trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > General > For Sale, Freebies and Deals Forum

Old 11-Apr-2006, 16:24   #1
ERU
troll
ERU is a glorious beacon of lightERU is a glorious beacon of lightERU is a glorious beacon of lightERU is a glorious beacon of lightERU is a glorious beacon of light
Pipex - one month free (or two months free if switching)

I've just noticed that i can refer people with my Pipex account. Fully recommened for online games and stuff! (and i've tried a few ISPs now)
If you know anyone who is looking for a decent/cheap internet connection just send me a PM with their email address and i'll get pipex to send an email back with the following offer:
Quote:
Two FREE months of broadband if they are switching from another provider,
or
One FREE month if they are signing up as a completely new broadband customer i.e. not connecting from another provider.
Old 11-Apr-2006, 17:07   #2
[!$$ueS]
to be deleted
[!$$ueS] is a glorious beacon of light[!$$ueS] is a glorious beacon of light[!$$ueS] is a glorious beacon of light[!$$ueS] is a glorious beacon of light[!$$ueS] is a glorious beacon of light[!$$ueS] is a glorious beacon of light
Quick question here regarding Pipex. has anyone else appear to have had there download speed limited? 24 kb/s download speed ffs on Bit Torrent, other week i was getting 80 kb/s now max i seem to get is 40 if i'm lucky.
I would rather starve than eat your bread...
I would rather run but I can't walk...
Guess I'll lie alone just like before...

Pearl Jam - Corduroy
Old 11-Apr-2006, 17:15   #3
Cam
each time i post god kills a kitten
Cam has a reputation beyond reputeCam has a reputation beyond reputeCam has a reputation beyond reputeCam has a reputation beyond reputeCam has a reputation beyond reputeCam has a reputation beyond reputeCam has a reputation beyond reputeCam has a reputation beyond reputeCam has a reputation beyond reputeCam has a reputation beyond reputeCam has a reputation beyond repute
yeah pipex throttle torrents ,wouldnt go back to them for one years free considering they tie you to 12months anyway
Old 11-Apr-2006, 17:19   #4
[!$$ueS]
to be deleted
[!$$ueS] is a glorious beacon of light[!$$ueS] is a glorious beacon of light[!$$ueS] is a glorious beacon of light[!$$ueS] is a glorious beacon of light[!$$ueS] is a glorious beacon of light[!$$ueS] is a glorious beacon of light
Hmm thought so, and my parents won't change because of the 12 month contract thing which they charge and i got screwed for. I even e-mailed them asking if they'd waive it as i'd be rejoing in 2 months (Uni house), not even a response plus they sponser a shit football team, they're bastards.
I would rather starve than eat your bread...
I would rather run but I can't walk...
Guess I'll lie alone just like before...

Pearl Jam - Corduroy
Old 11-Apr-2006, 17:21   #5
Cam
Cam has a reputation beyond reputeCam has a reputation beyond reputeCam has a reputation beyond reputeCam has a reputation beyond reputeCam has a reputation beyond reputeCam has a reputation beyond reputeCam has a reputation beyond reputeCam has a reputation beyond reputeCam has a reputation beyond reputeCam has a reputation beyond reputeCam has a reputation beyond repute
yeah avoid Pipex like its got Bird Flu
Old 11-Apr-2006, 17:29   #6
T-Bag
please find me real friends
Tournaments Won: 1
T-Bag has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bag has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bag has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bag has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bag has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bag has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bag has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bag has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bag has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bag has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bag has a reputation beyond repute
people on the newer pipes and new customers are being throttled, mine was fine but ive moved to nildram.
Send a message via MSN to T-Bag  Bag-T   BagT 
Old 11-Apr-2006, 22:30   #7
WestHej
thread or dead
WestHej has much to be proud ofWestHej has much to be proud ofWestHej has much to be proud ofWestHej has much to be proud ofWestHej has much to be proud ofWestHej has much to be proud ofWestHej has much to be proud ofWestHej has much to be proud ofWestHej has much to be proud ofWestHej has much to be proud of
Pipex owns nildram lol
Old 11-Apr-2006, 22:35   #8
Cam
Pipex owns Nildram but Nildram is its own entity with its own Policies and pricing structure

Go Back   trickery.net > General > For Sale, Freebies and Deals Forum