trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > General > Discussion

Old 08-Jan-2018, 20:41   #23941
CaptainTrips
topicophiliac
CaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond repute
I almost burned down my house by bleeding a radiator. It was taking ages to bleed, so I put a naked flame to it to make sure air was actually coming out and not going in. As it turns out, it isn't air in radiators. It's hydrogen gas from hot water reacting with copper pipes and iron in the radiator itself. Now to change my pants...
Old 08-Jan-2018, 21:12   #23942
andy
aka milk!
andy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond repute
Exactly the sort of shit I would do. My housemate at uni once frantically stopped me trying to remove a piece of stuck toast from a toaster using my knife:

Old 08-Jan-2018, 22:18   #23943
The Big Kahuna
**** off Lester
The Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond repute
I was once fucking around in the cellar of a house I shared with a couple of people. There wasn't a light, so I was using my lighter and a few cans of WD40 (hey, I was young). I didn't realise that Elizabeth's room was directly overhead, and had big gaps between the floorboards. When I went upstairs to check what all the noise was, she was coughing and retching, having woken up in a room full of toxic black smoke.

Funny as fuck tbh.
Old 16-Jan-2018, 15:49   #23944
[n00b]Zippy
Waterborne Trailer-Trash
[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute
There's a story on the beeb about Katie Perry (whooooo?) being torn off a strip about her latest album sales. She's only sold 16,000 copies and yet still gets to number 6! I feel old, didn't you used to have to sell gazillions to get into the Hit Parade?
Old 16-Jan-2018, 16:04   #23945
BFH
Fixer of dead hard drives
BFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainTrips View Post
I almost burned down my house by bleeding a radiator. It was taking ages to bleed, so I put a naked flame to it to make sure air was actually coming out and not going in. As it turns out, it isn't air in radiators. It's hydrogen gas from hot water reacting with copper pipes and iron in the radiator itself. Now to change my pants...
holy shit sticks bet that was an experience
Old 16-Jan-2018, 16:08   #23946
BFH
Fixer of dead hard drives
BFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by [n00b]Zippy View Post
There's a story on the beeb about Katie Perry (whooooo?) being torn off a strip about her latest album sales. She's only sold 16,000 copies and yet still gets to number 6! I feel old, didn't you used to have to sell gazillions to get into the Hit Parade?
maybe at it's heyday but the whole industry is rigged to hell and engineered to sell the acts that they want to generate revenue from.

Which is why you hear about xyz band being really high up and you've never heard of them....
Old 16-Jan-2018, 16:25   #23947
[n00b]Zippy
Waterborne Trailer-Trash
[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute
Business-Fudged Hits
Old 16-Jan-2018, 19:58   #23948
Ferg
Default Title Here
Ferg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond repute
Just completed my self assessment and owe the tax man £410. Don't understand why they can't get this shit right. My tax is not hard. There was nothing surprising in it. I only have to fill out a return as I used to have a part share in a buy to let.
Old 16-Jan-2018, 20:05   #23949
[n00b]Zippy
Waterborne Trailer-Trash
Same with me, it used to be bill/rebate/bill/rebate. I even had two rebates and a bill in the same year. Because I used to have company cars, I think.
Old 16-Jan-2018, 20:12   #23950
Goody
my other forum is full
Goody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond reputeGoody has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
Just completed my self assessment and owe the tax man £410. Don't understand why they can't get this shit right. My tax is not hard. There was nothing surprising in it. I only have to fill out a return as I used to have a part share in a buy to let.
Phone them up and ask them to take you off the list , theyll ask you a bunch of questions around other sources of income then you wont need to do it going forward.
Old 16-Jan-2018, 20:26   #23951
Ferg
Default Title Here
Ferg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Because I used to have company cars, I think.
I think it's the same with me. Will probably never touch a company car again once this lease is up.
Old 16-Jan-2018, 20:28   #23952
[n00b]Zippy
Waterborne Trailer-Trash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
I think it's the same with me. Will probably never touch a company car again once this lease is up.
As I recall, my net income went up by about £500/month when I got rid of mine!
Old 18-Jan-2018, 08:53   #23953
stepper
post haste
stepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond repute
South West Trains/Rail. Delays by 2 hours due to “high winds”.

It. Is. Fucking. Winter.
"I'm not getting out of bed until I get fucked!" - Marcus Antonius, 31 BC
Old 18-Jan-2018, 09:14   #23954
leady
click here to reset post count
leady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond repute
in their defence my bins had scattered over a 10m area this morning, which I've not seen before.
Old 18-Jan-2018, 09:38   #23955
andy
aka milk!
andy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond reputeandy has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah the wind was incredibly strong last night
Old 18-Jan-2018, 10:16   #23956
[n00b]Zippy
Waterborne Trailer-Trash
I'm dreading going out this morning, sounded like Armageddon out there last night!
Old 18-Jan-2018, 10:19   #23957
cunning-stunt
Falling to bits.
cunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I'm dreading going out this morning, sounded like Armageddon out there last night!
Surprised your not seasick!
cunning-stunt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-Jan-2018, 10:23   #23958
[n00b]Zippy
Waterborne Trailer-Trash
Was touch-and-go about 2.00 this morning
Old 28-Jan-2018, 18:43   #23959
andy
aka milk!
Visual voicemail. Just remembered I had this in 2007 when I got my iPhone and I still don't have this in 2018 on an android phone on Three (although Three don't even support it for iPhones apparently...) and have to instead call the voicemail number and wait to select options.

