trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > Other > Jokes & Humour

Old 10-Aug-2011, 18:23   #1
stepper
post haste
stepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond repute
Largely unfunny and racist riot jokes

Highly controversial some of these! Full credit to Sickipedia

My racist jokes are getting a lot of dislikes today.

It's almost as if hundreds of niggers have all just got a new laptop or something.

When I saw all the niggers rioting on Tottenham high street I knew I had to find somewhere safe to hide where they wouldn't go.

I hid in the job centre.

I see a couple of police cars were wrecked during last night's riots in Tottenham.

Rather short-sighted of the black community, ruining 2 of their methods of public transport like that.

Aaron Lennon takes it on his chest and brings it down, passes it to Bassong who runs with it before laying it off to Huddlestone, Defoe spots a window and makes a run, Huddlestone sees him and makes the pass and Defoe puts it away nicely.

"Right lads," says Palacios, "let's get one more Plasma before the fucking pigs get here."

I was in North London this morning and I saw a bloke in a wheelchair. I said to him, "What happened to you?"

He replied, "I was in Nam."

I said, "What, Vietnam?"

He said, "No. Tottenham."

Don't quite understand looting whilst rioting. At what point do you stop standing up for what you believe in and decide life would be better with a free radio alarm clock?

A group of black guys walk into a shop, pick something up and walk out without paying

Since when has this been news?

David Lambie, MP says that the people who rioted in Tottenham last night 'came from far away to cause trouble'.

Yes David, Jamaica is far away.

Danny Dyer spotted 4 miles away from the London riots, giving it large in front of his camera crew...

Confusion in Tottenham this morning, as the niggers who torched a post office at the weekend turn up wanting to collect their benefits.

London police have released CCTV footage of the youths involved in the riots in Tottenham last night.

Anyone that recognises any of the teeth should call Crimestoppers immediately.

Shocking scenes this morning on Sky News of the Tottenham Riots.

Footage shows a group of Asian men looting a Retail Park. Comet, JD Sports and Lidls were all raided.

Unsurprisingly though, toiletries giant Boots remained untouched.

I don't blame those Blacks in north London for going on a looting rampage....

How else are they supposed to make a living now Amy Winehouse isn't buying skag anymore ?.

Riot Sparks Police Investigation:

I'll save them the bother. It was the blacks.

An Irish guy I know went looting in Tottenham last night.

He gave up when he didn't have a pound coin for a trolley.

In an attempt to end the riots, metropolitan police officers have been issued with new uniform and equipment.

A white sheet, a flaming torch and a noose.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing on my tv yesterday watching those fucking niggers running around in London.

They were 2-0 up and still managed to lose to Man United in the Community Shield.

If nothing else, the Tottenham riots have highlighted the disgraceful inequality that exists in our society.

By the time I got to Comet, those fast-running niggers had made off with all the decent tellies.

London really need to work on the opening ceremony for the 2012 Olympics
"I'm not getting out of bed until I get fucked!" - Marcus Antonius, 31 BC
Old 10-Aug-2011, 18:39   #2
Orange
please find me real friends
Orange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond repute
You're better than this.
Old 10-Aug-2011, 19:19   #3
Blunteh
Return of the Colander
Blunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond repute
+1
Old 10-Aug-2011, 19:43   #4
Rainy
Monkeh Feel0r
Tournaments Won: 1
Rainy has a reputation beyond reputeRainy has a reputation beyond reputeRainy has a reputation beyond reputeRainy has a reputation beyond reputeRainy has a reputation beyond reputeRainy has a reputation beyond reputeRainy has a reputation beyond reputeRainy has a reputation beyond reputeRainy has a reputation beyond reputeRainy has a reputation beyond reputeRainy has a reputation beyond repute
Should have just called this Racist jokes not riot jokes.
 TBM Rainy 
Old 10-Aug-2011, 19:45   #5
PsYcHoKiLLa
topic of the pops
PsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond repute
Ban him!!

You're a real piece of shit.
Old 10-Aug-2011, 19:49   #6
Fulmineus
karma killer
Fulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond repute
You should be ashamed of yourself.

