trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > Other > Music & Musicians

Old 06-Jun-2005, 21:08   #1
C0NTiNUiTY
TALK TO ME
C0NTiNUiTY has a reputation beyond reputeC0NTiNUiTY has a reputation beyond reputeC0NTiNUiTY has a reputation beyond reputeC0NTiNUiTY has a reputation beyond reputeC0NTiNUiTY has a reputation beyond reputeC0NTiNUiTY has a reputation beyond reputeC0NTiNUiTY has a reputation beyond reputeC0NTiNUiTY has a reputation beyond reputeC0NTiNUiTY has a reputation beyond reputeC0NTiNUiTY has a reputation beyond reputeC0NTiNUiTY has a reputation beyond repute
For sale: Isle Of Wight Music Festival ticket

right my mate decided to cheat on his other half and have her find out, meanin she doesnt want to come to the festival with us (who could blame her really).
With only 4 days to spare im clutchin at straws on what to do with this extra ticket, so on the off chance ill post on here...

Anyone interested in a 3 day camping ticket with ferry travel included, i cant remember the exact price but it will be around the 100 quid mark.

If you are interested message me
Send a message via ICQ to C0NTiNUiTY Send a message via AIM to C0NTiNUiTY Send a message via MSN to C0NTiNUiTY Send a message via Yahoo to C0NTiNUiTY  C0NTiNUiTY84   C0NTi   Mario Kart: 4081 5717 2508 

Go Back   trickery.net > Other > Music & Musicians