trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > Games > Battlefield Series

Old 23-Jun-2004, 17:49   #1
Scorpius
Spilling Campion 2008
Scorpius has a reputation beyond reputeScorpius has a reputation beyond reputeScorpius has a reputation beyond reputeScorpius has a reputation beyond reputeScorpius has a reputation beyond reputeScorpius has a reputation beyond reputeScorpius has a reputation beyond reputeScorpius has a reputation beyond reputeScorpius has a reputation beyond reputeScorpius has a reputation beyond reputeScorpius has a reputation beyond repute
joystick queries

righty i have dug out my old joystick (lies cause its only 3 months old)
Its a logitech attack3 . Its got 9 buttons ..so you think it would be ok with BF /dc but iam stuck for a good config. So anyone got any ideas what would be good for someone who crashes before the end of the runway..or goes up in a copter and then finds himself upside down and approaching the ground at high speed

Send a message via MSN to Scorpius  g1ausbaltar 
Old 23-Jun-2004, 17:53   #2
Lungboy
Roboplegic Wrongcock
Lungboy has a reputation beyond reputeLungboy has a reputation beyond reputeLungboy has a reputation beyond reputeLungboy has a reputation beyond reputeLungboy has a reputation beyond reputeLungboy has a reputation beyond reputeLungboy has a reputation beyond reputeLungboy has a reputation beyond reputeLungboy has a reputation beyond reputeLungboy has a reputation beyond reputeLungboy has a reputation beyond repute
Keys and mouse. Seriously.
Old 23-Jun-2004, 18:00   #3
Scorpius
Spilling Campion 2008
Scorpius has a reputation beyond reputeScorpius has a reputation beyond reputeScorpius has a reputation beyond reputeScorpius has a reputation beyond reputeScorpius has a reputation beyond reputeScorpius has a reputation beyond reputeScorpius has a reputation beyond reputeScorpius has a reputation beyond reputeScorpius has a reputation beyond reputeScorpius has a reputation beyond reputeScorpius has a reputation beyond repute
keys and mouse...bound as ? ..or should i do a quick search on one of these threads ?
Old 23-Jun-2004, 18:06   #4
Lungboy
Roboplegic Wrongcock
Lungboy has a reputation beyond reputeLungboy has a reputation beyond reputeLungboy has a reputation beyond reputeLungboy has a reputation beyond reputeLungboy has a reputation beyond reputeLungboy has a reputation beyond reputeLungboy has a reputation beyond reputeLungboy has a reputation beyond reputeLungboy has a reputation beyond reputeLungboy has a reputation beyond reputeLungboy has a reputation beyond repute
Bound as per your usual movement keys. Forward is forwards/accelerate, down is brake/decelerate, left is left rudder, right is right rudder. That's about it.
Old 23-Jun-2004, 18:09   #5
Scorpius
Spilling Campion 2008
/me wanders off for a lan game
Old 23-Jun-2004, 18:14   #6
Lungboy
Roboplegic Wrongcock
Come and play on warservers, a few of us are about to jump on.
Old 23-Jun-2004, 18:16   #7
MALLET
to post or not to post
MALLET is a name known to allMALLET is a name known to allMALLET is a name known to allMALLET is a name known to allMALLET is a name known to allMALLET is a name known to all
joystick >greater than keys

Are the helicopters anything like the ones in ofp where the throttle just makes u go up and down and u have to tilt the thing forwards to get it moving?

ps, its looks like theres a throttle on the joystick does the main stick twist too ?
Old 23-Jun-2004, 18:42   #8
Inertiaman
Inertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond repute
Yep, like OFP. Only with less fields.
Old 23-Jun-2004, 19:23   #9
MALLET
to post or not to post
MALLET is a name known to allMALLET is a name known to allMALLET is a name known to allMALLET is a name known to allMALLET is a name known to allMALLET is a name known to all
U could use the main stick fort tilting.
For the top buttons i`d have the trigger as fire and the 4 top ones for looking around(if u can) or for weapons and flares or whatever else u get in bf.
The bottom ones could be used for flaps and or the rudder and brakes.

or u could try and download a proffile for it or fiddle with the controllers own program.
According to the website it says its has 11 buttons and a shift button to double it
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/pr...=6953,detail=2

Another thing i found is here
http://www.everythingusb.com/hardwar...3_Joystick.htm

Im pretty sure this is due to the little sensors they use,similar to cheap mousewheels.Its pretty easy to fix if u can`t get a refund or exchange.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inertiaman
Yep, like OFP. Only with less fields.
and units and weapons and command options and ammo and planes and choppers and cars and on and on and on and on
Old 23-Jun-2004, 21:59   #10
The Big Kahuna
**** off Lester
The Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond repute
Bah...thought this was gonna be a Circle Jerk thread
Old 23-Jun-2004, 23:17   #11
mr_o
post count reset at 9999
mr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond repute
i have trigger for main weapon, one for secondary, one for voice coms, one for jump in/out, handy to bail quick and the rest for what ever u find handy.
 Oddbin 
Old 24-Jun-2004, 16:50   #12
Scorpius
Spilling Campion 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by MALLET

Another thing i found is here
http://www.everythingusb.com/hardwar...3_Joystick.htm

Im pretty sure this is due to the little sensors they use,similar to cheap mousewheels.Its pretty easy to fix if u can`t get a refund or exchange.

hmm well that was the kiss of death .. my joystick now is just sending me up in the air and tipping over ..with no hands ..back to index with it then....so new Query..what kinda joysticks are good for under say £40

Go Back   trickery.net > Games > Battlefield Series