trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > Other > Films

Old 13-Jun-2018, 16:59   #1
Eja Cool8
Enema of the people
Eja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond repute
Post Dolby Cinema in the UK

This is the full meaty version we're talking about. Upgraded projection system + extras, not just an Atmos installation. Odeon's the chain getting in on the act. I have to say though, I hope they get it right. Historically, I used to love the big old single-screen Odeon here, but when they went multi-screen, things started to slide, imo. Last time I was at one of theirs, it was for Skyfall, and I wasn't that impressed, despite it being their Edinburgh city centre "flagship", and having DTS sound.

https://www.whathifi.com/news/dolby-...-cinemas-in-uk

https://www.whathifi.com/features/6-...w-dolby-cinema

Steve Fainaru: "Big Boy Rules"

"Every man and woman should play the noblest games and be of another mind from what they are at present."

Plato
 Ecch!   away foul box!   You must be kidding! 

Go Back   trickery.net > Other > Films