Say NO! to capital t Sponsored by AQA
Old 10-Aug-2011, 19:55   #7
Ashen
Lord of the Light Skins
Ashen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond repute
Oh goose...what have u become

Quote:
I walked outside and took mother natures load to the face. You can quote me on that! - Raptor192
to Ashen [ash-en]

1.To perform an amazing act without witness.
2.To have the worst of luck when playing in groups, although having the best intentions an act occurs which usually results in multiple deaths, maimings or destruction of property.
Old 10-Aug-2011, 20:12   #8
Chef_uk
my other forum is full
Chef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond repute
At least he created a thread for these jokes specifically so it was pretty obvious of what the tone would be, and also some of the jokes posted in the official joke thread are far worse than these IMHO.
Old 10-Aug-2011, 20:15   #9
stepper
post haste
stepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond repute
They are quite clearly in jest, the clue is in the thread title!
Old 10-Aug-2011, 20:52   #10
jackthezipper
Real Life Boomer
jackthezipper has a reputation beyond reputejackthezipper has a reputation beyond reputejackthezipper has a reputation beyond reputejackthezipper has a reputation beyond reputejackthezipper has a reputation beyond reputejackthezipper has a reputation beyond reputejackthezipper has a reputation beyond reputejackthezipper has a reputation beyond reputejackthezipper has a reputation beyond reputejackthezipper has a reputation beyond reputejackthezipper has a reputation beyond repute
They're not that bad although I'd do a find and replace (nigger with black).
Old 10-Aug-2011, 21:03   #11
Minty
T'reet Fetler!
Minty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond reputeMinty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange View Post
You're better than this.
Old 10-Aug-2011, 21:49   #12
Invis
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy z
Tournaments Won: 4
Invis has a reputation beyond reputeInvis has a reputation beyond reputeInvis has a reputation beyond reputeInvis has a reputation beyond reputeInvis has a reputation beyond reputeInvis has a reputation beyond reputeInvis has a reputation beyond reputeInvis has a reputation beyond reputeInvis has a reputation beyond reputeInvis has a reputation beyond reputeInvis has a reputation beyond repute
Heh. Forwarded a few of them on
Old 10-Aug-2011, 22:39   #13
The Big Kahuna
**** off Lester
The Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond repute
Good job the EDL membership are too fucking stupid to spell "Google", or we'd have an extra 20,000 trickery members by tomorrow morning.
Old 10-Aug-2011, 23:01   #14
Inertiaman
Inertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond repute
You've got to be much funnier to be that offensive.

In other news, rioting has spread to Ireland. My cousin Mick just smashed up his laptop trying to raid eBay.
Old 10-Aug-2011, 23:46   #15
ReichSteadyCrew
post count reset at 9999
ReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond repute
None of those were funny and it cemented my opinion of you. Good job
Old 11-Aug-2011, 00:36   #16
Hamspoons
I love lamp
Hamspoons has a reputation beyond reputeHamspoons has a reputation beyond reputeHamspoons has a reputation beyond reputeHamspoons has a reputation beyond reputeHamspoons has a reputation beyond reputeHamspoons has a reputation beyond reputeHamspoons has a reputation beyond reputeHamspoons has a reputation beyond reputeHamspoons has a reputation beyond reputeHamspoons has a reputation beyond reputeHamspoons has a reputation beyond repute
Sickipedia rule of thumb - About 1 in 200 are actually funny. The rest barely register as jokes (these ones included)
Old 11-Aug-2011, 01:02   #17
Ned
each time i post god kills a kitten
Ned has a reputation beyond reputeNed has a reputation beyond reputeNed has a reputation beyond reputeNed has a reputation beyond reputeNed has a reputation beyond reputeNed has a reputation beyond reputeNed has a reputation beyond reputeNed has a reputation beyond reputeNed has a reputation beyond reputeNed has a reputation beyond reputeNed has a reputation beyond repute
Hello Rioters, Look at your Friend, now back 2 me, Now at your friend, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, But if he stopped using petrol bombs, And started using the Job centre he could potentially be me, Look down, Back up. Where are we? Your at an interview with the man your friend could work for. What’s in your hand? Back 2 me. I have it. It’s an application form to that job you need. Look again. The form is now money. Anything is possible when you get a job and stop looting. Im on a horse
Old 11-Aug-2011, 02:18   #18
Beef~
res ipsa loquitur
Beef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond repute
Unimaginative rubbish. There are funny racist jokes. Just using a racial epithet does not make it so.
Old 11-Aug-2011, 06:46   #19
The Big Kahuna
**** off Lester
The Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond repute
Just in case you weren't sure, Chris will explain.

