trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > Games > Half-Life: Counter-Strike

Old 25-Apr-2018, 16:47   #121
Lord Fondlemaid
Colossal Pervert
Lord Fondlemaid has a reputation beyond reputeLord Fondlemaid has a reputation beyond reputeLord Fondlemaid has a reputation beyond reputeLord Fondlemaid has a reputation beyond reputeLord Fondlemaid has a reputation beyond reputeLord Fondlemaid has a reputation beyond reputeLord Fondlemaid has a reputation beyond reputeLord Fondlemaid has a reputation beyond reputeLord Fondlemaid has a reputation beyond reputeLord Fondlemaid has a reputation beyond reputeLord Fondlemaid has a reputation beyond repute
Hi all,

It pains me to see that I've left a negative impression with some of you. I think the general paranoia about cheating in the game definitely got to me and clearly affected my judgement and how I was with people generally.

In hindsight I think I did become a bit of a twat towards the end, but at the time I thought I was acting with the best intentions. I'm sorry to anyone I behaved badly towards.

L.F.

"Who, or why, or which, or what... is the Akond of Swat?"
Old 25-Apr-2018, 16:53   #122
andy
aka milk!
andy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond repute
We were all twats.

I loved you, man!
Old 09-Jun-2018, 02:03   #123
Cosmo
flame fodder
Cosmo is on a distinguished road
Red face

Hi ya'll !!!

Thought I should at least make my first post here ...its only been 13 years

But I remember most if not all of you .....despite many many years of intense therapy
Honestly though, many, many fond memories

Still gaming although slower games these days ..... not everything improves with age I guess heh, anyhoo, hope you are all doing ok, see you in another 13
Old 09-Jun-2018, 07:20   #124
Blunteh
Return of the Colander
Blunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond reputeBlunteh has a reputation beyond repute
Cosmo!! . It has been a while......
Old 09-Jun-2018, 10:58   #125
wooly-back-jack
Tactical Hider
wooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond repute
howdy!
Send a message via MSN to wooly-back-jack
Old 09-Jun-2018, 15:14   #126
Eja Cool8
Enema of the people
Eja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Fondlemaid View Post
Hi all,

It pains me to see that I've left a negative impression with some of you. I think the general paranoia about cheating in the game definitely got to me and clearly affected my judgement and how I was with people generally.

In hindsight I think I did become a bit of a twat towards the end, but at the time I thought I was acting with the best intentions. I'm sorry to anyone I behaved badly towards.

L.F.
I'm still a twat. So much so, I almost ended up with no legs!

Hope life's treating you well, and the friction burns are no longer an issue.

Steve Fainaru: "Big Boy Rules"

"Every man and woman should play the noblest games and be of another mind from what they are at present."

Plato
 Ecch!   away foul box!   You must be kidding! 
Old 24-Aug-2018, 17:46   #127
Tony.Montana
my other post is a smiley
Tony.Montana has a reputation beyond reputeTony.Montana has a reputation beyond reputeTony.Montana has a reputation beyond reputeTony.Montana has a reputation beyond reputeTony.Montana has a reputation beyond reputeTony.Montana has a reputation beyond reputeTony.Montana has a reputation beyond reputeTony.Montana has a reputation beyond reputeTony.Montana has a reputation beyond reputeTony.Montana has a reputation beyond reputeTony.Montana has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Fondlemaid View Post
Hi all,

L.F.
It's been a long time coming, but Bast, you finally got your apology.
Old 04-Oct-2018, 01:49   #128
Bast
troll
Bast has a reputation beyond reputeBast has a reputation beyond reputeBast has a reputation beyond reputeBast has a reputation beyond reputeBast has a reputation beyond reputeBast has a reputation beyond reputeBast has a reputation beyond reputeBast has a reputation beyond reputeBast has a reputation beyond reputeBast has a reputation beyond reputeBast has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony.Montana View Post
Can you blame me when I had to put up with this?

That's you and Muff by the way
Lol that video still makes me laugh loads, you're still a c*nt though
Old 04-Oct-2018, 01:52   #129
Bast
troll
Bast has a reputation beyond reputeBast has a reputation beyond reputeBast has a reputation beyond reputeBast has a reputation beyond reputeBast has a reputation beyond reputeBast has a reputation beyond reputeBast has a reputation beyond reputeBast has a reputation beyond reputeBast has a reputation beyond reputeBast has a reputation beyond reputeBast has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It's been a long time coming, but Bast, you finally got your apology.
Ha, just noticed that after posting the earlier video back (which is still hilarious). Although you didn't name any names Fondle, it's appreciated.
Old 04-Oct-2018, 22:33   #130
Bast
troll
Again Sam, just reiterating what I said before, that last moment in the vid when we just knew the jump wasn't going to happen, golden. We were 5-2 up though so we were just messing around, obviously.
Old 04-Oct-2018, 22:39   #131
Bast
troll
Quote:
Ah Nersh. I remember back in about 2008(?) we used to use the trickery ventrilo server for our mixes because we were too cheap to buy our own. I can't remember exactly what went down, but I think we might've gone into the WoW channel where people were raiding or whatever and started spamming text to speak binds because we thought it was hilarious.

A few minutes later Nersh came into our channel and went mental at us and threatened to knock Bast out ("And you know me Mark, I'm not bullshitting here, I will break your nose"). And Bast fucking shit himself! Maj just started repeating "Fuck off baldy" until he fucked off.

That lead to this legendary thread: http://www.trickery.net/bb/showthread.php?t=50192

The irony is, my hairline is receding these days and I'll no doubt end up with a smooth head myself. There's no justice.
Just seen this too! I can't remember nersh saying that, and even if he did I wouldn't be shitting myself over a threat on the net, nor in rl tbh + I like nersh

Go Back   trickery.net > Games > Half-Life: Counter-Strike

Users Viewing Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)