Song - Tom Lehrer!!!!
N1!
While I was doing that, you know, all the kissing on the honey lips, it burned like fire, and it reminded me of cheap melting plastic. The kind that makes little clouds of white vapour gas and when it catches on fire, makes those little... little strings of black smoke with little ashes attached to them.

That's how it was, kissing honey lips.
Old 12-May-2005, 21:45   #102
[!$$ueS]
to be deleted
[!$$ueS] is a glorious beacon of light[!$$ueS] is a glorious beacon of light[!$$ueS] is a glorious beacon of light[!$$ueS] is a glorious beacon of light[!$$ueS] is a glorious beacon of light[!$$ueS] is a glorious beacon of light
The Game - The Documentary
The beats and production on this album is amazing, some of the best i've heard (what else do you expect from Afermath!). The rhymes aren't bad at all either some pretty heart felt ones from friends being killed for his sneaks and his shooting that led to his coma. Plenty of references too Nike Air Force 1's for you fingerz

I know a lot off you ain't into the gangsta rap as such but one of the stand out tracks is Dreams, produced by Kanye West a very heartfelt and moving song; "Letting the ink from my pen bleed cos Martin Luther King had a dream ....."

So 9/10 from me.
I would rather starve than eat your bread...
I would rather run but I can't walk...
Guess I'll lie alone just like before...

Pearl Jam - Corduroy

Last edited by [!$$ueS]; 12-May-2005 at 21:52.
Old 12-May-2005, 21:47   #103
the funkmaster
posts sponsored by spam
the funkmaster has a reputation beyond reputethe funkmaster has a reputation beyond reputethe funkmaster has a reputation beyond reputethe funkmaster has a reputation beyond reputethe funkmaster has a reputation beyond reputethe funkmaster has a reputation beyond reputethe funkmaster has a reputation beyond reputethe funkmaster has a reputation beyond reputethe funkmaster has a reputation beyond reputethe funkmaster has a reputation beyond reputethe funkmaster has a reputation beyond repute
Pah.

Sysagent live on the wheels of silicone!
While I was doing that, you know, all the kissing on the honey lips, it burned like fire, and it reminded me of cheap melting plastic. The kind that makes little clouds of white vapour gas and when it catches on fire, makes those little... little strings of black smoke with little ashes attached to them.

Old 12-May-2005, 21:50   #104
Sonic Samurai
free bandwidth?
Sonic Samurai has a reputation beyond reputeSonic Samurai has a reputation beyond reputeSonic Samurai has a reputation beyond reputeSonic Samurai has a reputation beyond reputeSonic Samurai has a reputation beyond reputeSonic Samurai has a reputation beyond reputeSonic Samurai has a reputation beyond reputeSonic Samurai has a reputation beyond reputeSonic Samurai has a reputation beyond reputeSonic Samurai has a reputation beyond reputeSonic Samurai has a reputation beyond repute
seems any time some rapper wahts to get himself credibility he mentions Malcolm X or MLK
Old 12-May-2005, 21:58   #105
[!$$ueS]
to be deleted
[!$$ueS] is a glorious beacon of light[!$$ueS] is a glorious beacon of light[!$$ueS] is a glorious beacon of light[!$$ueS] is a glorious beacon of light[!$$ueS] is a glorious beacon of light[!$$ueS] is a glorious beacon of light
I can't say i've heard that many mention them too that much. In fact the most rapped about person i've heard is Bill Gates! Generally a reference to money e.g Nelly - Country Grammar... "Now I'm knockin like Jehovah - let me in now, let me in now
Bill Gates, Donald Trump let me in now
Spin now, I got money to lend my friends now"
I would rather starve than eat your bread...
I would rather run but I can't walk...
Guess I'll lie alone just like before...

Pearl Jam - Corduroy
Old 13-May-2005, 11:57   #106
fab
forum hax
fab has a spectacular aura aboutfab has a spectacular aura about
kate bush - wuthering heights
Old 13-May-2005, 12:06   #107
Heartwork
Hamish McJewstein
Kruder & Dorfmeister - K&D Sessions - Bomb The Bass - Bug Powder Dust.

Do I win the song name length competition?
Old 13-May-2005, 12:45   #108
the funkmaster
posts sponsored by spam
Ween - Cold Blows the Wind

Old 13-May-2005, 13:26   #109
Heartwork
Hamish McJewstein
Kruder & Dorfmeister - K&D Sessions - Rainer Truby Trio - Donaueschingen (Donaudampfschifffarhrtsgesellschaftskapitanskajut enremix)

that one can win longest track name then :o
Old 13-May-2005, 13:26   #110
the funkmaster
posts sponsored by spam
Alvin Lucier - music for gamelan instruments, microphones, amplifiers, and loudspeakers

Old 13-May-2005, 13:27   #111
the funkmaster
posts sponsored by spam
Yours have the session name and everything in it, that's cheating.

Old 13-May-2005, 13:28   #112
Heartwork
Hamish McJewstein
well, the full name without the session name is:

Kruder & Dorfmeister - Rainer Truby Trio - Donaueschingen (Donaudampfschifffarhrtsgesellschaftskapitanskajut enremix)
Old 13-May-2005, 13:29   #113
the funkmaster
posts sponsored by spam
Rah. Now we're in the battle.

Man or Astroman? - Within the Mainframe, Impaired Vision from Inoperable Cataracts Can Become a New Impending Nepotism

Old 13-May-2005, 13:34   #114
Heartwork
Hamish McJewstein
bugger, you're winning!

The Mars Volta - Miranda That Ghost Just Isn't Holy Anymore -A. Vade Mecum B. Pour Another Icepick C. Pisacis (Phra-Men-Ma) D. Con Safo
Old 13-May-2005, 13:40   #115
the funkmaster
posts sponsored by spam
I'm afraid to say you have me beaten there, the only other I have is

Funkadelic - The Witch / Shade I: The Proclafunktion / Shade II: The Infunktation / Shade III: The Celefunktion

Old 13-May-2005, 13:42   #116
Heartwork
Hamish McJewstein
Jolly Mukherjee with the Madras Cinimatic Orchestra Fusebox - Kirwani (Mixed by Badmarsh and Shri)
Old 13-May-2005, 13:43   #117
the funkmaster
posts sponsored by spam
That's just a long band name, are we gonna have that battle now as well?

Old 13-May-2005, 13:44   #118
the funkmaster
posts sponsored by spam
Dub Narcotic Sound System meets The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion in a Dancehall Style! - Love Ain't on the Run

Old 13-May-2005, 13:52   #119
Heartwork
Hamish McJewstein
I can't win this one, my only attempt is:

1 Giant Leap featuring Michael Stipe & Asha Bhosle - The Way You Dream (Cinematic Orchestra remix)

or

1 Giant Leap featuring Eddi Reader, The Mahotella Queens & Revetti Sakalar - Daphne
Old 13-May-2005, 13:59   #120
the funkmaster
posts sponsored by spam
Gluecifer - Bossheaded

Off the album Soaring with Eagles at Night to Rise With the Pigs in the Morning

Go Back   trickery.net > Other > Music & Musicians