Old 11-Aug-2011, 08:08   #20
stepper
post haste
Since when did trickery become so self-righteous? Christ if it offends people i'll take them down but as Chef said, there has been far worse shit posted in other threads!
Old 11-Aug-2011, 09:00   #21
DoZ
bandwidth bill in the post
DoZ has a reputation beyond reputeDoZ has a reputation beyond reputeDoZ has a reputation beyond reputeDoZ has a reputation beyond reputeDoZ has a reputation beyond reputeDoZ has a reputation beyond reputeDoZ has a reputation beyond reputeDoZ has a reputation beyond reputeDoZ has a reputation beyond reputeDoZ has a reputation beyond reputeDoZ has a reputation beyond repute
Words in and of themselves are fucking neutral. If the jokes above made you feel like you wanted to burn black people or made you think worse of them, then you're the racist. If they made you feel stepper was going to do burn them or think less of them, then you're stupid.

They weren't brilliant but they're hardly inciting racial hatred.
Old 11-Aug-2011, 09:18   #22
Inertiaman
Inertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond repute
What if you just thought it was sub-par and not worth the contention in the first place?
Old 11-Aug-2011, 09:24   #23
DoZ
bandwidth bill in the post
DoZ has a reputation beyond reputeDoZ has a reputation beyond reputeDoZ has a reputation beyond reputeDoZ has a reputation beyond reputeDoZ has a reputation beyond reputeDoZ has a reputation beyond reputeDoZ has a reputation beyond reputeDoZ has a reputation beyond reputeDoZ has a reputation beyond reputeDoZ has a reputation beyond reputeDoZ has a reputation beyond repute
Wholly valid :-)
Old 11-Aug-2011, 10:13   #24
Q-Target
AKA QuebecTango
Q-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond repute
Thread title amended
Old 11-Aug-2011, 10:22   #25
Nomad
i fear no midget
Nomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond repute
danny dyer is a cockney annoyance mind, that one was ok
Old 11-Aug-2011, 11:38   #26
mr_o
post count reset at 9999
mr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond repute
Lets lighten the mood. I think we can all get behind Danny Dyer getting punched.
 Oddbin 
Old 11-Aug-2011, 11:58   #27
Blunteh
Return of the Colander
Blunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepper View Post
Since when did trickery become so self-righteous? Christ if it offends people i'll take them down but as Chef said, there has been far worse shit posted in other threads!
I'm not offended in the slightest, they're just shit racist jokes though. No one's telling you to remove them, just that they thought you had higher standards

Last edited by Blunteh; 11-Aug-2011 at 12:01.
Old 11-Aug-2011, 12:31   #28
Nomad
i fear no midget
Nomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond repute
^^

cheap black gags imo especially when the rioting was the work of think cunts, not one particular ethnic or religious minority, just general scum with the audacity to blame some toerags death, who they or i couldn't give a fuck about, for the reason they've gone looting. a man with an illegal firearm gets shot, his fault at the end of the day. he shouldn't have died and i'm sure they'ld have liked to take him alive but if you have a gun, i'm happy for cops to shoot you and death is a risk in the heat of the moment. it is not a reason to loot and fuck peoples lives up
Old 11-Aug-2011, 12:51   #29
Solex
To the pub!
Solex has a reputation beyond reputeSolex has a reputation beyond reputeSolex has a reputation beyond reputeSolex has a reputation beyond reputeSolex has a reputation beyond reputeSolex has a reputation beyond reputeSolex has a reputation beyond reputeSolex has a reputation beyond reputeSolex has a reputation beyond reputeSolex has a reputation beyond reputeSolex has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Kahuna View Post
Just in case you weren't sure, Chris will explain.

Chris rock is about as funny as Rape.
 THE SOLEX 
Old 11-Aug-2011, 12:55   #30
Dave
Yea, theres a mod for that
Dave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond repute
They are only offensive if you let them be, it would take a lot more than that to get me offended anyway.
 BigDavh   HeinzeFritzel   250 834 764 

Go Back   trickery.net > Other > Jokes & Humour

Tags
racist child

Users Viewing Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)