trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > Games > Team Fortress

Old 01-Jan-2005, 21:25   #1
Murasame
lock my threads
Murasame is a splendid one to beholdMurasame is a splendid one to beholdMurasame is a splendid one to beholdMurasame is a splendid one to beholdMurasame is a splendid one to beholdMurasame is a splendid one to beholdMurasame is a splendid one to beholdMurasame is a splendid one to behold
TFC Revival Thread

I was going to make this thread a TCA thread about facing some more clans just as one off friendlies, but i thought i would be extra nice and put up a whole thread about getting some proper games back on track, and u never know if there is enough interested, maybe a little ladder or something! could be quite fun!

As it stands TCA are looking for some fun games, i have already contacted CiC and Team-smile, they seem to be ignoring my lovely self (pffffffft! ) so i thought i would put something up on here!

If clans (current or old) are willing to have a couple of friendlies, put up their irc room or people other people can contact to arrange the matches with and let the fun begin tbh! I think we are all tired of waiting for a new game to come along and wow us like TFC has done (well clan style at least) and even though i know many of you have moved on, what harm can a couple of fun clan matches do? Its a perfectly good game just sitting on your computer, blow the dust off, get the chaingun out, and let the concing begin tbh!
Send a message via MSN to Murasame
Old 01-Jan-2005, 22:24   #2
qui`
HAI, I am NOT teh Iron Man!
qui` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond repute
#cic - advo is our WA but speak to me or other people you know

Oh and some of us are still playing competitive tfc in leagues and stuff, just coz you aint dosnt mean tfc needs reviving
Old 06-Jan-2005, 20:34   #3
Murasame
lock my threads
Murasame is a splendid one to beholdMurasame is a splendid one to beholdMurasame is a splendid one to beholdMurasame is a splendid one to beholdMurasame is a splendid one to beholdMurasame is a splendid one to beholdMurasame is a splendid one to beholdMurasame is a splendid one to behold
well that was a bit of a shit revival
Send a message via MSN to Murasame
Old 07-Jan-2005, 14:54   #4
D-VoiD
old git
D-VoiD has disabled reputation
heh

go team rooms or publics most are still around and on servers
Old 07-Jan-2005, 15:26   #5
qui`
HAI, I am NOT teh Iron Man!
qui` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond repute
It was a brave attempt mura
Old 07-Jan-2005, 15:42   #6
Hulkeh
forum hax
Hulkeh will become famous soon enoughHulkeh will become famous soon enough
Nah its just muras a n00b tbh

goto #cic, #team-smile, #nergy and organise with their leaders, also email TCA members cos our n00bs don't seem to go in our room.....
Old 07-Jan-2005, 20:29   #7
Tenacious
spam tbh
Tenacious will become famous soon enoughTenacious will become famous soon enough
im still waiting for interested teams to post if they are up for a 5v5 fun league mura
Ive had loads say it was fun and by one was great but not one team sign up yet

Go Back   trickery.net > Games > Team Fortress