What the actual fuck.
Old 28-Jan-2018, 23:29   #23960
Blood God
Destroyer of economies
Blood God has a reputation beyond reputeBlood God has a reputation beyond reputeBlood God has a reputation beyond reputeBlood God has a reputation beyond reputeBlood God has a reputation beyond reputeBlood God has a reputation beyond reputeBlood God has a reputation beyond reputeBlood God has a reputation beyond reputeBlood God has a reputation beyond reputeBlood God has a reputation beyond reputeBlood God has a reputation beyond repute
People leave voicemails?
 BlitherJet 
Old 28-Jan-2018, 23:38   #23961
NWA
Fish Schnapps
NWA has a reputation beyond reputeNWA has a reputation beyond reputeNWA has a reputation beyond reputeNWA has a reputation beyond reputeNWA has a reputation beyond reputeNWA has a reputation beyond reputeNWA has a reputation beyond reputeNWA has a reputation beyond reputeNWA has a reputation beyond reputeNWA has a reputation beyond reputeNWA has a reputation beyond repute
Mostly recruiters

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryBaby
If Rooney kicks a ball at the World Cup then I will eat my underpants
Send a message via ICQ to NWA Send a message via MSN to NWA
Old 28-Jan-2018, 23:55   #23962
andy
aka milk!
Exactly. People like stepper clogging my inbox!
Old 12-Feb-2018, 08:44   #23963
stepper
post haste
stepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond repute
Fu! I don’t leave voicemails

In separate rant; flu. Why, why, why? I haven’t had proper flu in over 10 years!

Have felt a cold coming on for the past few days and thought nothing of it, woke up this morning and everything hurts. Neck, joints, headache, bunged up nose and chest. Oh, and I was up at 3 spewing my guts out. I’ve gone from being relatively ok to a non-functioning human in the space of 10 hours.
"I'm not getting out of bed until I get fucked!" - Marcus Antonius, 31 BC
Old 12-Feb-2018, 08:50   #23964
The Big Kahuna
**** off Lester
The Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa May - 13 July 2016
"Iíve gone from being relatively ok to a non-functioning human in the space of 10 hours"
Old 16-Feb-2018, 07:40   #23965
cunning-stunt
Falling to bits.
cunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond repute
Been up all night in severe pain, painkillers not doing a bloody thing. Probably be spending most of the day on the couch.
cunning-stunt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-Feb-2018, 23:03   #23966
CaptainTrips
topicophiliac
CaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond repute
Stock Intel heatsinks. I noticed my main PC was idling a bit warm and throttling under prime95, so I thought it would be a good idea to reapply the thermal compound. It even looked like a good idea, with the original compound turned to dust. Only now I have a slight problem. 3 out of 4 of the pins won't go back in the holes, and the fourth is now stuck in my motherboard and will need cutting off to get the fucker to budge. Yes, I've twisted the black cap things, put them back in the original positions, etc.

I'm now without my main PC until Wednesday, when a new heatsink is delivered.
Old 26-Feb-2018, 22:41   #23967
blurr
fashion victim
blurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond reputeblurr has a reputation beyond repute
Huel.

A few ladies and gents at work have started "eating" Huel as a lunch substitute. One guy has gone as far as going on a 100% Huel diet.

Surely powder mixed with water can't be "nutritionally complete"? I appreciate replacing one or maybe two meals a day with the stuff, but all three? I get that it's 100% vegan and derived from all natural ingredients but I still can't get my head around it.

The point of my rant is that now on every lunch break there are about half a dozen people standing in the kitchen shaking their Huel in their Huel shake bottles. I thought guys who were bulking and shaking their Whey protein shakes at their desks were bad at my last workplace...
Old 26-Feb-2018, 23:13   #23968
[n00b]Zippy
Waterborne Trailer-Trash
At least they'll have died of malnutrition soon.
Old 26-Feb-2018, 23:29   #23969
Lungboy
Roboplegic Wrongcock
Lungboy has a reputation beyond reputeLungboy has a reputation beyond reputeLungboy has a reputation beyond reputeLungboy has a reputation beyond reputeLungboy has a reputation beyond reputeLungboy has a reputation beyond reputeLungboy has a reputation beyond reputeLungboy has a reputation beyond reputeLungboy has a reputation beyond reputeLungboy has a reputation beyond reputeLungboy has a reputation beyond repute
Sensory tubes full of what appears to be the stickiest substance on the planet, inside their "sealed" tubes that are "anything but". My daughter opened one and tipped the contents onto her head at nursery today and had to have her hair shaved off as the stuff wouldn't come out. I'm just glad it wasn't corrosive.
Old 27-Feb-2018, 00:15   #23970
Inertiaman
Inertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond repute
I mean, I know that's not supposed to be funny but I'm pissing myself here.

Go Back   trickery.net > General > Discussion

Tags
ang0r, belgian peashooters, everyone hates funkeh, funkeh's bum nautilus, funkehs anal stretching, gear grinders, it's not a student loan, its candygram for mongo !, lost that loving feline, mongo likes candy, southampton locals, t-bag - whinging c.1981, tbag being mental, telegram for mongo..., too much information, urine heaters