trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > General > Discussion

Old 22-Mar-2017, 14:04   #1
BFH
Fixer of dead hard drives
BFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond repute
GB Energy / Co-Cop

Anyone else with them?

Just noticed the fuckers have taken a big bite out of my bank account without telling me.

Called them and they tell me they emailed me on the 7th of this month to tell me - fucking didn't and I told them, but they won't have it.

Anyone else get an email from them?
Old 22-Mar-2017, 14:06   #2
[RaG]Ethel
Alfa Male
[RaG]Ethel has a reputation beyond repute[RaG]Ethel has a reputation beyond repute[RaG]Ethel has a reputation beyond repute[RaG]Ethel has a reputation beyond repute[RaG]Ethel has a reputation beyond repute[RaG]Ethel has a reputation beyond repute[RaG]Ethel has a reputation beyond repute[RaG]Ethel has a reputation beyond repute[RaG]Ethel has a reputation beyond repute[RaG]Ethel has a reputation beyond repute[RaG]Ethel has a reputation beyond repute
I'm with them but I'm a squillion quid in credit with them as my usage was estimated from having 4 of us in the house but now there are only 2
Old 22-Mar-2017, 18:29   #3
BFH
BFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond repute
Just received the "copy" of the email that they claim they sent - which I know 100% they didn't.

Includes a copy of the letter they say they sent - which I'm half minded to think they've just drafted up this afternoon.

If anyone else has had this letter sent I'd be interested to see a redacted copy to compare as I reckon they are trying it on.
Old 22-Mar-2017, 18:42   #4
Chef_uk
account shared with 10 people
Chef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond repute
With them too. No email that I know of. Checking now
Old 22-Mar-2017, 18:47   #5
Chef_uk
Chef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond repute
No increase, however my last bill I can access online is the middle of January :/

If payments are not being picked up for February's bill, maybe that has bumped up the DD for March?
Old 22-Mar-2017, 19:17   #6
Dingle
Dangle, Dongle.
Dingle has a reputation beyond reputeDingle has a reputation beyond reputeDingle has a reputation beyond reputeDingle has a reputation beyond reputeDingle has a reputation beyond reputeDingle has a reputation beyond reputeDingle has a reputation beyond reputeDingle has a reputation beyond reputeDingle has a reputation beyond reputeDingle has a reputation beyond reputeDingle has a reputation beyond repute
Beware Financial Headaches
 dinglor 
Old 22-Mar-2017, 19:50   #7
bigdog
forum hax
bigdog has a reputation beyond reputebigdog has a reputation beyond reputebigdog has a reputation beyond reputebigdog has a reputation beyond reputebigdog has a reputation beyond reputebigdog has a reputation beyond reputebigdog has a reputation beyond reputebigdog has a reputation beyond reputebigdog has a reputation beyond reputebigdog has a reputation beyond reputebigdog has a reputation beyond repute
I had an email saying that they hadn't taken a direct debit on the first month after the switch and to make a payment to avoid a big direct debit at some point in the future.
Old 22-Mar-2017, 23:05   #8
BFH
From what i've been reading since the Co-Op got involved things are going out the window - bills being messed up, people trying to switch and GBE being twats over it and messing the process up.

All adding up to a world of fail from where I'm sitting.
Old 22-Mar-2017, 23:24   #9
BFH
OK i'm now convinced more than ever that these fuckers are trying it on.

Have just compared several copies of PDF versions of letters from them going back to July last year. It's clear the the logo positioning is different all the time as is the wording under it.

But what is also clear is that up until this last letter that I was supposed to have received my address and customer account number are always in exactly the same place - exactly as you would expect from a system produced letter.

What I'd like to know is how that same system that previously - like for over a year, not only manages to "magically" send out a letter that I never received, but also had my address in a different font to the rest of the letter, and that the same address and my account number etc. are also in similar, but different positions.

It couldn't smack more of a rushed made up piece of shit if they tried.

In addition to which they sent me a letter stating that no price increases where to take place until July - and then they (so they say) send out another about a week later saying they are increasing it. Anyone up to speed on their Ts & C's ?

Last edited by BFH; 22-Mar-2017 at 23:27.
Old 24-Mar-2017, 19:32   #10
Chef_uk
I queried why my bill for Feb and Mar was missing and they came back pretty quickly stating I had been moved to quarterly billing with the next one due in April. Guess we'll have to see how that goes.
Old 24-Mar-2017, 21:08   #11
Q-Target
AKA QuebecTango
Q-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond repute
Bills Farcically High?
Old 24-Mar-2017, 21:23   #12
The Scientist
skulker
The Scientist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Scientist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Scientist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Scientist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Scientist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Scientist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Scientist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Scientist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Scientist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Scientist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Scientist has a reputation beyond repute
Big Financial Headache.

www.flosseh.co.uk
 2370 0244 7274 7748 

Go Back   trickery.net > General > Discussion

Tags
betrayed for heat